• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Anybody else have problem with AX pistol grip? I was desperate, for my hand is extremely uncomfortable... And I have Ergo grips on other rifles... Sooo, I had to cut the AI grip and replace it by the same Ergo grip, as I have on other rifle. Now I am happy ;)

Would you put up a thread about how you did it, with pictures of the way you mount the grip? I've found a satisfactory position with mine, but am always interested in chopping on $7,000 rifles.

Anyone running a Dasher in their AX/AT's? Do you have to modify the mags and do you have any feeding or extracting issues?

Anyone running a Dasher in their AX/AT's? Do you have to modify the mags and do you have any feeding or extracting issues?

Talk to Josh at PVA if you really want to run one. Supposedly the new ARC mags will work, but it's the extraction of fired cases that are the problem. The cases are so small that they tend to flip around 180° in the chamber rather than ejecting out.

I hear ya on the H4350. In that case, if you're shooting it out of the AX then 6x47L seems like the clear choice. No fireforming, no additional mags or adapters needed, great brass, and a bit more velocity.

The ARC mags didn't work on my AX. One guy had a dasher made for his AT and use the AW mags with the mods that Josh at PVA did for him. I guess he started having problems feeding and what not so he had to dump it. Good thing I followed up on him, as I was going to have Josh chamber a 6BR. I just went with the 6x47 instead.

You're better off shooting a 6x47, 6CM or 6XC in the AX/AT. You can always tune down the load to make it feel like a dasher lol.

Anybody else have problem with AX pistol grip? I was desperate, for my hand is extremely uncomfortable... And I have Ergo grips on other rifles... Sooo, I had to cut the AI grip and replace it by the same Ergo grip, as I have on other rifle. Now I am happy ;)

The size and shape of the AI pistol grip is definitely not a good fit for my hands. Haven't modified mine yet, though.

The ARC mags didn't work on my AX. One guy had a dasher made for his AT and use the AW mags with the mods that Josh at PVA did for him. I guess he started having problems feeding and what not so he had to dump it. Good thing I followed up on him, as I was going to have Josh chamber a 6BR. I just went with the 6x47 instead.

You're better off shooting a 6x47, 6CM or 6XC in the AX/AT. You can always tune down the load to make it feel like a dasher lol.

I ended up ordering a 6xc barrel.

This is my new baby. A.I. AT in tan. Running an Accurate Ordnance 26" 6.5 CM barrel, Atlas Bi-pod, S&B PMII 5-25. The can is a Rugged Surge. I absolutely love this rifle. It's easily THE most accurate rifle I have ever shot. So far, I've stretched it out to 1250 with Hornady 140 ELD-M.

Attachments

• photo70784.png
    photo70784.png
    8 KB · Views: 189
This thing just keeps evolving.
Just back from the Cerakoter, colour is 'as close to AI Sage Green as you can get without actually getting the official recipe'
Union Jack is in Burnt Bronze.
Muzzle brake is prototype Gemtech QM Lantac Dragon (Ser No. 001)

Attachments

• photo71767.jpg
    photo71767.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 98
Just back from the Cerakoter, colour is 'as close to AI Sage Green as you can get without actually getting the official recipe'

That looks amazing. I keep on thinking of doing mine up but am not sure if I have the balls.

Here's a pic of my AT in F-Class trim. Sporting a 6mmXC barrel by Accurate Ordnance, and a Sightron 8-32x Target Scope.

c2xTAZh.jpg

Bravo!!!

Is the round bolt knob threaded on or bonded with some sort of glue? Can I get a replacement knob from an AI vendor?

Does anyone know the bolt diameter of the short action AX/MC 308? Around .785?

Finally got my axmc all finished up and up to get it sighted it. I'm still amazed when you go to sight in a rifle and it moves the poi right where it's suppose to.

So just sighted in with factory 6.5CM Hornady 147gr eld-m. Then added a silencerco omega and it moved the poi up .5".

first target is 3 rounds without the can. Second is 5rounds with the can. No adjustments made.

