• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

American Rifle Company Black Friday and Cyber Week Sale

Got mine bolted together finally with the pva black friday barrel

image.jpg

image.jpg

ARC hasnt replied to my last request for update on the 7th.

Meanwhile I emailed MDT on a backorder. They replied in an hour. See how easy that was.
Screenshot_20220215-073223_Yahoo Mail.jpg

They seem to have 5-6 of her. Little do we know that Ted is heavily involved in AI development on the side…

But actually, can confirm. I’ve never had difficulty getting ARC on the phone.
Of all the times I've had to call in the past couple of years. I've had to leave a voice message just once.
ARC had not been difficult to reach in my experience.

I called today and Justin picked up first ring. Hung up and 30 seconds later he called me back to confirm something. An hour later I called again to confirm something I saw on the shipping notice. He answered first ring.

For a relatively small company that is super busy I think that’s outstanding!

I called today and Justin picked up first ring. Hung up and 30 seconds later he called me back to confirm something. An hour later I called again to confirm something I saw on the shipping notice. He answered first ring.

For a relatively small company that is super busy I think that’s outstanding!
I called the week before mine shipped and Ted himself answered! I was blown away.
I’m told Bella was out sick that week, so Ted was picking up the slack! Very helpful, BTW.

My Archie is due to be delivered tomorrow! A little background is in order though-I initially ordered a Nucleus during the sale and after sale ended & wished I would have ordered an Archimedes since I have a gen one Nucleus, due to a suggestion I think on this thread I called on Dec 19th and asked if they would give me an upgrade at sale price, I told them if it took longer no problem, and they did.

I was in their shop today picking up some new rings and getting the bolt stop on my new Archimedes fixed but they were stupid busy. Justin had his phone ring a dozen times while I was there and was running around crazy. They had a nice stack of boxes ready to be picked up by UPS and USPS.

I got a shipping notification for my nucleus and Archimedese I ordered during the second day and last day of the Black Friday sale. Can’t wait.

Guess it takes two unanswered phone calls to get the ball rolling. Shortly after got a reply to a two week old email followed by a ship notification. Finally.

Reactions: Schw15
I was in their shop today picking up some new rings and getting the bolt stop on my new Archimedes fixed but they were stupid busy. Justin had his phone ring a dozen times while I was there and was running around crazy. They had a nice stack of boxes ready to be picked up by UPS and USPS.
What happened to your bolt stop?

My Archie is due to be delivered tomorrow! A little background is in order though-I initially ordered a Nucleus during the sale and after sale ended & wished I would have ordered an Archimedes since I have a gen one Nucleus, due to a suggestion I think on this thread I called on Dec 19th and asked if they would give me an upgrade at sale price, I told them if it took longer no problem, and they did.
Came in today, loving it! First time for everyone in the gun shop to fondle one, it was very well received.

It wasn't turning via hand with the bolt back and it needed the tool to turn and there was marring. They polished the coating off of it and it turns now, still a bit tight but it kinda turns now and I can get the bolt out.
You could take it apart and bevel the edges a little where ball comes out of the detent. Basically making the entrance exit ramp less steep. Maybe even stop back and ask them to do it? I have done that for safeties in old military PA-63 pistols.

Just more black Friday goodies lol
In time I’ll try the arc mags out eventually but too many stories with feeding issues in dust.

I would not recommend the ARC mags. I have two. They both lock up and rounds don't feed and they've screwed me 4x in matches already.

You can push the follower plate down and get it stuck inside the frame so easy it's ridiculous. I can't do that with any other magazine I have.

I would not recommend the ARC mags. I have two. They both lock up and rounds don't feed and they've screwed me 4x in matches already.

You can push the follower plate down and get it stuck inside the frame so easy it's ridiculous. I can't do that with any other magazine I have.
Man I've been running arc mags for 2.5 years and as long you keep em clean(knew this to be a possible problem) no problems. Poor weather conditions, I load them then toss in a zip lock, pull it out and run my stage.

Reactions: Hkmiller
OK, this is why they need a webpage to give updates. A table with product by order number to show anticipated dates along with notes. Maybe those calls were for other things than status updates, but if you are spending resources on things that don't add value and could be handled a different way- that's not good. Just me, but I want my action producer focusing on the hardware, not the phone. But hey, their business, I'm just a customer.

A barrel with 6-8 week lead time I ordered a month after the action gets here today. I now have everything but the action, which was the first thing I ordered...

OK, this is why they need a webpage to give updates. A table with product by order number to show anticipated dates along with notes. Maybe those calls were for other things than status updates, but if you are spending resources on things that don't add value and could be handled a different way- that's not good. Just me, but I want my action producer focusing on the hardware, not the phone. But hey, their business, I'm just a customer.

A barrel with 6-8 week lead time I ordered a month after the action gets here today. I now have everything but the action, which was the first thing I ordered...
2 of those was me calling to ask wtf? And they're about to get another considering they sent me an email that its shipping 3 days ago and tracking still says "label created"

2 of those was me calling to ask wtf? And they're about to get another considering they sent me an email that its shipping 3 days ago and tracking still says "label created"
So when I got mine it took About 4 days or so to get updated And it was at the FFL in like 4 days It is well worth the wait

My two actions and chassis shipped yesterday... Should have them Wednesday!

Well my 5th delivery ETA from ARC has came and gone this week. (12 weeks and counting) Last update I was told 2 weeks, its been almost 3.
LOL!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sportin Wood
In the bottom of the box under the packing material my Archie was shipped in I found a small plastic bag containing a pin measuring 1.25" long with a diameter of .123 with one end appearing to be slightly beveled. Any ideas anyone?

For anyone who threw away the pin or lost it, you can use an allen wrench. Here's another diassembly vid featuring @karagias using an allen wrench, starting at 1 minute 32 seconds in, 3 minutes 20 seconds, 8 minute 43 seconds, 12 minute 43 seconds. If your OCD is getting to you and you have to have that pin, they're available for purchase Action Tool: Dowel Pin for M3 Bolt, 1/8" x 1-1/4"