• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s acute onset hypotension problem, via two Tulsa women

That mom and daughter were just on live PD. After the bad guy got the revolver, he tried to shoot daughter but it was already empty. Apparently he's still alive.

Another one bites the dust.

I am sure a parent will give an interview saying how he was such a great kid and never, ever got into trouble.

Man the mother is lucky, it looks like the daughter almost shot her while she was fighting with the robber.

Reactions: deersniper
What they lacked in training they made up for in in courage. Didn't stop. I just wonder how many times the word "Muthafuka" was uttered.

Gotta love it.

Wonder who told them to use those little mouse guns.

Their husbands. They are both members of the Hide and posted a "What's the best pistol for my wife" thread.
Unfortunately they were askholes, and had their mind made up already.....plus most of the advice they received, was from a couple guys who live in Mom's basement, but ARE avid readers.

The ladies have grit, and a ton of it. After listening to their interview on Live PD, neither one wanted to kill him, that is very clear from the video. That is commendable, but it nearly cost them both their lives, and is the wrong mindset in their situation.

Next time someone advises a 5shot revolver for a woman. Show them this video.

Last edited: