• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Been seeing pics of AI's with thumb rests on them... Is this an AI thing or aftermarket? Anybody got any info on these? Thanks
Aftermarket. Sam B, the same guy responsible for the Accuracy Obsession chassis:conversion is the one who started making them. They’re great!

Aftermarket. Sam B, the same guy responsible for the Accuracy Obsession chassis:conversion is the one who started making them. They’re great!
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Tack425
For any AXSR chassis guys lurking in here. I went ahead and got the top rails that AINA said to get. As I suspected the 16" rail is too long. Gonna have it chopped then cerakote them AI Dark Earth.

Attachments

• 072D672C-A1DB-40D3-BCF2-F6E30C1C5051.jpeg
    072D672C-A1DB-40D3-BCF2-F6E30C1C5051.jpeg
    335.7 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: 96C
Alright guys. Last help question I think.

I can get a hold of a thumbhole kit part no 26722. Says it works on me style skins and I'd cut the little nub to make it work on a folder.

Will this kit work on an AT rifle? I'm thinking yes but want to be 100% on it.

No difference as long as it’s an AT kit.
26722 is a fixed stock thumbhole kit.

That's what I'm asking if the 26722 is good on an AT. Nothing on the package or descriptions from retailers state if its specific to AT or aics. Just says for new skin type.

That's what I'm asking if the 26722 is good on an AT. Nothing on the package or descriptions from retailers state if its specific to AT or aics. Just says for new skin type.
Yes, the 26722 is for both folder and fixed, I have used the same stock sides…. 👍

Yes, the 26722 is for both folder and fixed, I have used the same stock sides…. 👍

That I got. Easy enough to cut the piece off.

Is it meant for an AICS stock or a full blown AT rifle? Is it interchangeable between both? That's the info I can't confirm.

Just curious. Is anyone getting extractor marks on their AXSR while reloading? I seem to be getting some extractor marks early in the pressure curve without any other indicators. I had my sfp ax308 have a issue with the ejector that needed send back for is the reason I'm asking. It's a factory 338LM rifle if it matters and I'm seeing marks from the extractor 3-5 grains less then any ejector or primer indicators.

Question for you folks that have 20" 1:12tw lothar 308 barrels. How do they like FGMM 175's? Half tempted to buy a case and shoot that next month at Raton. I think the furtherest target is 890yds?

Question for you folks that have 20" 1:12tw lothar 308 barrels. How do they like FGMM 175's? Half tempted to buy a case and shoot that next month at Raton. I think the furtherest target is 890yds?
My 1:12 LW 20” loves 178 ELDX. I would think 175 FGMM would be great as well

Reactions: 96C and Krob95
Good deal, I may just do that then. Saves me having to work up a load lol

Did some shooting today. Finally stopped raining.

Really want a thumbhole skin for this. (Any pointers?)

Still waiting on the Sawtooth arca rail to ship, then I just need to get a couple different barrels and a ZCO and then an AX and then an AT-X… :ROFLMAO:

AE169491-4EED-47EB-BB19-F91D5ACC3E63.jpeg

Did some shooting today. Finally stopped raining.

Really want a thumbhole skin for this. (Any pointers?)

Still waiting on the Sawtooth arca rail to ship, then I just need to get a couple different barrels and a ZCO and then an AX and then an AT-X… :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 7778832

Sell that mp5 hiding up there and you could just about buy all that in one shot lol