• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Acorn drop eliminates piece of human waste

I'm thinking this guy pulled out his gun to shoot himself (pedos not infrequently do that when caught); shame the cops may have to deal with killing someone justified or not.

A lot of things to notice in that one:

* Shitstain had his hand on his gun already even before he saw the cops. Makes you wonder what he was going to do if two actual children had been in that room. Most plausible guess is that he would try to kill the adult(s) that were pimping out the children and then abduct the kids for his own deranged pleasures, or he was just jumpy that he was about to be robbed by somebody who had set up the meeting. This one was an extremely dangerous sick fuck.

* Gigachad cop in the middle who grappled with the perp's gun hand managed to take control of the gun, force it around back on to the perp, and shot him TWICE with his own gun before he got the fusillade from the other two cops. Badass as fuck.

* Perp got shot in his dick at least twice by the cop to the right of the middle guy. LOL.

* Perp's phone may have taken a few hits too and got a perforated battery. Look to the end where the smoke was rising from the dead perp. Looked like a burning lithium battery.

This is probably the BEST good shoot footage from this year so far.

Good riddance.

Now on to my question. How far can we go with the acorn drop vernacular? Can I start using this everywhere? Or will it be lost on anyone but Snipers Hide folks? Because I really want to start using this whenever possible.

@101st did you coin that? I want to be able to look back fondly and remember who came up with it :LOL:

A lot of things to notice in that one:

* Shitstain had his hand on his gun already even before he saw the cops. Makes you wonder what he was going to do if two actual children had been in that room. Most plausible guess is that he would try to kill the adult(s) that were pimping out the children and then abduct the kids for his own deranged pleasures, or he was just jumpy that he was about to be robbed by somebody who had set up the meeting. This one was an extremely dangerous sick fuck.

* Gigachad cop in the middle who grappled with the perp's gun hand managed to take control of the gun, force it around back on to the perp, and shot him TWICE with his own gun before he got the fusillade from the other two cops. Badass as fuck.

* Perp got shot in his dick at least twice by the cop to the right of the middle guy. LOL.

* Perp's phone may have taken a few hits too and got a perforated battery. Look to the end where the smoke was rising from the dead perp. Looked like a burning lithium battery.

This is probably the BEST good shoot footage from this year so far.
I think in the beganning of the grapple I hear a cop say "Shoot him."

He had to know there was a pimp involved. PedoJoe came armed in case it was a set-up/rip-off.

Appears one cop caught a round on the crossfire.

That smoke plume was weird. Shot his vape?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I think in the beganning of the grapple I hear a cop say "Shoot him."

He had to know there was a pimp involved. PedoJoe came armed in case it was a set-up/rip-off.

Appears one cop caught a round on the crossfire.

That smoke plume was weird. Shot his vape?

Yo... Holy friggin' crossfire right there. And at an angle to that balcony wall that could have caused wild ricochets all up and down that corridor. And yep, either a vape or a phone on the POS got drilled. I recognize a battery fire immediately LOLOL...

Maybe he had his gun out because he thought he set up some child traffickers? Maybe he was the good guy? If he was though you would think he would have dropped the gun when he saw the uniforms. Curious what his criminal history is.

Good riddance.

Now on to my question. How far can we go with the acorn drop vernacular? Can I start using this everywhere? Or will it be lost on anyone but Snipers Hide folks? Because I really want to start using this whenever possible.

@101st did you coin that? I want to be able to look back fondly and remember who came up with it :LOL:
Nope wasn't me. I believe this fine gentleman was the first to coin the phrase.

Maybe he had his gun out because he thought he set up some child traffickers? Maybe he was the good guy? If he was though you would think he would have dropped the gun when he saw the uniforms. Curious what his criminal history is.
If he thought he was on to some child trafficers he would have called the pro's.

Unless he thought he was OJ Simpson and was going to find the real killers child traffickers himself.

I'm glad both those fuckers are dead.

Holy shit. This is how you shoot when someone else is footing the ammo bill.

• Haha
Reactions: 101st
If he thought he was on to some child trafficers he would have called the pro's.

Unless he thought he was OJ Simpson and was going to find the real killers child traffickers himself.

I'm glad both those fuckers are dead.
Call the police? Why do that if you want something to happen?

Reactions: Mr. Z
Good riddance.

It's time to have a conversation about common sense laws about fully semi-automatic acorns.

Some of you are capable of some impressive mental gymnastics to support your assumption that the cops are always the bad guys…
God forbid you enjoy the happy ending to a sad story and move on.

Now we can tell why there's an ammo shortage. It's not Ukraine or Russia, Isreal or hamas. It's all these acorn mag dumps. Geeze conserve a few rounds incase you miss

There are two things missing from this completely justified shoot…..

1: is another officer with a riot shotgun hammering away from the open hotel door to the pedos face with 8 rounds of buckshot in the mag tube

2: is the father of those 2 girls running out of the room once the shooting stopped with a god damn chainsaw to cut the fuckers nuts off!!! I’m just hoping that the perp had some life left in him so he could feel a little more F’ing pain!!

He deserved every round that hit him and about 1000 more!!

DAMN GOOD JOB by the boys in blue!!!!!

Reactions: Ronws
Whats the difference between that disgusting child predator and Joe Biden?

Love these videos. Another for the case file on self-defense actions.