• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Annnnd....Kenosha

Sounds like a targeted attack. Just wait until they report all the inner city shootings.

Sounds like a targeted attack. Just wait until they report all the inner city shootings.

When the shooter doesn’t fit the narrative this will be dust in the wind.

However it there’s anything they can take and feign an interest.....Biden will be pressured into something.

He’s gotta be the weakest man ever.....he won’t even do the right thing and put down that dog that keeps biting everyone.

Reactions: tomcatmv
What skin color or ethnicity were the victims?

And i quote "Officials said they believe the shooting at Somes House Tavern was an isolated incident and the shooter poses no additional threat to the community"

And meanwhile Maxine Waters was just in Milwaukee calling for more "confrontation". Why is this not being charged as sedition or at least intent to incite rioting like they accused Trump of. Oh wait.....she's black and only BLM.
God that woman is such a waste of oxygen 😤

And meanwhile Maxine Waters was just in Milwaukee calling for more "confrontation". Why is this not being charged as sedition or at least intent to incite rioting like they accused Trump of. Oh wait.....she's black and only BLM.
I guess The Sons of Liberty no longer exist , we really don't have anyone or group that is defending our rights which are quickly being decimated by the group who install the puppet in the White House.

When the shooter doesn’t fit the narrative this will be dust in the wind.

However it there’s anything they can take and feign an interest.....Biden will be pressured into something.

He’s gotta be the weakest man ever.....he won’t even do the right thing and put down that dog that keeps biting everyone.
Dogs are a great judge of character, and this one was thrown into a sea of dimwitted assholes, and was trying to do his job!

Don't blame tne dog!

It seems there are many more shooting incidents since this illegitimate president was 'elected'. At least on my Fox news phone app. I just don't recall there being that many reported when President Trump was in office. Or are they just being reported on more? Am I correct? And am I correct in noticing that the vast majority are committed by the 'brothers'?

I didn't notice a toxic cloud over Milwaukee that day, so she must have been in Minneapolis. Questions many are asking, and you nailed the answer. She's one of the most despicable individuals alive, but her constituency loves her. What does that say for them?

God that woman is such a waste of oxygen 😤

She's such a fucking evil old broad, I bet she's conditioned herself to breathe arsenic instead of oxygen. Imagine her poor husband that has to wake up next to that thing everyday and see her WITHOUT makeup or groomed. :sick:

She's such a fucking evil old broad, I bet she's conditioned herself to breathe arsenic instead of oxygen. Imagine her poor husband that has to wake up next to that thing everyday and see her WITHOUT makeup or groomed. :sick:
Ever heard of 'coyote ugly'? You'd rather chew your arm off in the morning than wake her up?

What skin color or ethnicity were the victims?

And i quote "Officials said they believe the shooting at Somes House Tavern was an isolated incident and the shooter poses no additional threat to the community.

I think you can guess at ethnicity. My answer: If you want to be treated like a human being, try acting like one.

Reactions: Pbgt
I guess The Sons of Liberty no longer exist , we really don't have anyone or group that is defending our rights which are quickly being decimated by the group who install the puppet in the White House.

You know, it's hard to overstate how fucking stupid most of the right is.

antifa has shown the way in regards to organization, tactics, procedures, communications, OPSEC, etc......and what do most people on our side do?
  • Keep looking for groups with centralized, easily identifiable leadership
  • Engage in confrontation in small numbers against numerically superior opponents
  • Keep their fucking faces in full view when engaging
  • Wear clothing items with easily identifiable slogans, brands, patters, etc
  • Openly discuss what they do or want to do on social media
  • Do stupid shit like "storm the capitol" instead of striking at our real oppressors (the people who run social media)

Last edited:
ANTIFA leadership is known.
ANTIFA members are known.
ANTIFA openly discussed their plans on social media, hell they told us when their civil war against the U.S began. They declared their civl war had started and they would drag the capitalist world to a screeching halt. A couple years later, the world drags to a screeching halt for a fake pandemic. Did anyone call it an insurrection when they declared civil war, then took over parts of cities? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
They don't do anything to them, because they aren't going to do anything to them. Not because they would let another political group burn their city without calling for deadly force.

Anyone who thinks a group could do those same things and get away with them, with out support form multiple levels of government is delusional. You know what the reaction would be if any right wing groups did this, and its exactly what they are hoping for. What better excuse to call in the blue helmets.

ANTIFA leadership is known.
ANTIFA members are known.
ANTIFA openly discussed their plans on social media, hell they told us when their civil war against the U.S began. They declared their civl war had started and they would drag the capitalist world to a screeching halt. A couple years later, the world drags to a screeching halt for a fake pandemic. Did anyone call it an insurrection when they declared civil war, then took over parts of cities? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
They don't do anything to them, because they aren't going to do anything to them. Not because they would let another political group burn their city without calling for deadly force.

Anyone who thinks a group could do those same things and get away with them, with out support form multiple levels of government is delusional. You know what the reaction would be if any right wing groups did this, and its exactly what they are hoping for. What better excuse to call in the blue helmets.

I don't think you have much to worry about. Pretty hard to start a civil war when members all have bedtimes.
:sneaky:

What does BLM mean? The end to your freedom, rights, and Personal property. Marxism. NEVER FORGET.

Reactions: Tokay444
shooter

nIL5xl1Z.jpeg