• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Jb weld for a field repair 🤣
I actually did a "field expedient" repair and used that bolt the next weekend. AI has the tolerances very close on the fit between the bolt handle and body( at least on mine it was) so the JB weld probably would have held for a considerable amount of time. I would have been completely happy with a reweld considering the amount of rounds on the bolt. But AINA went ahead and sent me a brand new bolt, awesome service!

It looks like the AXSR manual gives 2 torque specs. Page 2.1 is 49 in-lbs on the chart and page 3.5 recommends 53 in-lbs for refitting the fore-end.

I’m gonna rattlecan my AT.

For those who have done the same…Do I need to mask off the action or can I just go at it? Or am I better off yanking the skins?

Nicely done.

20220620_172322.jpg

Mine shipped Saturday I think? Hopefully will be here soon!

Your powder dispenser is open. About to lose 75 bucks in powder.

Oh no, that won't happen. I know because it would need to be all the way open so that when I pour the powder in the hopper, it all comes pouring out the side. Happens every time. :ROFLMAO:

Is it a step above the TT glass?
Not a step above. Glass is excellent from my brief time behind it. It's a very very nice scope and easy to get behind. It's shorter if you needed more room for a clip-on. Reticles and price would be the biggest deciding factors or having the tool less zero on the TT. Think the Henny's were over $8k now before EO dropped them. Not sure who is going to carry them moving forward.

Unfortunately I'm about 10500 short of making a dream become reality 😅

• Haha
Reactions: RS14
I’m gonna rattlecan my AT.

For those who have done the same…Do I need to mask off the action or can I just go at it? Or am I better off yanking the skins?

I pulled my trigger and shoved paper towel up there. If I was to paint the action I'd have taped the inside of the action and just kept the bolt out. Also put a little tape over the head of the QC lock screw.

Other than that go nuts

Reactions: TheBigCountry
Is it a step above the TT glass?
Didn't have nearly enough time behind it to make that kind of determination, it was nice, really nice, but @MNTC is right - you give up the best toolless turrets and one of the best reticles, but it is short.

Don't answer that question please. I would like to live in blissful denial
Do not fear, at this level it's more like Ferrari vs. Bugatti, both are insanely expensive and serve their purpose well, it's more about what you need/want in a scope.

I will say this, we had multiple challenges out to 1.5 miles in some very rough conditions and the guys with the Vortex Gen 2's were keeping right up with us and sometimes shooting better, so will TT help you "shoot better" that is debatable, the fact is there are many great scopes today that are more than capable of getting you hits on target, do not be drawn into thinking you have to have a TT (or you name it) - know your gear, know its limitations and focus on your fundamentals. Yes, TT is amazing and arguably some of the best glass out there; however, plenty of guys are getting it done with scopes that cost significantly less.

After years of saving my shekels, I finally could afford one.

Thanks @Krob95 for convincing me to join the elite sand master race and @MNTC for getting me into the tan tangent. I get so hard every time I get behind this thing.

Excuse the shitty pics, the tanodize on the tangent is a very good match to ES in person.

Now I just need to find 300 prc components.

IMG_20220621_095320__01.jpg

Thanks @Krob95 for convincing me to join the elite sand master race and @MNTC for getting me into the tan tangent. I get so hard every time I get behind this thing.

Excuse the shitty pics, the tanodize on the tangent is a very good match to ES in person.

View attachment 7896281

Fantastic first post

View attachment 7896281
Excellent!

Great caliber choice, poor color choice. :)

Got mine today. Damn this thing is built like a tank! I bought a blem version but see nothing blemished per say. I wouldn’t know if it was a blem or not honestly. So good on the company for selling as a blem because I’m sure it could pass and sell for normal pricing and they wouldn’t hear a thing
B152E3E8-C05D-4F77-9BA7-56C80499E201.jpeg

View attachment 7896281

Awesome Rifle. Congrats! The cameras never pickup the green in the scope so its hard to match what your eye sees without some editing software. They look different in every little bit different lighting too.

Let me know how it shoots! Sending you a note on PRC components.

Reactions: Juicymeat
Awesome Rifle. Congrats! The cameras never pickup the green in the scope so its hard to match what your eye sees without some editing software. They look different in every little bit different lighting too.

Let me know how it shoots! Sending you a note on PRC components.
You can send me a 300 PRC component note to if it includes Lapua brass 😁

View attachment 7896719Got a email for my Canadian AI distributor, AI decided to discontinue the AX Mark3….and they will keep produce AXMC.
Luckily I got the 338 bolt for my Mark3….
Glad you were able to get that…but now you’re going to scare AXSR owners into thinking that they’re next.

I don’t think so. AXSR is made in US, and it sells really well. No reason for them to discontinue AXSR. Mark3 has been suffered from low production since it was introduced. I had been waited for me for over one year and a half…
Glad you were able to get that…but now you’re going to scare AXSR owners into thinking that they’re next.

I don’t think so. AXSR is made in US, and it sells really well. No reason for them to discontinue AXSR. Mark3 has been suffered from low production since it was introduced. I had been waited for me for over one year and a half…
::fingers crossed::
🍻

Reactions: Zane777