• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Add another $100-150 for labor to the AX stock price if you don't do it yourself

Yes, non-folder can be converted to AX stock

What about to a regular AT folder stock?

I sold the factory folder off my AT to a member here that converted his non folder. Your best bet would be to watch the PX for parts from guys doing conversions or debonding their actions and putting them in other chassis.

Or put up a want to buy ad.

I don’t think the factory offers the standard folder parts for conversions.

Reactions: samb300
There is a thread a little further down the list that has a how to on how to do the conversion. According to the thread it's possible to do the conversion on fixed stock.

I sold the factory folder off my AT to a member here that converted his non folder. Your best bet would be to watch the PX for parts from guys doing conversions or debonding their actions and putting them in other chassis.

Or put up a want to buy ad.

I don’t think the factory offers the standard folder parts for conversions.

PM sent

My AX .....
7F0D907C-8B76-4EC7-A759-15A1E3235DB5.jpeg

Give it 15 minutes

You called it. Took 14 minutes

13 minutes from when I posted the ad to the PM. I was hoping for under 10 minutes, but I suppose all the west coast guys are driving home and all the east coast guys are cleaning up from dinner right now. :p

Hope Sam gets these back on the market soon for everyone who is interested... I had 2 on my AE's and still have 1 on my AT. Best option I've found, I hated the little bit of wiggle the bipod used to have with the Accu-shot spigot adapter, even cranked down. Grip tape between the adapter and chassis would help for a while, but even that wasn't as solid as one of Sam's adapters. I was never daring enough to say "to hell with it" and epoxy the Accu-shot spigot adapter in place, LOL

Reactions: samb300
13 minutes from when I posted the ad to the PM. I was hoping for under 10 minutes, but I suppose all the west coast guys are driving home and all the east coast guys are cleaning up from dinner right now. :p

Hope Sam gets these back on the market soon for everyone who is interested... I had 2 on my AE's and still have 1 on my AT. Best option I've found, I hated the little bit of wiggle the bipod used to have with the Accu-shot spigot adapter, even cranked down. Grip tape between the adapter and chassis would help for a while, but even that wasn't as solid as one of Sam's adapters. I was never daring enough to say "to hell with it" and epoxy the Accu-shot spigot adapter in place, LOL

Thanks buddy, always good to hear feedback like that! I was thinking of buying that bipod mount just to mess with everyone haha :LOL:

I can assure you guys that I'm working hard to get these parts, along with some other cool new ones, on the market. I've got some parts that AI match shooters are going to really like.

Sam

I looked at it an hit refresh for about 3min hoping someone else would get it so I could save money. ?

Thanks buddy, always good to hear feedback like that! I was thinking of buying that bipod mount just to mess with everyone haha :LOL:

I can assure you guys that I'm working hard to get these parts, along with some other cool new ones, on the market. I've got some parts that AI match shooters are going to really like.

Sam

Damnit, better hints!!

My AI-AT makes its match debut Sunday, so any options are always appreciated.

Here’s some groups I threw down earlier today. My AMG’s parallax knob is screwing up, but I’m waiting until I head back to grad school to send it in. I really want to try the Berger 155 Hybrids in this rifle. I think they have a higher BC than these 168 SMKs I’m using, and should give me a decent velocity with the 16” barrel.
143jll0.jpg

etfp78.jpg

Awesome. What barrel and ammo?
factory barrel with FGMM 168 SMK factory ammo. This ammo is smokingly accurate and consistent with my 308 AT. I tried a variety of factory match ammo and FGMM 168 SMK turned out to be the best for groups.

Looks like a new safety, notched rail, arca rail fore end possibly built in, will have to find out more.

The ARCA for end and the ability to use an MPA vertical grip are probably the two most appealing features on that rifle.

I'd still rather see SFP bolts for the AXMC though...

The ARCA for end and the ability to use an MPA vertical grip are probably the two most appealing features on that rifle.

Agree 100% on the SFP bolts, such a small detail but so important.

Okay, I'll say it.........that is one ugly pile of money.

The angles of that grip with duck bill, the trigger guard; that whole area. Hideous. I know it's purpose built and aesthetics aren't on the USSOCOM list.

