• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Accuracy One Concentricity gauge (partial)

BruteNasty

Private
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2013
So here's the deal. I bought 3 of these in a package deal, was supposed to be all complete. Got screwed on one. It's missing some parts. You'd need the oring for the wheel, a set of v blocks , and 2 screws (one for the wheel tensioner, one for the indicator height adjustment). Plus the indicator. I talked to Accuracy one and the blocks (only expensive part) are $90, so I'm guessing you'd have about $100 more in it not including your indicator. I'll throw in this little v block that came with it though I don't know what it's for. It has 2 pins in the bottom that go into the milled holes in the base and fit very nicely. Was definitely done professionally whatever it was for. If I don't sell I will purchase the new parts myself and sell for $225. These are $260 new and you could have one for about $180ish.

$80 TYD