• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alec Baldwin literally just shot two people

IT was manslaughter or negligent homicide, not murder, right? ITs arguably not going to meet the criteria of negligent honestly. He wasn't the expert who was supposed to make sure it was safe. The Expert was negligent. Baldwin accidentally killed someone with something that should have not killed them. Seems like manslaughter to me. I haven't looked up the statutes on NM though.
He was pissed off and threatening when he pulled the trigger. The gun was in his hand he is responsible. Being an idiot is no a sustainable defense when it comes to a ND. The bigger question is live ammo on a movie set. That would be the accessory to the crme and the way this is being covered up, that means more than one is involved.
We as in gun owners are getting fucked over again by the left as they do not prosecute equally under the law

If I was her husband, father, brother...

277ee9a50756feaef103f450e5812fde.jpg

He was pissed off and threatening when he pulled the trigger. The gun was in his hand he is responsible. e bigger question is live ammo on a movie set. That would be the accessory to the crme and the way this is being covered up, that means more than one is involved.
We as in gun owners are getting fucked over again by the left as they do not prosecute equally under the law
Being a multi millionaire, in a blue state that likes millionaires, will buy a lot of defense.

I'd guess he skates and they blame it on the armorer.

Reactions: BurtG and Im2bent
He was pissed off and threatening when he pulled the trigger. The gun was in his hand he is responsible. Being an idiot is no a sustainable defense when it comes to a ND. The bigger question is live ammo on a movie set. That would be the accessory to the crme and the way this is being covered up, that means more than one is involved.
Yup.

And they will still let him skate for being commie royalty.

Sirhr

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
IT didn't say it was a defense. I am saying the circumstance depend on what he can be charged with.

IT didn't say it was a defense. I am saying the circumstance depend on what he can be charged with.
He pointed a gun at another person on purpose. Then he pulled the trigger. Let the defense lawyer come up with the deal to keep him out of prison but take every dime from that fuckhead.
I'm not saying you're wrong and the "law" is doing everything to protect this shitbag however here is where the NRA should go help with the prosecution because he didn't follow the 1st rule of firearms safe handling. Make the puke do PSA's about safe gun handling for the rest of his life. That would get him ousted from pedowood, He is unemployable outside of pedowood due to his caustic social behavior. Then expose his shit head wife with the spainish heritage appropriation. Bitch grew up in Western Mass. I worked for his accountant who was just as fake as this ass wipe.

• 19-Jan-2023 09:54:08 AM - ACTOR ALEC BALDWIN TO BE CHARGED OVER "RUST" FILM SHOOTING - WALL STREET JOURNAL
19-Jan-2023 09:54:53 AM - PROSECUTOR TO CHARGE BALDWIN WITH INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER - WALL STREET JOURNAL

Involuntary manslaughter? Bullshit. At his rate, he'll be out by the end of the year even if it goes to jury and they convict.

Weren’t they fucking around with set guns during lunch breaks , planning with live ammo ?

Like WiTF. Criminal negligence at best

Reactions: RUTGERS95
I have seen a few people demonstrate that gun. I was given to understand that you have to pull the trigger to make it fire. It does not fire itself.

Also, there is negligence or some other criminal activity in putting live ammo in a gun during rehearsal. Why have any ammo in there at all? Sure, prevent spalling. But then use one of those plastic or rubber rounds so that you don't damage parts. Better yet, some kind of toy replica just for rehearsal.

Also, every person must check the weapon himself when it is handed to him. I don't care if the other person just checked it. It helped me pass a safety class that I needed when I pulled the charging handle on an AR-15 and dummy round flipped out. That is the whole point. Even if it is a safety instructor handing you a weapon, you check it.

Alec did not do that. And no, we should not all have to stay away from guns. But, and I hate to add more work to the load but it is sometimes necessary, I think insurance companies need to require movie productions to have daily gun safety meetings. I don't care, not a bit, how tired people will get of hearing it. Unless the zombie movies, you cannot "undead" someone.

I have seen a few people demonstrate that gun. I was given to understand that you have to pull the trigger to make it fire. It does not fire itself.

