• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

I think you have to be on the team for the camo, or alternately be able to Google Cerakote applicators.

That's like buying a Jersey and having AI Logo on it. Are you really a part of the team? 😉

It's for their team and maybe a select few. I bet Frank can rate.

Sick coat job. But if I can't get an approval, I'm not getting it.

Then that’s a damn good camo job I suppose haha

Btw just in case anyone is interested... I played around with the hrd 6br mag kits today with the the new axsr 308 mags.... Well they work.... Might have to do a crazy 6br something now....

20210119_164441.jpg

20210119_164435.jpg

Btw just in case anyone is interested... I played around with the hrd 6br mag kits today with the the new axsr 308 mags.... Well they work.... Might have to do a crazy 6br something now....

View attachment 7532584

View attachment 7532585

I had a dog s* experience with those kits on 2 separate rifles (BR/ Dasher Barrels). Think I had 8 of them.

Even sent them back and they had the exact same issues. You know what their solution was? Lube up your bolt more.... are you f*ng kidding me?!

The back lugs kept grabbing and pushing the rounds forward, and by round 7-8, it was nose diving them.

So I went back to the 6x47L. It's like a Dasher, but for Men... or some s*.

I had a dog s* experience with those kits on 2 separate rifles (BR/ Dasher Barrels). Think I had 8 of them.

Even sent them back and they had the exact same issues. You know what their solution was? Lube up your bolt more.... are you f*ng kidding me?!

The back lugs kept grabbing and pushing the rounds forward, and by round 7-8, it was nose diving them.

tenor (8).gif

Funny you say that about the rounds nose diving. @Huskydriver is using my mag kits and I have the same issue in my AT where the last few rounds will fall down or the follower won't bring them up.

Reactions: NoLegs24
It's not just to make a rifle heavier, weight equals stability

It's to balance the rifle better and tune it for recoil, if you have a light caliber and a good brake you can probably tune them with less weight and still maintain the stability.

Plus the stacking of the weights creates a wider stance and replaces the need for a plate.

There is a lot you can do, with the Key Slot you can stack up up over the barrel too

View attachment 7532035

There is a 3D prototype for the smaller weights too
Is the chassis plastic because its looks like it was either molded or if it is aluminum then a casting?

Reactions: deersniper
you have to tune your follower springs. The spring is the culprit. Some times, you have to tune your springs and dick with your feedlips a little, but ive seen the springs be more of a problem than the feedlips.

Hey AI if anyone is out there listening??? Can we get bolt bodies for our AXSR rifles soon please?! Your existing customers that have spent 10s of thousands of dollars on these guns need some support! Please and thank you.
They said in the video that they’ll be with dealers in February.

you have to tune your follower springs. The spring is the culprit. Some times, you have to tune your springs and dick with your feedlips a little, but ive seen the springs be more of a problem than the feedlips.

Orrrrrrr shoot any other 6mm cartridge? 🤷‍♂️ 🤣😂🤣

Guys were having problems with the 6GT as well...

With every success story, there’s an equal in failure ones. You still gotta test it in your rifle to see if it’ll work or not.

@jb1000br

Last edited:
Orrrrrrr shoot any other 6mm cartridge? 🤷‍♂️ 🤣😂🤣

Guys were having problems with the 6GT as well...

With every success story, there’s an equal in failure ones. You still gotta test it in your rifle to see if it’ll work or not.

@jb1000br

Yeap.

My lone peak really needs a spacer kit with the homo bobcat. Only likes running when the rounds are forward in the mag.

Last year, AI ran 6gt pretty fine. Will see how it likes it when I give it another go when my barrel is done.

Yeap.

My lone peak really needs a spacer kit with the homo bobcat. Only likes running when the rounds are forward in the mag.

Last year, AI ran 6gt pretty fine. Will see how it likes it when I give it another go when my barrel is done.

Homo bobcat.. im fuckin dead.

• Haha
Reactions: Dthomas3523
Hey AI if anyone is out there listening??? Can we get bolt bodies for our AXSR rifles soon please?! Your existing customers that have spent 10s of thousands of dollars on these guns need some support! Please and thank you.
i bought an ASR and got bolt bodies :) But yeps ....

Reactions: Tack425
i bought an ASR and got bolt bodies :) But yeps ....
No win mag bolt body though. I was about to buy the kit last week. But the 338 norma barrel and no win mag bolt body or barrel made me pause. If next month we will see them, I am going to be one happy guy. Already have 6 different barrels from my AXMC and SR so just need the two extra bolts.

Reactions: R.Walters
I called MHS and was able to get a LEFTY.473 bolt body for the AXMC. Still looking for the .540 LH bolt body. Who knows whenever, if ever, one will be available.
Now I need some barrels.....Anyone have 6.5CM, .308 barrels they want to off load?

Biggest reason I haven’t upgraded to an AXSR...I’ve got all 3 bolts and about 9 barrels for the AXMC.

Reactions: MOUNTIC
I have an AX already but jumped on a deal on a brand new AXMC. I wanted to move to some different options on calibers. The AXMC will be the big brother to the AX. Just trying to decide the 300NM or 300WM if I find the bolt body.
Let me know if anyone has 6.5CM or 308 barrels for the AXMC.

Last edited:
Sucks you guys have had to wait so long for those, apologies. I was informed they are shipping to EO and MHSA in February

And you can use those 9 barrels on the AXSR too!

Yeah but they won’t do me any good without bolts LOL

Trust me, I live 3 miles from Mile High. It’s tough to not give in, but I’m at least gonna wait til the AXSR can do what my AXMC does before I plop $11K on a gun and two bolts.

I wonder if there will now be a nice "blowout" sale on the AXSA's reminiscent of the AXMC's when the SR was announced?

What are the differences between the AX($7,535) and the AXT($4,995)? Besides price and chassis

AX (short action, also called AXSA commonly here) is the "older" model. It's a short action version of the AXMC (which has been upgraded to AXSR).

AT-X (the new product) is an AT action in a new chassis. I'm actually not sure if there is a difference between an AX short action and an AT from a pure action perspective. They are both short-action only receivers.

IMO there is no reason to buy an AXSA above waiting for an AT-X. If you're going with AX, go AXMC or AXSR, which are multi-caliber long action rifles.

Ok I probably should have asked my question a little differently. So I’m interested in the AXSA for the reliability, quick change barrels, and because hey it’s an AI. From what I know both have the quick change barrel feature, 2 stage trigger (weights may vary), and 3 stage safety. As posted above eurooptic list these things but for the description of the AXSA most of the other points are chassis based. For that big of a price difference I want to know besides a nice chassis with collapsible buttstock im trading for. I don’t mean to be naïve or ask dumb questions.