• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alleges Theft of Valor

You seem to know a lot about gay man codes, you are to stupid to be a pilot, not smart enough to empty the shitter, not a gay flight attendant ( that was a surprise) and you claim to work in the extremely vague "aviation industry".

So what part of the industry has a lot of queers who are not intelligent and extremely opiniated assholes? Air traffic controller comes to mind.

Lol

Aviation industry, and I don’t personally consider it “dangerous”, which is why I get a kick out of the far less dangerous jobs having near leftist reee level meltdowns about how dangerous or whatever their jobs are, biggest offenders are mil and LE, but teachers also bitch a ton about pretty much everything,
You still haven't answered the question. You're also not entitled to evaluate or judge the risk level of jobs you've never done. Fuck your statistics about which job is really dangerous or not.

like brah…you signed up for this, you wanted this, don’t like it lots of other jobs, but why arnt the people doing the more risky stuff crying as much or getting life style branded coffee or stripe/defaced American flags for their industry? And no I honestly don’t want my own fucked up colored American flag or shitty coffee brand.
I detect a level of immaturity and insecurity about what you do/did for a living compared to those who chose military service.

Reactions: Yasherka and RRW
You still haven't answered the question. You're also not entitled to evaluate or judge the risk level of jobs you've never done. Fuck your statistics about which job is really dangerous or not.

I detect a level of immaturity and insecurity about what you do/did for a living compared to those who chose military service.
The main reason roofing appears to be so dangerous on paper - would be because the IQ level required for the job is way down the chart, and the best and brightest don't do that for a living. So yeah, they fall down sometimes.

@TurboTrout

In his/her heart, was the American soldier, fighting in the middle east, doing so, in defense of Liberty?

It doesn't like to answer questions that show it to be what it is. It won't answer mine, either. It looks like an angry, liar, very insecure and regretful, of its life. That's my opinion.

Lol, never even fucked one, I’m not exactly a 121 kinda guy, most look like something from rocky horror picture show theses days

Nice try though

Your mom still fat?
Obviously touched a nerve. Working that redeye must have given you PTSD.

This is the TSA agent that breaks a sweat looking at stairs and pulls you out of line for a thorough search, when you're in boardshorts/flip flops..
He once was a plain clothes security officer in a large mall, he hung around the restroom and fended off fanny bandits...

Are you still triple stacking sapi plates to soak up multiple 338 hits while you deploy your appendix carry sbr?

This is the TSA agent that breaks a sweat looking at stairs and pulls you out of line for a thorough search, when you're in boardshorts/flip flops..
He once was a plain clothes security officer in a large mall, he hung around the restroom and fended off fanny bandits...

Are you still triple stacking sapi plates to soak up multiple 338 hits while you deploy your appendix carry sbr?
Whilst laying on the floor so that your wife can use you as a shield whilst she assembles her 300 WinMag? And you're wearing them fancy 'Tabi' wall-walking shoes too, right?

The best though, was when it was suggested that you wear a pair of manhole-covers, tied together with ropes 'sandwich board' style, "JUST TO BE SURE"....

• Haha
Reactions: RRW and Two36
Whilst laying on the floor so that your wife can use you as a shield whilst she assembles her 300 WinMag? And you're wearing them fancy 'Tabi' wall-walking shoes too, right?

The best though, was when it was suggested that you wear a pair of manhole-covers, tied together with ropes 'sandwich board' style, "JUST TO BE SURE"....
Damn I missed the proper use of manhole covers??? WTF

Reactions: Two36