Also, there is negligence or some other criminal activity in putting live ammo in a gun during rehearsal. Why have any ammo in there at all? Sure, prevent spalling. But then use one of those plastic or rubber rounds so that you don't damage parts. Better yet, some kind of toy replica just for rehearsal.

Also, every person must check the weapon himself when it is handed to him. I don't care if the other person just checked it. It helped me pass a safety class that I needed when I pulled the charging handle on an AR-15 and dummy round flipped out. That is the whole point. Even if it is a safety instructor handing you a weapon, you check it.

Alec did not do that. And no, we should not all have to stay away from guns. But, and I hate to add more work to the load but it is sometimes necessary, I think insurance companies need to require movie productions to have daily gun safety meetings. I don't care, not a bit, how tired people will get of hearing it. Unless the zombie movies, you cannot "undead" someone.
Boycott hollywierd.

him opening his mouth on that show is going to screw him hard. He was negligent

Reactions: billt
If he ever gets out of this thing, watch him attempt to finish the movie. The mantra will be that, "Halyna would have wanted it that way and we're doing it for her."
That didn’t take long.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Reactions: Longshot231
unreal but they stood for roman polanski via zoom to give standing ovation for a rapist so why is anyone surprised
Polanski is a child-rapist. His victim was only 13 years old, and the things he did to her will make you want to throw up. It's a distinction worth noting to get a better idea of the sort of criminal perversion Hollywood applauds. Alec Baldwin fits right in with that crowd.

he denied checking the weapon... he's definitely catching a conviction

If you handed me a gun, told me it was cold (clear) then I check to make sure the gun is unloaded and pointed the gun at you ……..? I would never do that.

Not being a lawyer, my focus is the totality of the broken protocols up to that moment. In particular his responsibilities over the set and making sure these protocols where being followed.

There are specific protocols regarding the handling of firearms on a set. My understanding is that include not pointing directly at anyone and the use of bullet proof plexi.

Furthermore, they had had safety complaints in writing which included several NDs. Purportedly the issues where so bad the crew had previously walked off the set.

I will say that this completely inexperienced inept diversity hire for an armorer was insane. I doubt that will get explored to it’s logical legal conclusions. Allowing real ammo to get mixed in with movie blanks is just mind blowing. Interesting that ole lefty Alec is being undone by a unqualified female diversity hire….

If you handed me a gun, told me it was cold (clear) then I check to make sure the gun is unloaded and pointed the gun at you ……..? I would never do that.

Not being a lawyer, my focus is the totality of the broken protocols up to that moment. In particular his responsibilities over the set and making sure these protocols where being followed.

There are specific protocols regarding the handling of firearms on a set. My understanding is that include not pointing directly at anyone and the use of bullet proof plexi.

Furthermore, they had had safety complaints in writing which included several NDs. Purportedly the issues where so bad the crew had previously walked off the set.

I will say that this completely inexperienced inept diversity hire for an armorer was insane. I doubt that will get explored to it’s logical legal conclusions. Allowing real ammo to get mixed in with movie blanks is just mind blowing. Interesting that ole lefty Alec is being undone by a unqualified female diversity hire….
Not saying the Armor did not make a mistake, definitely did, will likely catch something too.

I have personally been handed weapons that were I assumed clear only to find one in the pipe. Did it about a month ago on one of my pistols. When I picked it up, first thing I did was check it. Still not sure how that round was chambered…. Another time years ago when I caught a family member handing a friend a glock who mistakenly improperly cleared it, to look at. I was taught any time you are handed a firearm, point it in a safe direction and check it.

IMO the armors negligence does not make him unaccountable.

i've seen it reported that part of the reason the prosecutor was willing to bring the manslaughter charges was due to police investigation showing he skipped a mandatory safety meeting, AND was distracted, talking to family, while the armor was going over the day's safety protocol on the day it happened.

... for him to try and hide behind "relying on others", and not knowing how to handle them is patently false....when he's clearly been on other movies sets w/ firearms - red october for sure, many others...he knew right from wrong

then there is the gun being tested by the FBI showing it operated properly, and couldn't be fired w/o pulling the trigger....