Attachments

• photo73211.jpg
    photo73211.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 78
  • photo73212.jpg
    photo73212.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 74
[No message]

Attachments

• photo73542.jpg
    photo73542.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 384
  • photo73543.jpg
    photo73543.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 416
  • photo73544.jpg
    photo73544.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 372
^^^ that’s quite the collection right there

Finally got my axmc all finished up and up to get it sighted it. I'm still amazed when you go to sight in a rifle and it moves the poi right where it's suppose to.

So just sighted in with factory 6.5CM Hornady 147gr eld-m. Then added a silencerco omega and it moved the poi up .5".

first target is 3 rounds without the can. Second is 5rounds with the can. No adjustments made.

Looks very nice. Your groups look great. These rifles are crazy accurate. For an out of the box rifle, shooting factory ammo, I've never seen anything so consistent. They are AWSOME!!

I have always heard these rifles were incredible and lusted over picture after picture. I've never been able to handle one and I couldn't appreciate the fit and form until I received one today. I bought it from LRShooter101 and it's a 14 AT in like new condition and what a trigger. Unfortunately, it was raining and by the time I got home with it and adjusted it to my liking I was losing the light but managed to take a scope off my varmint rifle and put two shots in one hole! God I like this rifle it's easy to shoot and hit with. Feels like a freshly tailored suit and Just needs a few more tweaks. Right :)

IMG_3579-002-XL.jpg

Last edited:
What case is everyone using to carry their AIAX in,in its broken down form? I can't bring myself to shell out the cash for the AI brand case.

What case is everyone using to carry their AIAX in,in its broken down form? I can't bring myself to shell out the cash for the AI brand case.

Armageddon Gear modified their M2010 case for me for my AT, so that I could fit a spare barrel and suppressor (apparently I was talking to the owner on the phone and didn't even know it.) They didn't charge me extra.

http://www.armageddongear.com/M2010-Precision-Rifle-Case-USGI

Pelican™ Storm iM3100 Case With Foam: $221.04

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/img.pelican.com\/img\/products\/storm\/iM3100\/pelican-rifle-shotgun-ammo-gun-hard-case.jpg"}[/IMG2]

pelican-storm-long-rifle-ar15-hard-case.jpg

Last edited:
Pelican™ Storm iM3100 Case With Foam: $221.04

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/img.pelican.com\/img\/products\/storm\/iM3100\/pelican-rifle-shotgun-ammo-gun-hard-case.jpg"}[/IMG2]

pelican-storm-long-rifle-ar15-hard-case.jpg

Where did you get it with foam?

I bought mine years ago at a LGS but Midway has them. You can get replacement foam inserts on E-bay.

Nice gun Andy, what case is that?

https://www.amazon.com/Plano-Weather...68VZVK3EAYQXWV

It's a decent little case, if you're not going too be rough with it. It's not deep enough for me to trust it beyond general transport with my AI.

Almost, :) this is the actual case:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The quality is definitely less than Pelican. I bought because I wanted a short and deep case to throw in the back of my SUV. It's a little easier to manage than my soft case. Plus I got a good deal on it through warehouse deals - $60.46 shipped.

Thanks for the info Andy, that would work well for local travel. I don't fly mine commercial anymore.

Looks great, I have their suppressor cover and rear bag. Their stuff is bullet proof!

i-rpDbrQs-M.jpg

What color is that, sage green or elite sand?

Neither. Dark Earth in poor lighting; it looks a bit green in some pictures I've taken. EuroOptic wasn't sure when they'd get Elite colors in...I kind of wanted to wait, but I kind of wanted it NOW.

Neither. Dark Earth in poor lighting; it looks a bit green in some pictures I've taken. EuroOptic wasn't sure when they'd get Elite colors in...I kind of wanted to wait, but I kind of wanted it NOW.

Thanks for the reply man. Ive only seen one post of the Elite Sand...And by the way NICE!