• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And Here In Va Today Starting At NRA

G

A protest
According to a Facebook event created by the Women’s March, the protest against the NRA will take place on Friday, July 14 and Saturday, July 15 in Fairfax, Virginia. The rally will begin on July 14 at 10:00 AM in front of the NRA headquarters in Fairfax. At noon, the 18-mile march from the NRA headquarters to the Department of Justice in DC will begin. The rally at the Department of Justice will begin at 10:00 AM on July 15.

18 mile protest walk---94 degrees, shit stains on road for last 8 miles to the Capitol. And because I have deep feelings and compassion for the protesters I am offering free salt water and laxatives to satisfy that unquenchable thirst.

18 miles? Walking?
Please Bunny, I can't stand that much humour without peeing myself. ;^)

I doubt many of them have any clue just how far 18 miles is.
Dollars to donuts most, if not all of them will hop a bus or taxi.

You should set up a couple of hydration stations for them.
Offer them "mineral" water, and bon bons

Salt water and laxatives!!! Love that idea!

muscle_cramps.jpg

I would pay for the bus fare to have these ass hats and all of black lives matter go protest Knob Creek . I believe thats the name right where a couple thousand full auto firearms enthusiasts gather . Gotta have a dream .

18 mile, protest speed walk. They're gonna be at that all day. And the bottoms of their feet are gonna peel off inside their shoes, since most folks never walk farther than the middle of a grocery parking lot, at one time.

​​​​​

Not to well thought out. Police have already blocked off a lane on Rt 66 for the big salmon run. I am sure that is most popular with the commuters since that is a major high volume artery.

Last edited:
I do not miss living there. The NRA headquarters was a fun place to work. My old company used to rent office space there.

I would not really call them ladies. Sea Cow comes to mind.

And now this little gem.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...hired-armed-guards-for-their-protest-n2355094

Leftist agitators like Linda Sarsour and Shannon Watts hiring armed protection while demanding the rest of us turn in our guns into government bureaucrats is nothing new. Watts does the same every time she shows up to protest at the NRA annual meeting. Former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who pays Watts millions to take away the Second Amendment rights of everyday Americans, doesn't go anywhere without his security detail.

Yeah, their gun laws are working :rolleyes:.

Yeah right? I've got less than 2 weeks left in this damn place. It can burn to the ground on July 26th. Well, maybe the 27th so I'm not stuck in traffic on my way out of town.

I'm glad for you, and hope the pilgrimage back home goes well. Hope your lady is able to accompany you as well.

I'm glad for you, and hope the pilgrimage back home goes well. Hope your lady is able to accompany you as well.

Thanks buddy. Yes, my lady from Northern Wisconsin will get to enjoy August in the deep south. Im doing a trip this week to get some preliminaries done, most important being to make sure my pool is swimmable.

It is HOT down here right now! I was digging ditches by hand over the weekend and thought it was going to kill me. We've had a stationary front stuck between here and where you're going that guarantees a thunderstorm every afternoon, so that turns it into a sauna (but that's supposed to start moving out now). Come prepared!

It is HOT down here right now! I was digging ditches by hand over the weekend and thought it was going to kill me. We've had a stationary front stuck between here and where you're going that guarantees a thunderstorm every afternoon, so that turns it into a sauna (but that's supposed to start moving out now). Come prepared!

I've explained to her that this is the absolute worst that southern AL has to offer, so once she makes it through August it only gets better (or at least doesn't get much worse). I miss our proper thunderstorms, but not the sauna afterward. I took massive storms for granted before I moved up here. Once I get somewhat settled I'll likely be getting in touch to see if we can meet up to shoot.

oneshot86 , I appreciate it man. I've been away from my beloved South for way too long. I miss fresh seafood, low taxes, and conservatives.

And now this little gem.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...hired-armed-guards-for-their-protest-n2355094

Leftist agitators like Linda Sarsour and Shannon Watts hiring armed protection while demanding the rest of us turn in our guns into government bureaucrats is nothing new. Watts does the same every time she shows up to protest at the NRA annual meeting. Former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who pays Watts millions to take away the Second Amendment rights of everyday Americans, doesn't go anywhere without his security detail.

308 holes make invisible souls. Their "security" details would just be mopping up in that case.

I've explained to her that this is the absolute worst that southern AL has to offer, ......

Not to get all up in your business, but what general area in "Southern Alabama" will you be heading?
I'm located in Dothan. The good news: now that you are coming back to the promised land there is a great club/range (Core Shooting Solutions) not too far from anywhere in "Southern Alabama".

Not to get all up in your business, but what general area in "Southern Alabama" will you be heading?
I'm located in Dothan. The good news: now that you are coming back to the promised land there is a great club/range (Core Shooting Solutions) not too far from anywhere in "Southern Alabama".

No worries buddy, I have a house in the Mobile area that I haven't lived in for about 7yrs. I'll be joining the 1000yd range in Pascagoula, and hope to make it over to Core at some point. I have a lot of cobwebs to dust off.

And a a lot of great seafood to catch up on.

Having been gone that long (and assuming you were raised there) do you lose any of the drawl?

Having been gone that long (and assuming you were raised there) do you lose any of the drawl?

I'm one of those idiots that tends to pick up accents quickly. It was nice when I was learning Spanish, but kind of ridiculous when I'm in a conversation with both Louisiana and Alabama friends and speak to each in the appropriate accent.

I was raised in a part of NOLA that has very little accent, but my dad's family still had their AL drawl, so I had it with my grandmother. I went to college with the Cajuns, so I picked up that accent quickly. When I moved to AL I had a situational drawl. Having been OCONUS for 7 years between Afgh and Chicago ( I don't count Chicago as CONUS) my speech is pretty neutral. However, get me around rednecks or coonasses with thick accents and it comes right back. I hadn't spoken with a drawl in years and it took two sentences with my MawMaw for it to kick in.

My gf thinks it's "cute" when I talk funny. I get annoyed with myself sometimes how quickly it happens. Hell, it takes me half a beer with my U.K. And Aussie friends before the "cheers mate" bullshit starts. It's got to be a deep seated personality defect.

My gf thinks it's "cute" when I talk funny. I get annoyed with myself sometimes how quickly it happens. Hell, it takes me half a beer with my U.K. And Aussie friends before the "cheers mate" bullshit starts. It's got to be a deep seated personality defect.

You're a chameleon. I'm like that, too. It's a part of a communicative personality type, striving to fade into the background a bit in the ears of others.

Just as long as you don't start doing like HRC at the black church (that's not a comment on race, but a comment on a horrendous, insincere panderer).

You're a chameleon. I'm like that, too. It's a part of a communicative personality type, striving to fade into the background a bit in the ears of others.

Agreed. Nothing wrong with fitting in. It's to your advantage. As I travel the country, its fun to here the different dialects and also their associated meaning.

Thanks guys. That makes me feel a bit better about one of my quirks. I know it helped when I was working undercover narcotics.

To add to the lunacy, I'm tone deaf so I can't hear the actual sound of my own voice.

The one area I refused to "fit in" up here is politics. I was a Trump guy in 2011 when he was threatening a run and will sit at a table of 20 Chicago liberals and get screamed at all night.

It's kinda fun to break out my Platoon Sergeant voice and establish that trying to outscream me ain't gonna work.

I thought not being able to hear yourself was "side tone". I rarely can hear the Misses, what is that called ;)?