• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

I already don't want kids. I don't know if I could handle twins or triplets 😂😂😂

I know someone who had 5 kids, then got pregnant again and just had twins for a total of 7.

1648168241017.gif

I don’t know about you guys but I’ve passed a couple AT’s that I soon will be wanting to purchase for upcoming mini me’s.

However I only plan to buy 2 more AT’s….not 7

I know someone who had 5 kids, then got pregnant again and just had twins for a total of 7.

View attachment 7834924
I have a buddy who in the same predicament put himself at 6. However he’s one of those guys who the more kids he raises the better this world will be. Hopefully it replaces numbers for the shit heads who shouldn’t have any

I don’t know about you guys but I’ve passed a couple AT’s that I soon will be wanting to purchase for upcoming mini me’s.

However I only plan to buy 2 more AT’s….not 7
I shoot lefty, have 2 LH AI’s. My 5 year old daughter is definitely lefty, and my baby son seems to favor his left hand as well. So…time to buy another LH AT???

The weird thing is, I’m RH but left eye dominant, and my wife and I don’t have any lefties that we know of in the family. Knowing my luck, both kids will be cross eye dominant and need to shoot RH lol

Reactions: Huskydriver
I shoot lefty, have 2 LH AI’s. My 5 year old daughter is definitely lefty, and my baby son seems to favor his left hand as well. So…time to buy another LH AT???

The weird thing is, I’m RH but left eye dominant, and my wife and I don’t have any lefties that we know of in the family. Knowing my luck, both kids will be cross eye dominant and need to shoot RH lol
It’s not our fault you shoot wrong handed 😁

Kids are awesome though!!! I wish someone would have told me years ago to go AI and not have wasted my time with savage and Remington. I’d be $$ ahead

Last edited:
Reactions: PrecisionRifleGuy
View attachment 7835048
Hold. The. Fuck. On….
I’d like to circle back and find out where I can get a pair of these. As a former #FloridaMan, I can appreciate good tread on my alligator beaters.

These flip flops are Merrell breakwaters lil rough to break in but aight after they wear in a bit

I would recommend bedrock Carin pros II when you want to strap in and want a vibram sole👍.

#shortsnsandlesaicrew

Last edited:
I picked up my AT-X from my local last night after Delta Tactical had cerekoted it multicam for me.

It is an absolute dream to shoot. Definitely has a lower CoG compared to my old AX and the AXSR (to the right you can just see it).

The AT-X will be my new PRS Australia rifle. It will also get a taste for Precision Service Rifle next weekend.
20220325_145158.jpg

It's seriously one of my worst nightmares.....
When my wife and I found out she was pregnant with twins (over 11 years ago now) the ulstrasound tech was a friend of my wife. She told us about another mom. First pregnancy twins, second pregnancy twins, third pregnancy sigleton, fourth pregnancy.....triplets. Four pregnancies....eight kids. Whenever my wife and I talked about trying to get pregnant again I would remind her of that story.

@Huskydriver it’s a 16.5 Carbon wrapped Proof. The scope is a S&B US 3-20x with Gr2id reticle. I don’t think the S&B’s get the credit they deserve due to being around for awhile now. FOV is huge and I am enjoying the reticle. I’ll try to weight it next week.

@Huskydriver it’s a 16.5 Carbon wrapped Proof. The scope is a S&B US 3-20x with Gr2id reticle. I don’t think the S&B’s get the credit they deserve due to being around for awhile now. FOV is huge and I am enjoying the reticle. I’ll try to weight it next week.
Oh I'm aware bud I got a pile of ultra shorts🤣.

Can you weigh your entire rifle as it is in that pic for me though?

Reactions: Chasing3
Please post more pics of 20” ATs in 308 to hold me over until I can buy one next month. I’m leaning the green, unless y’all can steer me to a different color…
Here ya go. Just promise you’ll keep your hands out of your pants when you look at it… :oops: 16.5” is the way.

0C5EB44B-74D7-462B-BE78-22B16FE38E0F.jpeg

D4C72F67-7E40-4318-BC58-5347DB53BF5A.jpeg

I saw a mention of Bugholes .223 barrel/bolt kit

Do they still make this? I couldn’t find on their site. Would love one eventually for my AT