• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ALERT!! Fundraiser: Shooter with spinal cord injury

Bo trying out his new setup.
6FCE4928-890B-4570-BE31-17058792B92F.jpeg

When we got the sneak preview yesterday I was blown away. After seeing Bo behind that gun only one word comes to me AWESOME. Awesome kid, AWESOME family, AWESOME friends, AWESOME community, and most of all our lord is AWESOME.

When we got the sneak preview yesterday I was blown away. After seeing Bo behind that gun only one word comes to me AWESOME. Awesome kid, AWESOME family, AWESOME friends, AWESOME community, and most of all our lord is AWESOME.
When BJ sent me this pic. Roman’s 8:18 came to mind.

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Powdahound76 mentioned C5 complete cord in a different post. What does that mean?

Powdahound76 mentioned C5 complete cord in a different post. What does that mean?
Somewhat in layman's terms. Cervical vertebra #5 is the 5th vertebra in the neck, #1 being right at the base of the skull. The higher up the injury, the less function a spinal cord injury patient typically has, but every injury is different. My son had dislocation of C6-C7, the Dr.'s were surprised he still had wrist function at first, not typical with an injury in that area, and thankfully he developed some hand function during his recovery. C5 injury typically has no function from triceps, they often can't lift there arms above there head. I'll qualify this by saying this is just my experience, not medical, my son plays wheelchair rugby and I was around a lot of different quads for a while when I would help at games and practice.

Edit: Spinal cord injuries are classified as complete or incomplete. It's been a long time since my son was injured so I'm hazy on the difference but kind of remember it being a level of severity. Incomplete injury is more likely to have more recovery.

Last edited:
Dang!!!

Having had the honor to hang with Bo and his folks several times, it really warms my heart to see awesome stuff like this!!!

@Jscb1b - sorry I missed your question on the C5 injury.
Looks like you got a very good explanation.
I did. Then I used dr goole to learn more about complete and incomplete. Bo has one hell of a support system behind him. Is it dusty in here?