• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ALERT!! Fundraiser: Shooter with spinal cord injury

D2EBCE16-5BF8-4BFD-B453-98EA9247EFF9.png

Little update for all yall.

We were able to go see Bo last evening. His dad wheels him outside on his bed (bed confined for another few weeks for surgery to heal all up). @Average guy happened to be in town so we all met up and shot the breeze for a bit. My 9 yr old daughter was able to meet Bo for the first time too. She was nervous and kinda freaked out (she has never met someone who is paralyzed before), but couldn't stop talking about how much she loved it when we headed home.

Bo is in good spirits, even after all he has been through! He has experienced more setbacks than a handful of other patients combined, so continued prayers and support are big.

Fun to see him laughing, joking, and talking smack.
He is working hard on his swallowing, which was been tough. Food doesnt taste good, yet, but it is coming.
Hoping soon as there are plans to stuff that dude full of ribs and some home made mac n cheese. And of course whatever else he wants.
Then we will move on to the steak and shrimp dinner! :D

It was great meeting up and seeing Bo. His positive attitude is infectious. Seems like every roadblock is met with positive thoughts about hard work. He’s a great kid. Keep praying and thinking of him.

Little surprise coming along.

No timeline, and keep watching this for updates.

I will say, its cool getting a handshake from Bo. First time I met him, he couldn't move his hands or arms at all.

Im not 100% sure why and everytime I update this thread, my screen gets all fuzzy.
Pretty sure its the light in the room….

Thanks again to all who have supported this in such a big way!!!

I was shocked when he shook my hand. It was hard to hold back the pollen allergies for sure. For anyone looking at this the first time, please give what you can. Bo and his family are damn good folks. I can’t believe the positive attitude that Bo has maintained throughout everything.

I talked to Bo’s dad about a week ago. He’s had a few setbacks in his recovery but he’s still progressing. Hopefully he can start hitting rehab hard in the coming weeks. Continued prayers and generosity. This kids a fighter with an infectious positive attitude.

Breaking news

Bo’s dad text myself and @powdahound76 a few minutes ago. Bo moved some fingers today that he previously had not had any mobility in. Now for the biggie. He also moved on of his feet today. He’s been pushing hard to see improvement and here it is. Keep praying and sending good thoughts. This kid is giving everything he’s got to get healed up. In BJ’s words im happy as a pig in shit.

Breaking news

Bo’s dad text myself and @powdahound76 a few minutes ago. Bo moved some fingers today that he previously had not had any mobility in. Now for the biggie. He also moved on of his feet today. He’s been pushing hard to see improvement and here it is. Keep praying and sending good thoughts. This kid is giving everything he’s got to get healed up. In BJ’s words im happy as a pig in shit.

Praise God!

Another update. This young man has had more setbacks than most of us could endure, it’s heart warming to see things starting to go his way. Please continue with your prayers for this young man and his family. There’s still a long ways to go.
4F8E06BE-9710-49FF-9DE9-9BAB2AD0DAFB.jpeg

Last edited:
Another update. This young man has has more setbacks than most of us could endure, it’s heart warming to see things starting to go his way. Please continue with your prayers for this young man and his family. There’s still a long ways to go.
View attachment 7719699

May the Lord continue to Bless this young man.

Update. Bo’s dad text me last night that the had been able to get him up out of bed. Sitting in a chair and moving around in a wheelchair. This is a huge step, as he had been confined to bed 13 weeks longer than anticipated. The prayers and well wishes are definitely needed and working.

Update. Bo’s dad text me last night that the had been able to get him up out of bed. Sitting in a chair and moving around in a wheelchair. This is a huge step, as he had been confined to bed 13 weeks longer than anticipated. The prayers and well wishes are definitely needed and working.
Great news! Thanks for the update!

If you guys have Facebook there’s a page on there Boleive. It’s updated by Bo’s family quite often. Talking to his dad it seems he’s finally turning the corner. Mobility and being able to do physical rehab will definitely keep the positive mojo going.

If you guys have Facebook there’s a page on there Boleive. It’s updated by Bo’s family quite often. Talking to his dad it seems he’s finally turning the corner. Mobility and being able to do physical rehab will definitely keep the positive mojo going.

How about a link???

Reactions: Rockyp2013
I visited Bo a couple months ago. From then to now the progress he’s made is nothing short of amazing. Saw a video of him going out on his wheelchair with some others. From confined to bed rest to that. God is good.
I visited Bo a couple months ago. From then to now the progress he’s made is nothing short of amazing. Saw a video of him going out on his wheelchair with some others. From confined to bed rest to that. God is good.
I have been following his progress on facistbook too. It was great to see him able to get out today in his wheelchair. Hoping he makes more progress and regains the use of his arms. Still praying for him and his family. 🙏 #Bolieve

Up for sale for this fundraiser is a limited addition Snipers Hide watch cap and some stickers. These were sent out to supporting members for the holidays. Even if you got one, you KNOW you need another to swagger with while helping out someone in need.

$20 (or more!) paid via PayPal to [email protected] tyd. @powdahound76

Help keep yourself and this family warm with this snazzy hat!

Reactions: powdahound76
Hey all, just wanted to give a heads up.

2 days shy of 7 months and Bo is finally headed home from rehab!!!!
Was supposed to be 90 days.

Said some last “see ya laters” and hugs for him and his folks tonight.

Say a prayer for them again (still) as there is a whole new world awaiting.
I know I am very blessed to have got to spend some time with them and and see Bo’s progress right in front of me.

A huge thanks to all of you who gave so much and have done so much to help Bo and his family.
All from a prayer request…..
I thing God spoke loudly in reply. 😍

This just happened about 75 minutes before this is posted. Watched him do it with my own eyes.
That hand didnt move when Bo hit Denver on July 14.
7D896878-1F11-4034-82AA-252D5021454D.jpeg

Anybody else got a new or lightly used cap they could part with for $100.00? I could use another cap, and I don't wear caps, but I do have room for a few more!!!

I don't know if this is late or not, but the offer is good for as long as this thread goes or whenever, Cmon guys, we can buy caps from each other and raise a bunch of money for this dude.
I challenge each and every Master Mason and Noble in the Shrine to donate to this cause.......that means now, guys, it's just money, and this guy could use it where we would just spend it on stupid stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDopes and Jscb1b