• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Alec Baldwin literally just shot two people

"According to a police warrant, the Colt was one of three pistols left on a table by Gutierrez-Reed and was handed to Baldwin by British assistant director Dave Halls who told the veteran actor it was ‘cold’- not realizing it had been loaded with live rounds."

So she never handed him the weapon. The assistant director did. Why didn't HE check it? Why didn't Baldwin check it? From what I read she wasn't even on the set when this whole clusterfuck took place. And yet people are already trying to hang her.

So the reality is, this gun went from "sitting on a table", and then passed through 2 peoples hands without ANYONE checking it. The last person who failed to check it was Baldwin...... Who deliberately pointed it at someone he did not wish to harm, pulled the trigger, and killed the victim..... Without ever checking the weapon he was handling. This whole thing stinks on ice.

Reactions: Maggot
So she never handed him the weapon. The assistant director did. Why didn't HE check it? Why didn't Baldwin check it? From what I read she wasn't even on the set when this whole clusterfuck took place. And yet people are already trying to hang her.
They want to make her the “fall girl” so Baldwin doesn’t take the blame. The MSM and Hollywood elitists want to lay the fault at her feet in an effort to spare Baldwin any jail time and ward off civil suits.

I’m not saying that strategy will work but that’s the only one they have.

"According to a police warrant, the Colt was one of three pistols left on a table by Gutierrez-Reed and was handed to Baldwin by British assistant director Dave Halls who told the veteran actor it was ‘cold’- not realizing it had been loaded with live rounds."

So the reality is, this gun went from "sitting on a table", and then passed through 2 peoples hands without ANYONE checking it. The last person who failed to check it was Baldwin...... Who deliberately pointed it at someone he did not wish to harm, pulled the trigger, and killed the victim..... Without ever checking the weapon he was handling. This whole thing stinks on ice.

Armorer not being on the set when folks that know next to nothing about guns handle guns kinda defeats the whole purpose of having her on the payroll.

Judging by the cringe worthy projects of other ex-stars I can imagine this production is some extra low budget B-roll production.

But it was her set and her policies and her responsibilities... Or lack there of that allowed this to happen.
Both at fault, but Baldwin should do time for this in my opinion.
So if Tay Tay and Big8 are hangin' out, just chillin' at Tay Tay's cousin, Lil' Mooky's crib, and Big8 is showing off his stolen Glock 'foty and Tay Tay points it at Lil' Mooky who's taking a cell phone pic for Tay Tay's FB page and Tay Tay accidently pulls the trigger, creating a giant canoe in Lil' Mooky's forehead, will Big8 be held responsible or Tay Tay?

Last edited:
I'd like to know where they bough 41 Long Colt. To my knowledge it's been out of manufacture since 1939 except for specialty loaders. I guess Starline still makes brass. So yes, real-life ballistic data impossible to find.
B87E9E3D-C545-4A0E-B867-35B5FB3D8B80.jpeg

I have cases, and quite a few Gen 1 SAAs to shoot them. My father was concerned when it was discontinued and took steps. I’ve taken further steps. Don’t shoot it often, but still have factory rounds to go with reloads.

Ahhhh...I knew, I just KNEW the real reason that this happened was completely NOT Baldwin's fault for 1) not verifying weapon status, 2) pointing at something he didn't plan on destroying, 3) didn't verify target and what was behind it....or did he??????, 4) pulling trigger

But, folks...that is STILL not the reason. It was possibly a side effect of COVID that killed this young woman.

Armorer not being on the set when folks that know next to nothing about guns handle guns kinda defeats the whole purpose of having her on the payroll.

Judging by the cringe worthy projects of other ex-stars I can imagine this production is some extra low budget B-roll production.

I’ve never even met a “armorer” yet I’ve managed to accidentally shoot 0 people….

Reactions: Tokay444
Anyone know or care if AB has any restraining orders against him or criminal history of violence toward another person ? If so what the hell is he doing handling a firearm.
With him propping up his dead career by his fanatical attacks on Trump on SNL along with his comments about what he'd like to do to Trump supporters, he should be red-flagged and not allowed around firearms.

