• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

After a very long wait.....the Surgeon CSR is finally home!

Intensefab

Private
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2012
Columbia, Tennessee
About 3 months ago fell in love with the idea of a precision rifle that could be folded and carried in a ruck, so I ordered a Surgeon CSR. Wait time was not to bad at 3 months since they had everything in stock, but it was a loooong 3 months of waiting.

Well today I get a tracking number and lo and behold it was out for delivery. Just brought her home and mounted the scope and bipod now just gotta wait till tomorrow to take her out and see how she tracks!

Surgeon 591 action
Krieger #14 barrel at 16 inches with PSR brake
Jewel trigger set at 2.5 pounds
AI AX chassis
Bushnell Elite Tactical ERS FDE
Seekins rings
Atlas bipod

Attachments

• CSR1.jpg
    CSR1.jpg
    753.3 KB · Views: 56
  • CSR2.jpg
    CSR2.jpg
    771.4 KB · Views: 54
Wanna sell the action? You could tell surgeon it was lost in the mail! Lol, Congrats on a sick rifle

When I get a new rifle everything is on hold until I shoot it, what is total length

Update - Range report

Hit the range bright and early this morning

80 degrees, very light wind

Running the following load:
Nosler Custom Comp 175g
Varget 44.0g
CCI BR2 primer
Lapua brass
Crono @ 2547 five shot average

She's a dream to shoot...tagging a 4" inch steel disk at 500 yards, 5 out of 5 shots.

Here's a 10 round group at 100 yards for your enjoyment!

Attachments

• target.jpg
    target.jpg
    859.3 KB · Views: 32
37" deployed and 28" inches collapsed

Going out first thing in the morning even if it's still raining. Range report to follow!

IN THE RAIN! it will be ruined

real nice looking rifle , congrats and nice grouping on your other post...they do build shooters

Range update 2

Back out to the range

Light wind @ 3 mph l to r
5 shots @ 200 yards group measuring .30 moa

First shot cold/clean bore, rest in the group. This rifle is dead nuts spot on and will out shoot me any day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    735.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: