• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

I like looking at where other people have their shoulder stocks and cheek rests set up. That guy, second from the right, must have some pretty funky anatomy, eh?

I like looking at where other people have their shoulder stocks and cheek rests set up. That guy, second from the right, must have some pretty funky anatomy, eh?

You’d be surprised how much more comfortable it is to put the butt pad up that high.

And you’re seeing more and more people keep their cheek pad all the way down or out of the way. Use more of a chin rest vs cheek rest.

To me, working off my phone, the bubble looks like an addition to the end of the rail?

Last edited:
those short action AXSR’s are pretty sick ngl

AIAXSRSA in fire engine red and black hidden behind an AXSA of the worst color.

Don’t forget your mags at home kids... Single Feeding Master Race

82FFA418-B74A-4860-A9A5-B69C57325364.jpeg

Don’t forget your mags at home kids... Single Feeding Master Race

View attachment 7530338
The struggle is real. I’ve got barrels and bolts for days...I’ve got one of those single load sleds that just lives in my case because the chances of me grabbing the wrong mags in a hurry is somewhere around 743%. At least with the AXSR .308 mags I don’t have to worry about leaving the adapter at home too...

Didn’t want to wait to do load dev so I broke out the holy grail of precision rifle scopes while waiting on my junk ass tangent theta to show up. From the BDC reticle in MOA to the turrets that are barely audible for super secret sniper shit, I’d say this Vortex crossfire ii 6-18x is better than 99% of shit on the market and compliments the European beauty that is an elite sand AXSA.
7485B31A-5C5D-4D8A-9DB2-DB595DCF2E62.jpeg

Didn’t want to wait to do load dev so I broke out the holy grail of precision rifle scopes while waiting on my junk ass tangent theta to show up. From the BDC reticle in MOA to the turrets that are barely audible for super secret sniper shit, I’d say this Vortex crossfire ii 6-18x is better than 99% of shit on the market and compliments the European beauty that is an elite sand AXSA. View attachment 7531400
We can’t be friends anymore LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Krob95
Didn’t want to wait to do load dev so I broke out the holy grail of precision rifle scopes while waiting on my junk ass tangent theta to show up. From the BDC reticle in MOA to the turrets that are barely audible for super secret sniper shit, I’d say this Vortex crossfire ii 6-18x is better than 99% of shit on the market and compliments the European beauty that is an elite sand AXSA. View attachment 7531400

That crossfire just doubled in value.

Those UTG cantilever mounts are surprisingly decent for as cheap as they are lol

Sans the weights the factory rifle will come in just at 13LBS and 5 of that is barrel

Then you can add channel weights or stack chassis weights, and there will be different types of weights if you want, some lighter others heavier

It's not just to make a rifle heavier, weight equals stability

It's to balance the rifle better and tune it for recoil, if you have a light caliber and a good brake you can probably tune them with less weight and still maintain the stability.

Plus the stacking of the weights creates a wider stance and replaces the need for a plate.

There is a lot you can do, with the Key Slot you can stack up up over the barrel too

PXL_20210118_201046466.PORTRAIT.jpg

There is a 3D prototype for the smaller weights too

AT-X looks great, but honestly AI have been really slow about making sure accessories are nicely stocked (I'm talking bolts mostly). E.g. AXMC bolt bodies are constantly sold out. AXSRs still dont have individual bolts for sale at all I believe. AT skins have been discontinued and hard to get. When new mags are released (thinking the 308 mag for AXMC for example) they take forever to backorder.

They really need to address confidence in parts availability if they're going to be marketing a new AT-X with a bunch of aftermarket accessories that will be coming from AI.

Reactions: deersniper
I think you have to be on the team for the camo, or alternately be able to Google Cerakote applicators.

• Haha
Reactions: phlegethon
New Tangent Theta is in. I feel like the only thing that makes this a smidge better than the Crossfire ii from Vortex, is the 25x. Otherwise they look the exact same glass wise. No need for a almost 5k scope when a 240 dollar scope does the same exact thing.
4D28DAAC-041F-41F9-904E-5D6EBAE9DBB4.jpeg