• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Annealeez Aluminum Wheels

20220808_080806.jpg

Not trying to upset anyone here, but thought I’d give my input. If your Annealeaz works great for you, then stick with it. For those guys looking at fabricating better wheels, and/or complaining that an Annealeaz is junk, then why not go buy an Ugly Annealer??? Plenty of buyers on here that would buy your Annealeaz if you’re dissatisfied, and the Ugly Annealer is the same price, but doesn’t have the issues. Reliable drive components, aluminum wheels that don’t melt, lifetime warranty, and awesome support. The Ugly Annealer comes with everything you need to anneal .223 to .50 BMG. Seems like it easily answers every issue guys have with an Annealeaz. I’m not part of the company, and I’m not paid to promote their product. Just curious why everyone is so focused on going extra miles to make their Annealeaz work like they want it to, when the Ugly comes GTG. Please give your feedback. Below is a link to Carls video that goes through the features of the machine.

Not trying to upset anyone here, but thought I’d give my input. If your Annealeaz works great for you, then stick with it. For those guys looking at fabricating better wheels, and/or complaining that an Annealeaz is junk, then why not go buy an Ugly Annealer??? Plenty of buyers on here that would buy your Annealeaz if you’re dissatisfied, and the Ugly Annealer is the same price, but doesn’t have the issues. Reliable drive components, aluminum wheels that don’t melt, lifetime warranty, and awesome support. The Ugly Annealer comes with everything you need to anneal .223 to .50 BMG. Seems like it easily answers every issue guys have with an Annealeaz. I’m not part of the company, and I’m not paid to promote their product. Just curious why everyone is so focused on going extra miles to make their Annealeaz work like they want it to, when the Ugly comes GTG. Please give your feedback. Below is a link to Carls video that goes through the features of the machine.

100% agree, that's why I sold mine and I do in fact have an ugly annealer now.

At the time of considering metal wheels on the annealeez the Ugly was not well known on the market. Now that it is I don't see why anyone would purchase the annealeez over the Ugly honestly.

I just got my Ugly in the other day. Set it up and ran brass through it. Performance was absolutely flawless. Great torch holder, the aluminum wheels are awesome. Everything runs like a Swiss watch. Carl personally inspects and tests every machine before it’s mailed to a customer. It comes with a lifetime warranty, and he even stocks all replacement parts at his shop in Colorado. Why wouldn’t you buy and Ugly?????? I’m gonna say it’s the best annealer for the money. Period

A lot of new/great options at similar or lower cost vs the traditional brands.

AGS, EP, Ugly, Burstfire.

I just got my Ugly in the other day. Set it up and ran brass through it. Performance was absolutely flawless. Great torch holder, the aluminum wheels are awesome. Everything runs like a Swiss watch. Carl personally inspects and tests every machine before it’s mailed to a customer. It comes with a lifetime warranty, and he even stocks all replacement parts at his shop in Colorado. Why wouldn’t you buy and Ugly?????? I’m gonna say it’s the best annealer for the money. Period
Do the aluminum wheels get hot?

Not if your torch is positioned correctly. I wondered about that myself, and I used my infrared thermometer. My lower wheel temp was between 87 and 90 degrees F.

Reactions: Dolomite
I have one of the early ones. no digital gauge, regulator, special arm, or any of that. mine runs great for 223, 6.5 Grendel, and 260 Remington.

I point the flame away from the body/wheels, so they don't melt.

I haven't had the issue of the flame having to be adjusted either. set it and go.

the tray angle does suck but a small hand towel under one side that tilts it, so they don't fall out. I actually use a larger $5 tray I got from Ross of all places.

I am a nobody so dont expect much. just my thoughts on the product.

Are you referring to Annealeaz or Ugly?
Annealeaz. the others werent out when i bought mine. it was annealeaz or DIY it yourself. i think they had some of the high-end ones out but too much for me. i was using a drill socket and torch when starting out.

I have one of the early ones. no digital gauge, regulator, special arm, or any of that. mine runs great for 223, 6.5 Grendel, and 260 Remington.

I point the flame away from the body/wheels, so they don't melt.

I haven't had the issue of the flame having to be adjusted either. set it and go.

the tray angle does suck but a small hand towel under one side that tilts it, so they don't fall out. I actually use a larger $5 tray I got from Ross of all places.

I am a nobody so dont expect much. just my thoughts on the product.
I also have one of the older ones, but I added a digital gauge before the new models had the gauge. It works well. And likewise, I angled the flame away from the wheels so the wheels don't get very hot. So, my Annealeez has been giving me good results for annealing my .308 and 6.5 PRC cases.

Hi All. I'm considering manufacturing and selling machined aluminum wheels for the annealeez annealer. I'm making this post to gauge interest/demand to determine if the job will be worth running. How many of you would be interested or know someone who would be interested in purchasing a set. I'm planning for a price point of $40-50 shipped per set, at the most. I'm planning for the wheels to be knurled on the outside to lightly to spin the case in the flame. No more melting the grip tape on the factory wheels or the wheels themselves!

I'd like to get feedback on how many would be interested in buying. What sizes would you want? I was thinking a large set and small set would cover all caliber needs. The large set will do as small as 6.5CM. With the wheels being aluminum you could run the flame close to the wheel.

Curious to get everyone's input and thoughts.

Thanks!
Interested