• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Anyone know if you can get thumbhole skins for AI AT’s anymore?

I saw a few wtb ads on here but nothing more than that.

I emailed mile high shooting but got no response.

@Kwe1982

I think this might be about your only bet anymore:

Saw at least a dozen (correction) AT-X’s. 6 of them in the top 20. Obviously 1st place was rocking one!
RO won one to. And no, not in cert form. Got himself an elite sand! Kid was definitely deserving of it 👏
2 guys in my squad were sold on it, and are going to get one.

View attachment 7827075
If anyone wants to sell the top half of one of them trophy’s HMU.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkside-Six
Best thing you’ll ever do. Gotta realize they take all the time you ever have or had and then they take more.
^^^^truth…I am lucky to get out and shoot once or twice a month but they are worth it. 3 of them here and it’s all I can do to keep up. However, they are totally worth it and I can’t imagine my life without them.

POV you're British.
Little cam cream and dirt and she will be sweet.
1648401498487.jpg

Ur bipod is backwards ^

Since my PRS season is now over got the ghog and Varmint barrel back sighted in. Button rifled 18” from. PVA. Really liked the 140s over the 95s on paper but 95s were hammering the steel ghog and 2/3 ispc at 450 and 560 2 mil to 450 3 to 560

CA0B6C08-5D9A-431C-B733-71C9CE78F904.png

6CA96770-906E-462E-A131-E2C6715AF440.jpeg

Last edited:
Do many on here hunt with their AIs or is it mainly all flat range/PRS type activities?

Yes... Just gotta make sure the whole thing is wrapped in masking tape else the deer might see that your running an AI and split but you got that covered so you should be good 🤣

Yeah I know they hunt fine, technically a hunting rifle anyway.

Just wondering who on here actually uses them for hunting asides myself.

What are you hunting with yours?

It was sort of tongue in cheek, for the obvious reason you stated.

Deer, Pigs and Yotes; other small varmints. I'd carry them on my elk hunts if the 10 round mags were legal in Colorado.

Reactions: jim_halpert

Deer, Pigs and Yotes; other small varmints. I'd carry them on my elk hunts if the 10 round mags were legal in Colorado.
It's a sad day when things in the UK are legal but aren't in the US!

Missouri has a 10 rnd mag limit, guess I’m lucky…

Texas doesn't care about mags, barrel length, auto-sears, or suppressors. Other states care.

Yeah, yeah, yeah…. 😎

I did spot and stock w mine.

If you skip leg day it might not be much fun.

I’m “strong like mule” according to my grandma from “the old country”

I say you do it.
Haha brilliant.

I do do it, even after foxes I'll cover 10km or so in a night, AT with bartlein, suppressor and thermal front clip on. I just wanted to see who uses their AI and didn't polish it and keep it for dry range days.

Haha brilliant.

I do do it, even after foxes I'll cover 10km or so in a night, AT with bartlein, suppressor and thermal front clip on. I just wanted to see who uses their AI and didn't polish it and keep it for dry range days.
Got a 6CM proof barrel for prairie dogs, coyotes, and maybe deer so I don't have to hump around 25lb of rifle 😂

ASR with a 16 inch barrel and a Magnus SR? I love the shorty foreend. How I can pick one of those up for my ASR? I want to rock a 16 inch 6.5 or 6 creed barrel for my ASR. Or maybe 14.5 with a pin and weld TBAC SR brake.