• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Finally got some time behind the AT with its new 20” Bart and Steiner scope.

Worked out to 300 today and next step
Is taking the local spots qual to shoot steel to 850

Attachments

• IMG_7249.jpeg
    IMG_7249.jpeg
    519.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_7250.jpeg
    IMG_7250.jpeg
    615.8 KB · Views: 62
Okay clarify the myth for me

SFP vs LFP. My At is a 14 or 15. Can’t remember.

Will I need to have the bolt bushed if it’s a LFP if I want to run something like a 6 Creed?

Will I need to have the bolt bushed if it’s a LFP if I want to run something like a 6 Creed?
You can easily remove the bolt and measure the firing pin hole or firing pin tip diameter to determine if it's small or large. Something like 0.062" is small, 0.080" (can't remember the exact number) is large.

If it's large, you have three options. Try it with a 6 creed barrel, see if it blows primers or has pressure issues (large primers *should* be less likely to blow). Send the bolt to LRI and have it bushed. Buy a factory Bolt and firing pin assembly.

I'd rather have the factory bolt, but it's crazy expensive compared to sending to LRI.

Reactions: TheBigCountry

I have a 2014, LFP and haven’t had any problems. Seems that the issue comes from small rifle primers, for the most part. If you stay with factory offerings with large rifle primers you shouldn’t have an issue with a large firing pin… Your mileage may vary.

I have a 2014, LFP and haven’t had any problems. Seems that the issue comes from small rifle primers, for the most part. If you stay with factory offerings with large rifle primers you shouldn’t have an issue with a large firing pin… Your mileage may vary.

On my 14 LFP AX I had my primers on factory FGMM show like pressure signs. Never popped one, but they definitely had craters. I tried reloading some lfp 6.5cm and again showed like pressure signs way too soon. I ended up getting a new bolt and firing pin, back when it was as easy to get them.

Offering AW stocksides to trade for AWSM/AW stocksides if anyone is interested.

Best regards

Daniel

I have to admit… there is nothing better than a AXSR w a Cadex Mx1 brake 😉

Reactions: LakuNoc
Running in the 6GT 1:7" 26" Bartlein with 110gr ATIP'. Normal AW mags, no spacers... Great round so far, much more reliable than the 6BR.

What does your rifle tip out at for weight? can't tell if those are the long or short weights either, admittedly curious on the thumb rest and bag rider as well.

Star cards are like LinkedIn accounts. They never die. Many a good CIA operative has been taken off the board bc he needed a TV and some protein powder for his first barracks room.

We need to set Congress up with a Star card for this sequestration that's about to curb stomp our shit.
"Good CIA operative"

Hahahahhahaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
Peak CQB:
View attachment 8237097

I’m still waiting on my STAR card credit limit to increase so I can snag a Surefire for it. HOA denied my application for a bayonet mount this morning, so that was a bummer.

Don't forget the grape rip it's homie and a log of cope and some rims for the whip.....if ya know ya know.....

I see my name is off the white board....does that mean you sold that rebranded vortex aka NF and are in the market for a TT or SB?🤣

Don't forget the grape rip it's homie and a log of cope and some rims for the whip.....if ya know ya know.....

I see my name is off the white board....does that mean you sold that rebranded vortex aka NF and are in the market for a TT or SB?🤣
A34FAE5B-6BD2-468F-8A38-5FD26C3B789F.jpeg

Obviously I didn’t. I swapped it over to another rifle so I could achieve peak long range capabilities 😂😂

(Last minute swap to gas gunner for a team match in two weeks)

View attachment 8237290
Obviously I didn’t. I swapped it over to another rifle so I could achieve peak long range capabilities 😂😂

(Last minute swap to gas gunner for a team match in two weeks)

Legit! Is it a bolt gun gas gun style team match both pistol? See your putting that pad to good use👍

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Legit! Is it a bolt gun gas gun style team match both pistol? See your putting that pad to good use👍
Yea man that pad is great.

It’s a bolt gun & gas gun combo without pistol unfortunately. …but my pistol match is the week before the team match so I can just play pretend haha

Random/odd request.

Does anyone have the short forend AT-X chassis, but with a 24-26" barrel?

Just curious how that looks.