I think the ASR answers a lot of the design weaknesses of the current AXMC. Check out the ASR thread here, I uploaded some pics with my detailed notes on them. Of course I have no inside knowledge, so some of the notes are observations/guesses.

Reactions: HillBilly n TX

After measuring the angle of the grip on the photo of the ASR, it appears to be rotated backwards 10°, thus making regular AR grips more vertical. I think in this case the MPA grip (which is already vertical) would end up being angled backwards and pretty much useless.

Oh man....I'm wondering if they might release an M-Lok AT rifle this year. I might have to wait an extra week, before putting my order in to Euro Optics, and see what SHOT has in store for us.
Probably not a bad idea to wait til SHOT, but I can't imagine they're going to put a M-Lok tube on the AT, since that would just end up being the AX. Maybe they'll convert the bottom of the AT forend to have M-Lok mounting points instead of the AI KeySlot, but honestly I don't think that's much of a factor since you can already bolt on a variety of bipod mounts and Arca rails.

Reactions: The Durk
Only thing I saw worthwhile is the integrated ARCA to the grip and rail. They should stick with their AI keymod, you can point to studies all you want but the AI keymod is superior to regular keymod and mloc.

The rest of the gun seems like they tried to make it into a M2010 look alike.

Reactions: ScarlettRed
I got an email from Proof today saying my barrel just got chambered and should be shipped in 7-10 days. If anyone is wondering what the current lead times are, my order was placed on 10/8/18.

Reactions: Badfinger
Ah man this is an exciting post for me, my AIAT arrives on Tuesday! I can’t wait to join the club. I have a few questions for the AI group...

My AT will be arriving with a 26” .308 1:12, I have ZERO interest in a 26” barrel and will be looking to cut it back to 18”. Anyone have experience with 1:12 at 18”? Should I sell the barrel and get one chambered in 1:10 rather than trying the 1:12 with a shorty?

It’ll also be coming with a 26” Proof 6creed, anyone shooting a proof chambered 6creed? I’d appreciate if you’d share load testing results.

Lastly does anyone have the cerakote color for AI Pale Brown?

Thanks guys, I look forward to sharing my experience and pictures as soon as I get it out!

Edit: What’s everyone’s favorite AI tool kit? Looking to pick up a 49inlbs torque wrench.

Ah man this is an exciting post for me, my AIAT arrives on Tuesday! I can’t wait to join the club. I have a few questions for the AI group...

My AT will be arriving with a 26” .308 1:12, I have ZERO interest in a 26” barrel and will be looking to cut it back to 18”. Anyone have experience with 1:12 at 18”? Should I sell the barrel and get one chambered in 1:10 rather than trying the 1:12 with a shorty?

It’ll also be coming with a 26” Proof 6creed, anyone shooting a proof chambered 6creed? I’d appreciate if you’d share load testing results.

Lastly does anyone have the cerakote color for AI Pale Brown?

Thanks guys, I look forward to sharing my experience and pictures as soon as I get it out!

Edit: What’s everyone’s favorite AI tool kit? Looking to pick up a 49inlbs torque wrench.

Plenty of experience. 11” .308 11.25 twist. It stabilizes 185g Juggs down to 1050 FPS. Anything faster in the same weight class or less will have you in the chips. You’re good.

Reactions: MysizeisMAGNUM
Time to finally post a pic of my axmc... Spent the day swapping between 6mm creed 6.5 creed and 338 LM. The thing just straight hammers. Love the new comp trigger. Got that thing adjusted in so crisp.

20190105_140711.jpg

They all come from the UK. Does it say PSR on the side? Pics or bust.
I realize that they all come from the UK. Mine doesn't say PSR between the year & serial #, I was told only 2012 models had that indication, ones made in 2015 didn't have it. I don't really care either way, I just know I got the complete kit & my invoice said 15 PSR XXXX on it.

I realize that they all come from the UK. Mine doesn't say PSR between the year & serial #, I was told only 2012 models had that indication, ones made in 2015 didn't have it. I don't really care either way, I just know I got the complete kit & my invoice said 15 PSR XXXX on it.

So... no pic? This here be a pic thread. More AI pics.