• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And this would make me temporarily come out of retirement

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    https://www.boredpanda.com/dog-trai...oogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

While I think the one chick who left her dog for 11 weeks at a 4 week training coarse is kind of retarded, the rest of the stories that have very similar scenarios as to what happened to the animals make me know exactly what's going on. This guy is either selling them or doing some shit like that vet's office that got caught keeping animals that they lied about needing to be put to sleep and instead using them as blood donor dogs held in cages 24 hours a day.

A good thing in life to remember is that while you may not think twice when you look at certain people, some of us have millions and millions of dollars in gov sponsored/DoD training and lack anything even remotely resembling empathy towards people.

"A good thing in life to remember is that while you may not think twice when you look at certain people, some of us have millions and millions of dollars in gov sponsored/DoD training and lack anything even remotely resembling empathy towards people"

This is a statement that, in my opinion, could be applied to many topics today. I think that for most SOF the first enlistment alone totals well in excess of 1 million by the most conservative estimates.

Finding things like this done to animals is one of about three things that would make the darkest side of me come out faster than those dirt bags minds could possibly process WTF just happened..

You ever wanna know what vaporized human smells like, fuck with my dog and find out.

And if you think you can steal that pretty dog in the truck and get away... I doubt you can run that fast.

They say a culture can be measured by how it treats it's animals.
    I would make John wick look like a pansy if you fucked with my dogs. I would hunt your family for generations.

We have 10 dogs here on the farm 2 Great Pyrenees males, 5 labs 2 males 3 females 1 Blue nose pity 1 beagle and 1 mini pincher attack dog...... I would protect them with deadly force and not even think twice about the outcome for those who would try.. everybody up here in farm country knows I'm a retired NYC investigator and I will smoke you. When the state boys show up and ask how ya been jack Id say just throwing out the local junkie trash......

Do we know what happened to her dog? I skimmed it all pretty heavily but it was kind of a wall of text near the end there.

Well, it's obvious it didn't happen to any of us because Mr. Shitstain is still alive and kicking and presumably training dogs in the Memphis TN area.

I found another article that gave a bit more info before moving to the wall of text. Basically he's standing by the story of the dog died after being bitten by a snake, he "flipped" instead of "doing the right thing" and taking it to a vet and calling the owner.

I bet what really happened is either he sold the dog or it died of abuse. He's got something to hide. Anyway, cops told owner they couldn't do anything, it's a civil case. Sounds about right for that area. Cops tell me that it's the same as saying "deal with it yourself" which I'm fine with doing.

I searched for this and just found TONS of shit. Apparently this is all too common. Disgusting.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
    Well, it's obvious it didn't happen to any of us because Mr. Shitstain is still alive and kicking and presumably training dogs in the Memphis TN area.

I found another article that gave a bit more info before moving to the wall of text. Basically he's standing by the story of the dog died after being bitten by a snake, he "flipped" instead of "doing the right thing" and taking it to a vet and calling the owner.

I bet what really happened is either he sold the dog or it died of abuse. He's got something to hide. Anyway, cops told owner they couldn't do anything, it's a civil case. Sounds about right for that area. Cops tell me that it's the same as saying "deal with it yourself" which I'm fine with doing.

I searched for this and just found TONS of shit. Apparently this is all too common. Disgusting.

I would be willing to bet the farm that if you started unzipping his birthday suit and peeling it off the truth would floweth over in seconds.

I don't currently have a dog but when we did I was just as loyal to him as you guys are to yours. I don't have the training that you guys have but I do have some motivation! I do have a Cat and I'm just as protective of her. I know, lots of guys hate cats. Probably even a few of you. My Cat is a house Cat, stays inside. Never even been outside and don't want to go outside. I would do violent things to anyone that harmed her.

Reactions: Mwalex
    I don't currently have a dog but when we did I was just as loyal to him as you guys are to yours. I don't have the training that you guys have but I do have some motivation! I do have a Cat and I'm just as protective of her. I know, lots of guys hate cats. Probably even a few of you. My Cat is a house Cat, stays inside. Never even been outside and don't want to go outside. I would do violent things to anyone that harmed her.
    Cats Are are cool if you like animals that secretly want you dead and are always plotting to do so.

I'm generally pretty laid back, and will not respond to someone calling me foul names. Stealing from me, vandalizing my property will get a strong response, but that response would be gentle compared to the response if someone was attempting to physically harm ANY member of my family. And my dog is most certainly a part of my family. There is no "free pass" for kicking my wife, or my dog.

We have two dogs and two cats, one of the cats thinks it's a dog.
    She likes to play fetch, is social like a dog and follows you everywhere around the house and gets onto the dogs when we do like she's the alpha.

Thanks for helping me with my late night reading shortcomings, sad to hear they haven't found out what happened to the dog. If the dog is supposedly buried then why can't he present the body? She should get a PI if the cops aren't going to do their jobs. If it were me, well, I'll just say I wouldn't be handling it passively.

I'm astounded that the police are unwilling to help at all, what's 30 minutes out of one sorry sod's day of pulling over speeders and hassling teen vapers to instead go talk to a man about a girl's missing dog? I get that it's just one complaint in what is likely at times a sea of criminal and horrendous conduct for investigators, but to be totally useless all the same is shocking to me. It's not like the dog goddamn ran off, there's strong evidence criminal actions have taken place indicated by the dog's absence and the caretaker's (admitted) lying.

Last edited:
    Revenge is a dish best served cold.
    Now that she went public, if one hair on his head is hurt she will be a suspect. These things you store inside and let stew, until if an opportunity arises you let it boil over.
    I have a list, just waiting for zombie apocalypse, civil war or me to not give 2 fucks about my life anymore.
    Just saying.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
    Now that she went public, if one hair on his head is hurt she will be a suspect. These things you store inside and let stew, until if an opportunity arises you let it boil over.
    I have a list, just waiting for zombie apocalypse, civil war or me to not give 2 fucks about my life anymore.
    Just saying.

Well said...That is why when very bad or stressful things happen, it is best not to let your emotions get the better of you and flow outward, becoming visible. If business has to be sorted out through other channels afterward, you want as few leads pointing back to you as possible.

If a true SHTF situation involving an actual breakdown of the LE and justice systems were to happen in society, in the first week alone A LOT of grudges will be "settled". That is a most certain thing. And that is probably the reason why so many folks have SHTF wet dreams to begin with.

There was a time, long ago, where many a hardworking family farm would have their crops destroyed or livestock killed by a jealous neighbor who were not doing as well. When such things happened, the menfolk of the victimized farm would all holler for the heads of the offending neighbor and his helpers to be impaled on pitchforks. A very normal human response in the face of such situations................BUT, there will ALWAYS be one elder and wise member of the victim's family who will tell everyone to keep calm and wait for the Inquisition to roll around. And when the inquisitors make their circuits, just drop a few words to them regarding the offending neighbor, and something about "midnight forest excursions", "chanting in the trees", and "circles of candles", or some other shit like that....And sit back and wait for the real laughs to commence.

Keeping one's head cool in times of heat can go a very, very long way.