Reactions: DIBBS
In my firearms safety class (different one than my LTC class,) an instructor handed me an AR-15. First thing I did, without provocation, was pull the charging handle and out popped a dummy round. So, for Alec, I typed that slow because I know he cannot read fast. You always check the weapon, even if handed to you by a safety instructor, let alone an armorer, assistant, coffee boy, whoever. You never, ever not check the weapon. Period, paragraph, end of book, forever, amen.

Reactions: Drew M and Hegre
In my firearms safety class (different one than my LTC class,) an instructor handed me an AR-15. First thing I did, without provocation, was pull the charging handle and out popped a dummy round. So, for Alec, I typed that slow because I know he cannot read fast. You always check the weapon, even if handed to you by a safety instructor, let alone an armorer, assistant, coffee boy, whoever. You never, ever not check the weapon. Period, paragraph, end of book, forever, amen.
Its that simple.

4 words.

Always check the weapon.

My point is, even if you check the weapon, YOU DON’T point it at people.

You never treat a firearm like it is unloaded.

Even when cleaning my guns I don’t point them at people.

When I handle my blue-gun Glock I treat it like a loaded gun until I specifically need to “mindfully” break protocol. This is so as not to induce training scars.

The most dangerous people I have encountered with guns are those who are compulsive about unloading their weapons. Oh and freaking paint-ballers.

If gun owners could get this simple concept through their skulls we would cut accidents SIGNIFICANTLY. It’s almost always an “unloaded gun” that killed somebody in an accident.

It goes to the same "it's always loaded" mindset, but my personal rule is check it when you pick it up, everytime you pick it up.

Been through a lot of training using the real Mccoy as a prop, not going to elaborate on the why, I don't necessarily agree with it but it's half culture in my world and half money/equipment issue.

If you go for a piss and come back, check it again, even if you already did, even if you've been working with it in a safe condition all morning.

Set it down to answer a text or email? Check it again when you pick it up. Anytime it gets set down after being checked or leaves your primary mental focus, even if it never leaves your presence or your desk / table / whatever...

Pick it up, check it.

Maybe somebody else fucked with it while I weren't there. Maybe you planned to head out and loaded up, plans changed, and now you want to dryfire more...

Do you remember loading up to head out? Let's hope so, but even if you don't, it's irrelevant and you'll catch the error if you check it's status every time you pick it up.

I have a question? If Alec checked the gun before shooting it, isn't there dummy rounds that look like real rounds in it? Couldn't you tell the difference? Cap rounds vs real rounds? What if there is supposed to be fake rounds to look like real rounds in the gun? Do you test fire the pistol in one of those chamber blasters made of steel?

I have a question? If Alec checked the gun before shooting it, isn't there dummy rounds that look like real rounds in it? Couldn't you tell the difference? Cap rounds vs real rounds? What if there is supposed to be fake rounds to look like real rounds in the gun? Do you test fire the pistol in one of those chamber blasters made of steel?
Assuming that you desire some report from a six shooter, you would need 5 "real" looking dummies and one blank. Additionally, you need to load so that the blank is under the cocked hammer and the dummies are visible to the close up view of the camera.

The "armorer" in this incident effed up twice. Firstly the dummies were live rounds and additionally the cylinder was not clocked properly to fire the blank.

Last edited:
I remember seeing something early on. For movies the proper way to load for visual is to have either a used primer or no primer with a loose ball bearing that rattles under the bullet. That way you can pick up the case and it should rattle. If it doesn't rattle it's not safe.

There should have been no real rounds in the gun, for any reason that day. And plain and simple, Alec didn't check. And no, it does not fire from fanning the hammer. You have to have the trigger pressed, which means his finger was on the trigger and squeezing when the weapon discharged. At the very least, manslaughter. Death by his negligence. I do not have anything personal against Alec. This is about holding adults responsible for their behavior.

