• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

7352374F-BD6A-40C2-B469-D725CD134FB5.jpeg

Tacked together to decide on a scheme - pretty cool.

@FUNCTIONAL Hey man, question - why do you have your scope rings set up so close together?? With the rear, obstructing the ejection port, do you get any brass extraction stoppages from that?

Not digging, just curious. (y)

Well, he has the rear ring in the center of the rear mounting area (cant go much further back because of the illuminator knob), and the rings are not protruding anymore than any other unimount.

axsa 26” 1-10
155 smk Palma #2156
.308 Peterson srp case
47.0 gr Varget
cci #450 srp
5 shot group
FC0BE2AE-BE3D-4F42-8221-BBBE372D022E.jpeg
008DBB41-8981-4215-8038-D8C938457CF2.jpeg

Had some time to finalize my reload. I’m pretty much done and just stick to this recipe.Don’t wanna waste anymore powders. Seems like no matter what reloads I throw at this ax, it just shoots dead nuts anyways.Time to stretch it.

axsa 26” 1-10
155 smk Palma #2156
.308 Peterson srp case
47.0 gr Varget
cci #450 srp
5 shot group
View attachment 7942257View attachment 7942258
Had some time to finalize my reload. I’m pretty much done and just stick to this recipe.Don’t wanna waste anymore powders. Seems like no matter what reloads I throw at this ax, it just shoots dead nuts anyways.Time to stretch it.
Nice shootin'

Any pressure signs with that load?

Nice shootin'

Any pressure signs with that load?
No ejector marks, very slight flatten primer. Bolt lift is still butterly smooth shot after shot. I’ll post a picture of the batch later today.

Well, he has the rear ring in the center of the rear mounting area (cant go much further back because of the illuminator knob), and the rings are not protruding anymore than any other unimount.
I didn’t see the Illuminator at the back there, makes sense. 👌🏼

Reactions: FUNCTIONAL
Yup, all the answers are right. Illumination knob forces the rear ring forward. Normally I'd have the ring centered if not slightly more rear of center on normal scopes. No issues with brass at all.

The atlas is just the 2 screw version. Sounds stupid but it keeps the bipod up the highest and I don't have a need for a QD.

3-20 is a fantastic scope... but the 3-12x50 is still my standard everything else is measured to.

The 22GT got it done today. Best match I've shot so far and in a nice light 20mph breeze. 7th out of 44, I'll take it!
F603772A-E783-4CA7-B2A3-43F41DA39CF1.jpeg

Ignore them curbed ass wheels, it was like that when I bought the truck 😔

I mean ...wtf is the gold barrel....
I'm hoping you mean where tf the gold barrel is. And to that I have to say, it is in my living room, waiting for me to rework the load. Dropping the speed 100fps lol

I'm hoping you mean where tf the gold barrel is. And to that I have to say, it is in my living room, waiting for me to rework the load. Dropping the speed 100fps lol

Just doesn't look the same without that bling....

Sorry to disappoint man. Maybe next range trip out, just for you, I'll spin on the gold barrel 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
Dumb poor people do that as well as rich people who don’t give a crap (because they don’t have to care/$$$ to 🔥).

There is a saying that states the only people who can afford to buy cheap stuff are rich people.

Because when the cheap item inevitably soon breaks, it’s no big deal to rich folks. Toss it and buy another.

A few caveats:
  1. the truth of this saying hinges upon the meaning of the word “afford”
  2. as mentioned, poor dumb people exist
  3. this saying has little to do with tightwads who look for deals on authentic AI mags
There is another saying that goes like

"I am not rich enough to buy cheap equipment"

Trying an adjustable bag rider on the 300PRC. The slope of the firing lanes at Quantico always has me grabbing a second bag or trying to mash down a larger bag. Hopefully this will help as you can get an inch or so of adjustment.

886FA0FA-CB65-42E3-B4EF-F157998964FA_JPG-2507412.jpg

4938B79E-1380-437F-87C8-51CE48607A2C_JPG-2507411.jpg
I got one of those. Really easy to fine tune elevation.

axsa 26” 1-10
155 smk Palma #2156
.308 Peterson srp case
47.0 gr Varget
cci #450 srp
5 shot group

Nice shooting. That velocity seems a little high?

Reactions: Defender3
Nice shooting. That velocity seems a little high?
Nah.. 2900 fps and up is key with the #2156. Is completely different design from the old #2155. Those Palma guys get it going to 3000 fps and up, though with a 30” stick. Key for the 2156 is, these bullet likes to jump. Mines is 8 thou off lands. Best to go with .308 cases with srp pockets ( there’s lots of info on this as to why ). And I don’t know if it makes a difference, but I like to use srp magnum primer for this. And I went with 3 thou of neck tension. With a kiss of taper crimp. Using Reddings taper crimp die.

Strike Eagles? Gross. Tasco or gtfo 😤

I regret getting a tangent when I could've bought 50 tascos for the same price and they're just as good if not gooder
Bro if you’re going that low, get the effing Quig-Ford. Status quo

Buddly, I have 4 or 5 scopes up to $800, 28 years in the concrete business, 200 Bow kills, can bench 275… that dude is hilarious.. we need him back 🤣🤣💴

Reactions: plong
I don’t know how I missed that thread… I may have been to busy slaying the gray 😉