• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors And this happened at Pick-Up...

What cover wrap for my Ultra 9 - 6.5 bolt action for PRS & range.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kpchurch

Voluntold Youso
Minuteman
Nov 27, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Picked up my TBAC Ultra 9 - 6.5 today after work. It’s my first suppressor and really pumped to get to the range. Anyways, while I was waiting for the rep to finish up with another customers paperwork I started looking around to kill time and see what suppressor covers they might have. Next thing ya know, I walked out with my Ultra 9 and a TBAC .22 Takedown in ATF Jail. Saw they had a Takedown sitting there in the display case and now another wait begins.

I didn’t find a cover wrap for my Ultra 9 though. Need your assistance with a recommendation or other suggestions.

I too like Cole-Tac covers best out of the ones I’ve used.

Reactions: RMB
I like the Cole-Tac covers. You don’t need the HTP though. The regular python is a third of the weight and rated for twice the temp your ultra 9 is.
Site shows 500 deg F for regular Python. You referring to the Metal Python?

Cole-Tac. Good stuff. You don’t need the HTP though. I’m using the metal python on a stainless can. It gets pretty hot and have never had any problems.

Reactions: RMB