• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Actor you hate . . . and that hatred is irrational, unreasonable, pointless.

So many of these guys give us rational and legitimate reasons to dislike them it's tough to find irrational ones. I agree with Disturbed that Ethan Hawke is pretty greasy, though. AG in NC

I really don't hate any of them. There are ones whose politics I don't like. But, others who seem to be aligned with me politically have a side I'd rather not get to know. So who knows really. You can't say you hate someone unless you've really gotten to know them.

johnson8861,

The OPs original question specified irrational and unreasonable. The first two on the list (never seen the kid in anything) have more than a few pretty damned good reasons to hate, despise and loathe them. I'd say that's just good common sense. And yeah, screw 'em.

Thanks for reminding me about the rules. I guess I can't name Gweneth Paltrow. I also hate Yoda who now plays James Bond. But there again, his real-life comments ruined the Bond franchise for me, so I can't name him either. Irrational? Going to be tough -- but then again, I can rationalize anything.

Last edited:
So the OP's question is/was actors you hate... Well, to be truthful, to hate any of them I'd need to give a shit about them, their product, or their views (which I don't). So, regardless of any previous posts to this thread by me, I'd be most truthful if I said "no hate, just indifference..."

So the OP's question is/was actors you hate...

Actually what the vast majority of posts miss is that the OP's questions was about that hate being irrational, unreasonable and pointless. In other words, there are good reasons to dislike certain actors, but some just get under our skin for some stupid reason....oh I give up.

Any of the actors on "reality" shows. And the writers. If you're going to claim that something is reality, you need to hire people who can produce a realistic product. The current crop is worse than some old B-movie with stupid obvious plot points and terrible line readings.

"The Real Husbands of Hollywood" is okay, IMO.

Last edited:
Marky Mark, single handedly destroyed more films than humanly possible. However, I just can't stomach him for more than that yet think his brother is a decent actor.

Anna G, whatever, Skyler White on Breaking Bad. I'll never forget WW saying, "will you get out of my ass?"

Marky Mark, single handedly destroyed more films than humanly possible. However, I just can't stomach him for more than that yet think his brother is a decent actor.

Anna G, whatever, Skyler White on Breaking Bad. I'll never forget WW saying, "will you get out of my ass?"

I can't agree with you on Mark W.
But I agree Skyler ruined pretty much every scene she was in! What a pain in the ASS!

I hate almost all "A-Listers." They are all just a bunch sheep saying and doing whatever they need to,to keep their status and jobs.

My first was Bob Saget. I never mentioned Tom Cruise because even though he's a problem child I like his movies. But now after what he said about his job being as hard as what our finest men and women have to endure in Afghanistan I really hate him. An unknown unit of the gov't that nobody knows about should kidnap him and drop him off in the middle of the war zone with the same battle gear our soldiers have and see how he compares it afterwards. I know most would say don't give him anything but I'd like to put him in their boots to carry those 100lb back packs, take cover under fire, fear every second there's an IED under his foot and wonder if someone will pull out an AK hidden under their clothing.