World needs plenty of bartenders!

There is no evidence that he did not want to harm her.
We only have his word for this and his word does not mean shit.

So if Tay Tay and Big8 are hangin' out, just chillin' at Tay Tay's cousin, Lil' Mooky's crib, and Big8 is showing off his stolen Glock 'foty and Tay Tay points it at Lil' Mooky who's taking a cell phone pic for Tay Tay's FB page and Tay Tay accidently pulls the trigger, creating a giant canoe in Lil' Mooky's forehead, will Big8 be held responsible or Tay Tay?
WTF is wrong with you asking a question like that.

It's clearly Trump's fault.

That was like a glorified dancing monkey trying to sound profound 😂

It’s as if he thinks playing the role of someone who knows two shits somehow means he knows half a shit. He does not.
Don't listen to any of Baldwin's bullshit, Rafterman. - Sometimes he thinks he's John Wayne

ASSUMING THAT IT WAS A LIVE ROUND, everyone on the set was negligent - including the deceased - but only one person definitely committed a crime: Baldwin. He should go down for involuntary manslaughter and negligent use of a deadly weapon. Others may have also been negligent to the point of being criminal, but that's for the DA to decide and prove.

Also worth noting is the FBI is assisting with the investigation. I'm sure their expertise is needed given the incredibly complex chain of events and it guarantees Baldwin won't be able to evade justice just because he says he didn't mean to break the law.

• Haha
Reactions: SWgeezer and Hegre
ASSUMING THAT IT WAS A LIVE ROUND, everyone on the set was negligent - including the deceased - but only one person definitely committed a crime: Baldwin. He should go down for involuntary manslaughter and negligent use of a deadly weapon. Others may have also been negligent to the point of being criminal, but that's for the DA to decide and prove.

Also worth noting is the FBI is assisting with the investigation. I'm sure their expertise is needed given the incredibly complex chain of events and it guarantees Baldwin won't be able to evade justice just because he says he didn't mean to break the law.

If the FBI is investigating, wonder how long till they blame the shooting on trump or random middle class white Americans.

During an interview with detectives, Halls noted: "I check the barrel for obstructions, most of the time there’s no live fire, she (Hannah) opens the hatch and spins the drum, and I say cold gun on set"

So that's the procedure for checking if a gun is loaded or not you look down the barrel then open the hatch and check the drum. Saves time this way because if you see a bullet in the barrel you don't have to check the drum.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
The production only carried 6 million in insurance.
Going to be slim pickings for the vultures.
Gloria Alred is on board and should be able to swallow that whole without gagging.

• Haha
Reactions: BytorJr and Hegre
Mendoza said the gun was an F Lli Pietta Long Colt revolver. "It's a suspected live round that was fired but it did fire from the weapon and it did cause injury. That would lead us to believe it was a live round," he said.

Did Biden advise the sheriff on what to say?

During an interview with detectives, Halls noted: "I check the barrel for obstructions, most of the time there’s no live fire, she (Hannah) opens the hatch and spins the drum, and I say cold gun on set"

So that's the procedure for checking if a gun is loaded or not you look down the barrel then open the hatch and check the drum. Saves time this way because if you see a bullet in the barrel you don't have to check the drum.

Who in in the actual fuck calls a revolver loading gate and cylinder a hatch and a drum?

But for those other times .... I like to stare down the bullet thru the barrel....🤠

Reactions: candyx

i HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FAITH IN THE FBI INVESTIGATING ANYTHING!

Who in in the actual fuck calls a revolver loading gate and cylinder a hatch and a drum?
Some liberal asshat who works in Hollywood who is well known for his skills and knowledge in the use of firearms, I guess.

I've also never heard of a revolver having a cartridge loaded into the barrel directly (not to mention having a firing pin capable of hitting primer if it was loaded as described).

News reports that the assistant “Opened the hatch and spun the drum” before handing the revolver to Alec

Who TF calls a loaded gun a "live" gun?

