• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

AXMC in 338
IMG-20220603-WA0075 - Copy.jpg

Any advice on cutting the AT skins? Is it hard to do a clean job of it?

SportingServices accidentally sent the wrong thumbhole adapter (unfolding vs folding) and while they're happy to replace it I'm not sure I want to wait the 16-18 weeks they're saying it'll take.

thumbhole adapter.jpg

Border Patrol getting in on the action. Interesting choice to go with the AT-X (i'm assuming in .308 but could be wrong).
View attachment 8261171
I'll go ahead & say it... What's CBP need 'sniper rifles' for...?

ETA, I see now that there's another thread on this topic specifically where no doubt all concerns about CBP are being aired... Carry on, gents.

Last edited:
Any advice on cutting the AT skins? Is it hard to do a clean job of it?

SportingServices accidentally sent the wrong thumbhole adapter (unfolding vs folding) and while they're happy to replace it I'm not sure I want to wait the 16-18 weeks they're saying it'll take.

View attachment 8261196
Razor saw or hacksaw will work. Cut on the paring line.

IMG_7759.jpeg

Reactions: JackBeNimble
Well once again when I go to SHOT SHOW in January I will go see the boys at the AI booth and ask yet again for a release date on the 375/408 bolt. I have 5 AI's and the only reason I don't have the ELR 50 is the bolt. So I will keep shooting my Cadex Shadow 375CT till they get the bolt out to the public..... Years of waiting

Well once again when I go to SHOT SHOW in January I will go see the boys at the AI booth and ask yet again for a release date on the 375/408 bolt. I have 5 AI's and the only reason I don't have the ELR 50 is the bolt. So I will keep shooting my Cadex Shadow 375CT till they get the bolt out to the public..... Years of waiting
Can‘t you just buy the ELR 50? Since you have 5 AI’s, why not add the AI ELR 50 to your collection?

How’s the opened mag bolts work as far as magazine feeding in the AI short actions? I like my AXSR but I really wish it didn’t have the massive tumor in front of the magazine.

Last edited:
How’s the opened mag bolts work as far as magazine feeding in the AI short actions? I like my AXSR but I really wish it didn’t have the massive tumor in front of the magazine.
It's not a tuuumah! I bought Accurate WSM mags to try. I put an A419 extendo one one and kept the other stock. I'll report back later when I have more experience to say how they feed.

Reactions: JB.IC
After some of the forum expertise...

I've got a double stack AI mag that when I insert it remotely firm it ejects the first round out the top.

Anything I can do to the spring to increase tension? Or is it more likely to be the feed lips need bending in slightly?

After some of the forum expertise...

I've got a double stack AI mag that when I insert it remotely firm it ejects the first round out the top.

Anything I can do to the spring to increase tension? Or is it more likely to be the feed lips need bending in slightly?

Post a pic of your mag fully charged from the top and rear.

Reactions: JayjayUK
Yes I know I have a problem but if I get one more I will be good. I just need the 50 ELR 375/408 bolt to be released to complete the set.
Top to Bottom
AI-PSR in 300NM S&B 3-27X56
AXMC in 300WM S&B 5-25X56
AI-AX in 6CM S&B 5-25X56
AI-AT in 6.5CM S&B 5-25X56
AI-AE in 308WIN Kahles 6-24x56

View attachment 8263600
Nice glass collection too! Overall nice setups..

Reactions: GIXXER2000
Yes I know I have a problem but if I get one more I will be good. I just need the 50 ELR 375/408 bolt to be released to complete the set.
Top to Bottom
AI-PSR in 300NM S&B 3-27X56
AXMC in 300WM S&B 5-25X56
AI-AX in 6CM S&B 5-25X56
AI-AT in 6.5CM S&B 5-25X56
AI-AE in 308WIN Kahles 6-24x56

View attachment 8263600
You get a B+ for the lack of thumbholes and cans 😎

Where the hell has @Krob95. Haven’t seen him flex on the poors in a while
Didn’t he get out of the AI’s

After he sold his gold barreled AX he went into a downhill spiral

Think he’s playing in the Zeus/manners atmosphere never to be seen in the AI world again

He also switched from cans to brakes last I heard

Poor fella…..

Probably running a parts gun in 6.5 CM now never to be seen in the AI world again
I thought he bought an ATX and last I heard from him he was also running a custom and a TT?

Think he’s playing in the Zeus/manners atmosphere never to be seen in the AI world again

He also switched from cans to brakes last I heard

Poor fella…..
He’s dating a SJW girl that made him sell all his guns and go vegan

Hello friends, I am alive and well. I have regressed into savagery and am now shooting an impact/manners combo for matches. The Zeus did me well but I won a cert for a free impact so here I am. The zeus has been repurposed into a small game critter getter.

My long term goal is to buy another AI so I can ascend back to grace and flex on the poors. Just waiting for someone to post a MC for 2k lol

Elite Sand is still the master race, sage green is for poors and pale brown is just a desecration of all that is holy 😜

IMG_3488.jpeg

Hello friends, I am alive and well. I have regressed into savagery and am now shooting an impact/manners combo for matches. The Zeus did me well but I won a cert for a free impact so here I am. The zeus has been repurposed into a small game critter getter.

My long term goal is to buy another AI so I can ascend back to grace and flex on the poors. Just waiting for someone to post a MC for 2k lol

Elite Sand is still the master race, sage green is for poors and pale brown is just a desecration of all that is holy 😜

View attachment 8263860
1699065393820.gif