• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Broke it free the other night. Balance and fit are awesome!! Grip is a 100% better for me now.

Attachments

• 9E80AE10-46AA-4825-AC0B-2DB53B9C2B86.jpeg
    9E80AE10-46AA-4825-AC0B-2DB53B9C2B86.jpeg
    232.7 KB · Views: 175
@hic28 how do you like the sawtooth rail? I'm looking at the MHA Customs but they don't have the length i need.

Fuckin love it. I also have the sawtooth rails on my manners t6a. Honestly though, most of the rails all work the same, as long as they are the RRS dovetail cut. The difference comes in the support behind them and I can’t say enough good things about Matt. The customer service is top notch and he will bend over backwards to make sure everything is the way you want it.

Barrel weight blank

FYI: Mile High Shooting has the 30 caliber, 1/9 twist barrel blanks in stock. Fritz called to confirm an order I placed for my AI AXMC in 300 Win Mag.

Last edited:
We ripped an AT apart a couple of weeks ago for one of the lads when his MPA stock finally arrived, had to cut out a heap of stock near the trigger hanger to make it fit, definitely not a drop in stock. Took the best part of 10 months to arrive... :sleep:

Really nice finish though, the green looks excellent and the vertical grip angle on the MPA has definitely grown on me a lot. Pretty serious rifle with the AT action in it!

(AI AT: 20" 308 with AI tactical brake & AX308: 24" 6.5CM with Area419 Sidewinder brake)

a.jpg

We ripped an AT apart a couple of weeks ago for one of the lads when his MPA stock finally arrived, had to cut out a heap of stock near the trigger hanger to make it fit, definitely not a drop in stock. Took the best part of 10 months to arrive... :sleep:

Really nice finish though, the green looks excellent and the vertical grip angle on the MPA has definitely grown on me a lot. Pretty serious rifle with the AT action in it!

(AI AT: 20" 308 with AI tactical brake & AX308: 24" 6.5CM with Area419 Sidewinder brake)

View attachment 7057283

Either something was machined wrong or you need some shorter front action screws on that AT-MPA!

Reactions: 96C
Yeah and that, they come with shorter screws but they’re still too long and have to be trimmed... (Not yet done in the photo there.)

Lol. Lmk when you need my shipping address.

I like your aggressive style lol.

I'm still planning on getting a small run made, still waiting on final numbers from the machine shop with all the accessories (weight kit, spigot, NV bridge). I will need some to be tested if people are willing. Unfortunately with the cost of the prototypes I don't think I can afford to give them away once the testing is complete, but would probably be willing to sell them at a discount of what a production version would sell for.

I like your aggressive style lol.

I'm still planning on getting a small run made, still waiting on final numbers from the machine shop with all the accessories (weight kit, spigot, NV bridge). I will need some to be tested if people are willing. Unfortunately with the cost of the prototypes I don't think I can afford to give them away once the testing is complete, but would probably be willing to sell them at a discount of what a production version would sell for.

Completely understood and accepted. I'm game.

Guys, I’m going to pick up a NF 7-35. I know the AXMC already has 30 MOA built in the rail, how much if any, cant are you putting in the Spuhr? Currently and for awhile in the future I’ll be shooting 260(God’s caliber), and 338LM. I must be able to zero both at 100yds.

Guys, I’m going to pick up a NF 7-35. I know the AXMC already has 30 MOA built in the rail, how much if any, cant are you putting in the Spuhr? Currently and for awhile in the future I’ll be shooting 260(God’s caliber), and 338LM. I must be able to zero both at 100yds.

10 MOA (put you at 40 MOA total). SP-4302 is what I use specifically.

I’ve used 0 MOA SPUHR (SP 4002) on my 300wm AXMC with the same ATACR and the turret has been adjusted full deflection “down”. I have 27 mils of elevation spare in adjustment in the up direction.

Enjoy my cancelled backorder! If I was keeping my AT I would have taken them.

Baby poop brown > peanut butter

:)

Thanks again for hooking me up. And yes, baby shit > peanut butter

• Wow
Reactions: Luvman