• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

I heard you got beat by an impact….
I got beat by everyone there considering I only shot the 2nd day of a 2 day match.

and my year consisted of 1 bolt gun match in Jan and feb and a semi auto match in august. With pretty much zero range time the whole year

ZCO brought me a top 5 finish in the semi auto match tho

FBC2F588-BA9F-4DAE-A215-4FC6042D247C.jpeg
8E6BB479-ED79-40CA-B54A-3CA0A310C9C1.jpeg
566988D1-E36A-4258-8DD9-08B90186918D.jpeg

Hi All!

Long story short, I'm a huge Counter Strike nerd and bought this rifle on a whim after seeing it at my LGS yesterday. Would someone please educate me on it? Any info would be awesome, but answers to these specific questions would be appreciated:

• Is this an "Original" AW or is it one of the chassis builds?
  • Is there a way to find out when it was manufactured?
  • How is the rifle set up from an enthusiast perspective? (Bipod, Scope, etc)
  • How much is this package worth?
Looking forward to learning about this hobby!

No, it's a wrong rifle. Get rid of it (sell it to me) and look for an AWSM in 338 Lapua. That one was in Counter Strike.

Anybody know if a pre-14 AX can use a post-14 forend?

I know there is a difference in attachments being counter bore v counter sunk. Curious if the rail attachment to chassis area has different geometry too.
It does not, unfortunately the only option is to switch the chassis entirely. Here's a couple photos of mine compared to a new one, 8 bolts on either side vs two in the middle
Screenshot_20230915_132606_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230915_132630_Photos.jpg

I have one on my AT...it is a great optic
I’ve got another on an AICS LA. Great optic. Edges out the Gen 3 Razor slightly on the brightness.
Don’t bother to ask me about edge clarity or chromatic aberration or depth of field differences because I don’t have a clue what any of that technical jazz means.

IMG_0473.jpeg

A Remington! Blasphemy! Heretic!

I’ve got another on an AICS LA. Great optic. Edges out the Gen 3 Razor slightly on the brightness.
Don’t bother to ask me about edge clarity or chromatic aberration or depth of field differences because I don’t have a clue what any of that technical jazz means.

View attachment 8228104

A Remington! Blasphemy! Heretic!
1694876540174.gif

Have any of you guys played with subsonic .308 loads?

I picked up some Lapua subsonic rounds when shopping after too much whiskey when ordering some FGMM.

Now im clear headed and wondering how my 20” 1:10 twist is going to stabilize? Checking with you geniuses before I head out and keyhole after a baffle strike 🥃

Reactions: BurtG

I picked up some Lapua subsonic rounds when shopping after too much whiskey when ordering some FGMM.

Now im clear headed and wondering how my 20” 1:10 twist is going to stabilize? Checking with you geniuses before I head out and keyhole after a baffle strike 🥃

It should be fine... I run 220s sub from a 16 1-10

Reactions: MysizeisMAGNUM
Pardon me, for a moment there I forgot which thread I was in 🤣. AI and financial sense don't really belong in the same sentence haha.

The hell you say!! My AI’s are some of the bestest Benjamin’s I ever spent!

• Haha
Reactions: tex68w

I run the Lapua 200 sub‘s in my 18 inch 1-10 twist with a ultra 9 with no issues

Reach out to SportingServices UK and tell them you are looking for a L115A3 mount. Thats where I got mine. I don't believe AI ever sold these in the USA.
I did before I posted that. They already emailed me back. Just needing the pricing to finalize. Amazing customer service from Sporting Services UK.

I did before I posted that. They already emailed me back. Just needing the pricing to finalize. Amazing customer service from Sporting Services UK.
Great to hear. Yes, they are great. Very easy to work with. What’s even more amazing, stuff from them shows up at my house faster than from MH or EO which I have not clue why that’s the case.