• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

An adequate punishment for a near mission failure...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    575.4 KB · Views: 241
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    544 KB · Views: 208
If .223 is ever available to average Joes like me for AXMC or AXSR......I would definitely expedite purchasing one finally.

Are these only for AI SA?

Any word or info on a .223 bolt for AXMC or AXSR?
This was never a AI official offering was it?

any1 running a post14 AICS chassis, w a Vortex Razor 4.5-27x? If so, what scope height rings are you using? Im looking for a Spuhr mount but undecided btwn 1.5" (#4002) or 1.35" (#4006). Im temporarily using a G-mount thats 1.5" height and the gap btwn the bottom of the scope and the top of the rail is more than .25" Can i use the shorter mount (#4006)? or stick to 1.5"? or any other recc on mounts/rings? 🤔

anyone here replace their curved trigger shoe with a flat? I got my flat trigger shoe for my ASR but buggered if i can get it on.

any1 running a post14 AICS chassis, w a Vortex Razor 4.5-27x? If so, what scope height rings are you using? Im looking for a Spuhr mount but undecided btwn 1.5" (#4002) or 1.35" (#4006). Im temporarily using a G-mount thats 1.5" height and the gap btwn the bottom of the scope and the top of the rail is more than .25" Can i use the shorter mount (#4006)? or stick to 1.5"? or any other recc on mounts/rings? 🤔
I did use a similar set up and used the Vortex PMR 1.1" rings for a season. You could probably get away with a Spuhr 4001 but it depends on your barrelprofile and the scopecaps, it might be a tight fit. The 1.5" is way too much, unless its needed to line up with nightvision clip on or similar.

Reactions: CageFighter
Keep the scope nice and high your neck will thank you

anyone here replace their curved trigger shoe with a flat? I got my flat trigger shoe for my ASR but buggered if i can get it on.
I am, mine went on without too much argument though. I like it better than the curved shoe... That being said, I did just order one of those trigger shoes that Vision did recently... I really think it's gonna be the answer for me.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
I am, mine went on without too much argument though. I like it better than the curved shoe... That being said, I did just order one of those trigger shoes that Vision did recently... I really think it's gonna be the answer for me.
Got a link? I’ve been looking to try something else.

Got a link? I’ve been looking to try something else.
So I'd love to be more helpful than this, but I really can't. I think I heard about this thru Dave ( @BLKWLFK9 ) & I just contacted Vision directly. I guess they're not exactly ready to sell, but they're selling me one... Think they had like 8 of them. My guess is that they'll be available thru GCP (who I believe is importing all of their products) before too long. Sorry I can't just give you a simple link.
Screenshot_20210417-081051_Chrome.jpg

So since a good friend let me shoot his AIAX in 6Br. I have since bought not one but 2 AI’s. Even got a 223 kit for the AX.
The new .300 win mag. .300 NM Showed up Friday. Zeroed at 100yds and got a first rd hit at 1000yds. And thanks to Adam at mile high. Love it !

Attachments

• 956307CB-2AF3-4B61-90DB-D977D1DD7C58.jpeg
    956307CB-2AF3-4B61-90DB-D977D1DD7C58.jpeg
    489.9 KB · Views: 117
Link to the vision trigger? never seen it

I got the flat trigger installed after a little more persistence and a needle file. It was a little tight. But all is set up.

Looks like the vision trigger he did 8 ... wrote to see if doing more.

Hey I shoot at the ranch. I assume you made it with that rig! Also green AIs ftw.

View attachment 7609588

Yessir! I got some funny looks showing up to qual at 1000 with a 20" 308 but it was GTG. Hit me up next time you're thinking about heading out there, maybe we can meet up. I know there's a few others on here that are members out there and also shoot factory AI's.

can we get afew pics of AI AICS post14 chassis rifles (no AI rifles)? are most of you running a rail on the handguard or keep it off? how about the AI scope base or aftermarket r700 base? Im having a hard time looking at the holes in the AI scope base for the AICS chassis set up, thinkin about somehow filling in the gaps.

Last edited:
How many different shades of green is a “sage” green AX?

only asking because I collected one today.

Don’t know how I missed this one, but the colors match pretty well.

Problem with Sage green is the barrels shoot about 11% slower than any other color, and some guys have seen a 43% increase in group size with Sage after switching from any other color.
Good news is you can Cerakote it literally any other color and that stuff all sorts itself out.

Will AI offer a 277 Fury barrel ? , or will Lapua make the Hot 308 ammo again , 170gr lockbase, staked primer ?

Either one will make me happy , or BOTH

Cheers Chris

Chances of AI offering that one themselves is about zero and a half. I’m sure any barrel shop could provide one once it starts getting some widespread use.

Don’t know how I missed this one, but the colors match pretty well.

Problem with Sage green is the barrels shoot about 11% slower than any other color, and some guys have seen a 43% increase in group size with Sage after switching from any other color.
Good news is you can Cerakote it literally any other color and that stuff all sorts itself out.
It looks like all these gay camo patterns are even worse

The blue is a custom gun coatings cerakote job on the AO chassis. The red and black is the ATX from AI for the team shooters.

It's fine, I talked to Custom Gun Coatings like 6 weeks before the atx was even released, and sent him my chassis with these pictures for reference. I certainly wasn't going to change my order after the fact because of how AI painted theirs.

I wouldn't really call myself a car guy but I've always loved the Ford Grabber blue and the new Bugatti has a similar color. Blue, black, and red looks dope IMO.

And in case anyone is wondering, you're welcome to call CGC up and request the "official Accuracy Obsession team color camo" lol, I don't see the need to make something exclusive that really isn't.

1619195212630.png

1619195257789.png

A buddy of mine from HS had a red mach1 that looked like that blue Boss. shit was slow but looked tits.

Reactions: RS14
Considering AI “borrowed “ your chassis design it wouldn’t surprise me that they “borrowed” your paint scheme...

All in good fun

Reactions: LongRangeJunky
Wow... I don’t wanna jerk off too hard since I don’t have any lotion with me on this 2.5hr drive home from the range but man..... I have really been missing out not owning a AI

Had my AXSA out that I picked up here used in the PX at the range today with my DT SRS & TS Customs build... all shoot better then me.. couldn’t help but notice how much better the AI was to drive though. All I can say is wow

Last edited: