• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

American Obsession with Royals...

Redmanss

Minuteman
Aug 24, 2010
Northeast Wyoming
Just scrolled the TV guide, 8+ channels with wall to wall coverage of the royal wedding, only one made sense (BBC), every other major network, including all the big cable news channels, fawning over a wedding. For the love of fuck, why...

We fought wars with monarchies, whooped them every time. They're corrupt as fuck, about as anti-American values as it gets. Just another example of bullshit news that isn't news at all. I feel bad for any of you who have a woman that is watching that shit, and I hope you talk smack the whole time. The night on the couch will be worth it.

george_warshington_by_sharpwriter-d8uigwg.jpg

My wife says she's watching this shit today . I threatened to cut the cable . I found the perfect counter to this bullshit . Me and the boy are going to 2A today . Go8ng .22 plinking with the conversion on my AR .

Reactions: Fig and Bender
Mine is sleeping in and really couln't give two shits about it as a live phenomenon. She might, and I mean might, watch a five-minute recap later.

Meh...it plays to the little girl in most women; aka "the American princess, marrying a prince". At least it's not more liberal leftist propaganda...

Reactions: SRPowah
Ive said it before and Ill say it again:

"We dont need no steeeeeenking royals."

Meh...it plays to the little girl in most women; aka "the American princess, marrying a prince". At least it's not more liberal leftist propaganda...
But it is . The same channel that's pimpin this shit is doing a full expo ose on the damaging message that this wedding is sending . And send in the three hundred pound , hairy feminists .

On the flip side, I can't figure out why people are so annoyed by those interested in the wedding. It is a fairy tale coming true to most girls. They don't care about the UK's politics or history. Never have, and they most likely never will. It is just another celebrity wedding to them.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
this isn't a ball game or anything, so what the fuck is there to watch? If there was a cleveland indians game on today, and you knew they were going to win 3-0, would you watch the game? What other outcome could come about other than these 2 turds getting married?

Reactions: Bender
yall should have watched it......shit was hilarious.....

watching the Queen cringe and seeing stuck up british nobles shocked because they were listening to a black southern baptist preacher give a "fire and brimstone" sermon was sooooooo worth it.

Reactions: Nik H and Bender
yall should have watched it......shit was hilarious.....

watching the Queen cringe and seeing stuck up british nobles shocked because they were listening to a black southern baptist preacher give a "fire and brimstone" sermon was sooooooo worth it.
England...the land of tolerance

On another note, why in god's name are you watching that shit?

England...the land of tolerance

On another note, why in god's name are you watching that shit?
dogs woke me up at a god forsaken hour....switch on the TV and go make coffee.....come back to find this shit on......see the queen reeling in disgust, figure it must be worth watching......thats my story and im sticking to it.

On the flip side, I can't figure out why people are so annoyed by those interested in the wedding. It is a fairy tale coming true to most girls. They don't care about the UK's politics or history. Never have, and they most likely never will. It is just another celebrity wedding to them.

Most 'royalty' is by linage handed down from god at some point. As an American I consider the whole concept of 'royal' as an abomination. If there is a god it made me a free man with certain un alienable rights. No one 'rules' over me by divine right, I elect my swamp creatures in crooked elections.

Mcameron,

How many tissues did you go through watching it?....?

I must agree, watching them cringe would be great. Hopefully a clip makes it on here.

A good friend is married to a gal from Aus and they live here in CO. He tells the story of being down there in a pub and telling a couple guys after many beers “at least I dont bow to any queen!” His story goes his brother in law yanked him out of there real quick and said that would get his ass beat bad in Aus for that. Funny stuff.

Im busy with kids and life. I can hardly even find time to talk to my little lady about our own future nuptials, let alone those of someone I know very little of.

what can i say, at 92, the queen still has a rockin ass.....oh.....you meant from crying?......ahhhhhhh....none.
you win the internet today with that one. seriously that was fucking witty as shit

I remember watching the marriage of Philip to Queen Elizabeth wishing it was me that could be giving her my royal jelly......

Its not only little girls have dreams of Happy Endings...

I remember watching the marriage of Philip to Queen Elizabeth wishing it was me that could be giving her my royal jelly......