I've spent the majority of my life around guns and shooting ranges. I've heard the term a 'live round' or that a range 'is hot' or the gun is loaded or there's a live round in the chamber or the gun is charged but never it's a 'live gun.'

That must be some cool, Hollywood movie set jargon.

Fuck Hollywood and fuck Joe Biden.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus and Fig
He opened the hatch and spun the drum as he had seen her doing not realizing she was looking at the "drum" through the "hatch" to check for rounds. He probably opened the hatch and spun the drum not looking/or realizing the shiny brass things spinning by should not be there. I mean all you have to do is spin the drum and the revolver is "cold". The blind (the assistant) leading the blind (baldwin).

I've also never heard of a revolver having a cartridge loaded into the barrel directly (not to mention having a firing pin capable of hitting primer if it was loaded as described).
I thought the whole cowboy thing was they loaded 6-1=5 rnds

This is why up to this day it is recommended to load 5 rounds only and to leave one chamber empty.
Was this the exact opposite,1 in the chamber, none in the cylinder itself?

Who TF calls a loaded gun a "live" gun?

I've spent the majority of my life around guns and shooting ranges. I've heard the term for a shootable round being a 'live round' or that a range 'is hot' or the gun is loaded or if there's a round in the chamber the gun is charged but never it's a 'live gun.'

That must be some cool, Hollywood jargon.

Fuck Hollywood and fuck Joe Biden.
C'mon man!!! It's obvious why it's known in hollywood as a "live" gun. How the hell else would they be able to make their statement "guns kill people?" For, if the gun is (a)live, then it must be sentient and go hunt folks down to kill. Kind of like "Maximum Overdrive" for guns and not trucks. Sheesh!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: nikonNUT
I thought the whole cowboy thing was they loaded 6-1=5 rnds

Was this the exact opposite,1 in the chamber, none in the cylinder itself?
I thought the 5 and leave one was because many old revolvers were not drop safe and the hammer, which has the firing pin built in, could strike the primer should said revolver land on hammer, and there would be a discharge of the weapon.

By claiming that the cylinder was empty when he handed the gun to Baldwin, is the assistant director saying that Baldwin must have loaded a live cartridge?

Reactions: Bender and Tokay444
I can understand checking the barrel for obstructions before shooting blanks as they can cause the barrel obstruction to become a projectile.

That was how Brandon Lee got killed, one of the dummy cartridges in a non shooting scene was ejected but the bullet remained in the barrel. When the blank was loaded for the shooting scene it essentially created a loaded cartridge which was then fired killing him.

Additionally I went and found her actual comments from that podcast,

I think loading blanks is, like, the scariest thing to me because I was like, ‘oh, I don’t know anything about it,’ but, you know, he taught me that, and eventually by the time I was, like, trying to figure out how to make a specific blank go when you want it to rather than it hitting, like, the empty cylinders and everything — I figured that out on my own.”

“Explain that process,” a podcaster asked.

“Uh, so, normally, if you, like, you know, you open the loading gate, you put the bullet in, you have to put it right around, so right before — you have to bring that bullet — that blank all the way around to right before the cylinder, so then that way, the next time someone pulls back the hammer and shoots it, it will go off, yeah, and you have to look at the front of it and determine which one’s the blank if it’s dummied up, you know, that’s how I tell, at least.”

From the sounds of it her “not knowing how to load blanks” was more in reference to when her dad started teaching her rather than her current knowledge level. However I still have not heard the passage of time between her supposedly checking the firearms and putting them on the cart and the assistant producer carrying the guns in to the church.

Reactions: Hegre
C'mon man!!! It's obvious why it's known in hollywood as a "live" gun. How the hell else would they be able to make their statement "guns kill people?" For, if the gun is (a)live, then it must be sentient and go hunt folks down to kill. Kind of like "Maximum Overdrive" for guns and not trucks. Sheesh!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So thats why it's a good idea to keep guns locked in safes, so they don't go out and kill people.
Or if you find a gun to remain a safe distance from it and report it to the police so they can send an expert to safely remove it.

Makes sense now.