• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ALERT!! Fundraiser: Shooter with spinal cord injury

Just rolled back into town a day early from vacation with my kiddo.

Awesome to see this go past 20k. 😍😍😍😍

keep an eye on the fundraisers. A couple changes coming to help draw traffic and boost these numbers. 😎

As for the surgery. Bo’s imaging was reviewed by a top expert in SCI and thinks some extra gains can be made by surgery.
some of this is so highly specialized not many do it, and some of it is too risky with early surgeries and the immediate swelling going on.
This surgery is hopefully a big help in the regain of more function for Bo. That is the drive with this.

Just rolled back into town a day early from vacation with my kiddo.

Awesome to see this go past 20k. 😍😍😍😍

keep an eye on the fundraisers. A couple changes coming to help draw traffic and boost these numbers. 😎

As for the surgery. Bo’s imaging was reviewed by a top expert in SCI and thinks some extra gains can be made by surgery.
some of this is so highly specialized not many do it, and some of it is too risky with early surgeries and the immediate swelling going on.
This surgery is hopefully a big help in the regain of more function for Bo. That is the drive with this.
Prayers for Bo, his family, and for the surgical team!

Another prayer today.

Lord,
Thank you for your love and mercy. For you blessings on our lives.
Please give Bo and his family peace as he goes back into the OR for surgery again today. Comfort and protect him. Ease the anxiety I am sure his parents and family are feeling. Please bless all those taking care of him, keep their hands steady and their minds sharp.
We pray in Jesus name
Amen

Today the verse of the day is Galations 6:10.

Sums up this drive pretty darn great I think

I am one of the recipients of the generosity of the people on this site. The Good guys with guns realized I was having a really shitty year a year or two back and came through with all kinds of donations to help me out. The generosity of complete strangers on this site made an immense difference in lifting my spirits and giving me something to look forward to.

Thanks again to the many, Many people here who helped me out.

Just saw Bo and his dad.
surgery hurts and doing pretty good over all.
Its tough and he is making great progress and doing well. Hopefully back to rehab Monday and moving toward kicking more ass!

He has an awesome nurse on day shift and he even told her she is the best nurse he has had so far.
And that he has had some darn good ones.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!! Keep em coming!

More great things to come.
715F1921-4B4F-492A-B813-A6D3FBC3EAB5.png

I’ve been busy as hell. Thanks for the update. Any news on how he’s doing otherwise

I’ve been busy as hell. Thanks for the update. Any news on how he’s doing otherwise
Not really the last surgery and this one will set him back a bit on his rehab. Talked to BJ(dad) quite a bit on the phone today and he said he’s amazed at the good attitude that Bo continues to have despite all the setbacks.

Reactions: kabarNC
No huge updates on Bo other than keep up your prayers for these guys.

plenty of tough hurdles and stuff going on making a really tough situation, just a little tougher.

HERE is a huge update though.

Caught up on the book keeping and just want to celebrate a major milestone I knew was possible and never imagned.

Grand total to Bo Galloway and his family right now is $25,093.55!!!!

Yup, you read that right. You glorious deplorables raised over 25K for a complete stranger!!!
That is after costs of shipping, which are at $514.45 currently and $30 in boxes (cheaper to buy a box and ship for a hat than to use a USPS flat rate box they fit in, unless shipping several items)

Last edited:
Friggin computer…..
Corrected it for me. Hafta spend half a day figuring out how to turn that auto spelling fixer stuff off.

Reactions: NoDopes
This is awesome. I’m never been more proud of the shooting community. Such a great cause and so many individuals and companies have risen to the occasion. Prayers to Bo and to all who have donated in any way to this.

Reactions: Jscb1b
ALright guys, knocking on 27k pretty hard between sales and donations.

Someone buys that last KMW Sentinel and we will be right about 28k.....

My 9 yr old loves running the tape machine on boxes, and the trips to the post office, and the good lessons of giving to others are really sitting in.
She can't have a conversation without telling everyone about "the fundraiser". To the point non Hiders have chipped in after seeing her excitement about it.

Any updates on Bo and family.
He had a surgery I believe friday morning which will set him back a little more on the rehab. Bo could really do with a good break on things but BJ said he’s hanging i there good. What Bo and his family is going through is unimaginable to me. All we can do is continue to pray for them. I know @powdahound76 has been by several times to visit. I can’t express my gratitude enough for this huge task @powdahound76 has taken on in doing this. I truly hope one day I get to meet him and show him how much I appreciate what his done with a good steak and some bourbon. I’m thinking BJ told me today if things went good from here on out it might be between Thanksgiving and Christmas when they might get to come home.
The Galloway’s are good people and my friends and this just tears at my soul seeing them having to go through this and not being able to be around them. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for this family.