Its not only little girls have dreams of Happy Endings...
Don’t you mean Diana? Restated, I hope you mean Diana

this??? I don't know, I just don't see it. Definitely not something I would rub one out to

Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 11.55.48 AM.png

Reactions: Strykervet
this??? I don't know, I just don't see it. Definitely not something I would rub one out to

View attachment 6905367
Not a great picture. She isn't the most photogenic creature. She has a beauty that the camera often failed to capture.

For those who have become accustomed to painted, silicon sluts, she would hold no appeal whatsoever.

Women of her quality are almost nonexistant in todays world.

Reactions: Strykervet
Not a great picture. She isn't the most photogenic creature. But for those who have become accustomed to painted, silicon sluts, she would hold no appeal whatsoever.

Women of her quality are almost nonexistant in todays world.
Still not sold on that one homes. And btw, how old is pmclaine, jerking off to her getting married?

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Still not sold on that one homes. And btw, how old is pmclaine, jerking off to her getting married?
I get it, to each thier own. I like painted silicon as well.

Don’t you mean Diana? Restated, I hope you mean Diana

Diana was the first Royal lesbian wedding,

Im talking the iron lady, the reigning Queen, she that withstood the Blitz and than captured herself a Greek stud horse that resulted in birthing a bunch of horse faced losers.

I've said it before and I'll say this again....It is unAmerican to care about the royal family !

I have to echo Bill Maher's quote from last night about the wedding. "I'll set my alarm clock for the wedding so I know when to start not giving a shit".

My Wife loved it. It really was a good story from rags to princess/dutchess. It was well done. Slept through half of it. I have no dog in that hunt but I enjoyed watching my wife smile during the whole event. I gave wife a hug and a kiss cause she looked adorable. That was about the highlight of the royal wedding at this house. I wish them both well

My Wife loved it. It really was a good story from rags to princess/dutchess. It was well done. Slept through half of it. I have no dog in that hunt but I enjoyed watching my wife smile during the whole event. I gave wife a hug and a kiss cause she looked adorable. That was about the highlight of the royal wedding at this house. I wish them both well
Booooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I didn't watch a single minute of it. I'm not hateful about it, I just genuinely don't care. My wife cares less than I do, and she's Canadian.

I figure at some point there will be a big glossy, gaudy picture book at the checkout counter in the grocery store. I might look at it then.

Harry went so gay when he had showed so much potential earlier.

I predict a mid life crisis and a trailer in Vegas with a much happier "Prince" hanging out having beers with war buds.

Im gonna try to place a bet that she is caught sucking off his bodyguards with in 2 years like his pig mum did back in the day. The basis of this country are these stupid fucking people. They make me sick with the pagentry. The only thing George Washington did wrong is that he didnt put his boat in the Atlantic cross that fucker and kill that blood line with his own two fucking hands.

Im gonna try to place a bet that she is caught sucking off his bodyguards with in 2 years like his pig mum did back in the day. The basis of this country are these stupid fucking people. They make me sick with the pagentry. The only thing George Washington did wrong is that he didnt put his boat in the Atlantic cross that fucker and kill that blood line with his own two fucking hands.
Did she really do that?

this isn't a ball game or anything, so what the fuck is there to watch? If there was a cleveland indians game on today, and you knew they were going to win 3-0, would you watch the game? What other outcome could come about other than these 2 turds getting married?
I guess in hopes the paparazzi will cause there chariot to crash in a fiery flame as there riding off?

I believe most of what you see is media-driven, like so many other things in our country.
I don't know anyone who cares either way about "British Royals" but then neither do I know anyone who cares about Kardashians, who's dancing with whom, or most of the so-called news stories I see when I open most internet "news" sites.
British Royals stopped being interesting to me when Elizabeth I died. I enjoy pondering the possibilities of how the world might look today if her father, Henry VIII had not met Ann Boleyn for example. In that world...I'm pretty sure if America existed at all, it would be a very different place.

Actually, the claim was made that it was something in which she didn't engage.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2007/06/25/the-naked-and-the-dead

Amen

I just looked up some shit on her and it jogged my memory. She banged a bunch of dudes. I totally forgot about all those scandalous news stories in the 90s and the divorce

Wow !!! You sorry buncha Homos are still at the Royal Fuckin Teabaggers Party .??????