I think the fact that Hall was the last person to touch the weapon before Baldwin, is what is going to get Hanna, (Thell Reed's daughter, and the armorer), off the hook. She has been charged as well. Regardless of what she did, or didn't do. Or what she should have done, she was NOT the last one to handle that weapon.

It passed through at least 2 other peoples hands after she last touched it, (Dave Hall, and Baldwin himself). And Dave Hall declared the weapon "cold" just before he handed it to Baldwin. (This he himself admitted in police interviews). So regardless of how careful she was or wasn't, she cannot be held responsible for any weapon that continues to be handled by others before it discharges, killing one and wounding another.

Looking at this whole thing in that context, I can't believe he was even offered a plea deal. He is far more "convictable" than she is. Based on the fact of his admission the gun was "cold" when it was not. Why would you declare a weapon as such, without personally inspecting it yourself? If he had, he would have found the live rounds, and this never would have happened. The exact same goes for Baldwin.

Last edited:
It still comes back to the fact that ol dead eye pointed a firearm at a person then cocked the hammer and pulled the trigger. 3 steps that if anyone step was omitted she would not be dead.

I think the fact that Hall was the last person to touch the weapon before Baldwin, is what is going to get Hanna, (Thell Reed's daughter, and the armorer), off the hook. She has been charged as well. Regardless of what she did, or didn't do. Or what she should have done, she was NOT the last one to handle that weapon.

It passed through at least 2 other peoples hands after she last touched it, (Dave Hall, and Baldwin himself). And Dave Hall declared the weapon "cold" just before he handed it to Baldwin. (This he himself admitted in police interviews). So regardless of how careful she was or wasn't, she cannot be held responsible for any weapon that continues to be handled by others before it discharges, killing one and wounding another.

Looking at this whole thing in that context, I can't believe he was even offered a plea deal. He is far more "convictable" than she is. Based on the fact of his admission the gun was "cold" when it was not. Why would you declare a weapon as such, without personally inspecting it yourself? If he had, he would have found the live rounds, and this never would have happened. The exact same goes for Baldwin.
This right here. Everyone needs to check the weapon when receiving it. If Alec had done so, he could have removed the bullet and either dry-fired or someone could slap two pieces of 2x4 together to have a sound. It's called acting, Alec. You should try it sometime after you get out of prison.

Fucking grown man playing a grown man, takes possession of a loaded gun, points it at a woman and kills her and then blames others.

What would have happened if it were real life back in 1880 and he was the tough western pistolero he was playing? He would have been tried and hung as fast as they could build the gallows.

His ludicrous 'The gun shot itself, someone else loaded it without me knowing...I was at my cousin's house when it happened' defense would have gotten him branded as a punkass coward to boot.

Reactions: Longshot231
Fucking grown man playing a grown man, takes possession of a loaded gun, points it at a woman and kills her and then blames others.

What would have happened if it were real life back in 1880 and he was the tough western pistolero he was playing? He would have been tried and hung as fast as they could build the gallows.

His ludicrous 'The gun shot itself, someone else loaded it without me knowing' defense would get him branded as a punkass coward to boot.
Exactly. Also realize this. His arrogant, conceited attitude of being smarter than anyone else would have probably got his ass kicked long before handling an Single Action Army with a mind of its own.

you knew it was going to come out this way....2 tier system for douche bags like that jack ass
April 20 (Reuters) - New Mexico prosecutors have dropped criminal charges against actor Alec Baldwin in the fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of the Western movie "Rust" in 2021, according to multiple media reports, citing Baldwin's lawyer.

you knew it was going to come out this way....2 tier system for douche bags like that jack ass
April 20 (Reuters) - New Mexico prosecutors have dropped criminal charges against actor Alec Baldwin in the fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of the Western movie "Rust" in 2021, according to multiple media reports, citing Baldwin's lawyer.
Protected class... democrats.

Well, maybe the family will sue him for every penny he has.

Scumbag.

Sirhr

"The gun cocked and went off by itself" has officially surpassed "These aren't my pants, officer" as the No. 1 most shamelessly retarded excuse ever told.

Reactions: Bender