• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Am I the only one here to pre-order the Tesla truck?

77111678_2660544334004085_3665149688236998656_n.png

They are running a special today orders by noon get a laser engraving of either 'coexist' or 'resist' on the bumper with a Tesla fedora hat and skinny hipster jeans.
1574684249183.png

There's a built in storage box near the tailgate so no longer in the conventional place right by the cab.

Also, grow taller pipsqueek (jk) ?

Edit: makes less sense when ppl edit posts

Last edited:
What happens when you need parts? Or it gets in a fender bender? Lots of money to just virtue signal.

I’ll be interested in the FORD version though.

I will give them another 10 yrs to sort out the bugs, double the driving range and lower the cost before buying one.
Nothing gets cheaper I do like your optimism in such dark times though.

A four wheeler bottoms the suspension out that bad..... I wonder about getting water and mud in the battery compartment.

Id like to see one with a lift and some 35s

It lowered the rear and raised the front for ease of loading. Notice the built-in ramp?

You can't buy the amount of publicity that thing has generated. I'm still waiting to see the real Tesla truck.

Only issue with this is the Teslas tendency to spontaneusly cremate the occupants

940.jpg