• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anonymous vs Drug Cartel - This Should Be Good

G

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bJORGO1Q2VY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bJORGO1Q2VY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Anonymous vs Drug Cartel - This Should Be Good

I really don't believe something that's said by one group in particular, that can't be fully backed up by a couple other sources.

Like I said in a previous topic about this group, it sounds like nothing more than a PR stunt.

i believe

Will be interesting to see if Anonymous actually goes through w/ it tomorrow...

Here's my reasoning on this.

The V for Vendetta movie....remember, remember the 5th of November. Blah, Blah, Blah...Guy Fawkes Day. You get this. I get this, but look at it this way...

If they didn't have anything to do, then they wouldn't have anything to make a big show for. So IF, there was nothing, then they wouldn't have anything for their little 'celebration' on the 5th. Therefore, NO Show, NO GO.

All of this news about them, has come from them, and nobody else. It's basically them talking about themselves. They can boast. They can lie. It's basically nothing more than propaganda.

We shall see.

Yeah, neat story and all - nerds behind a key board vs machine gun wielding decapitation for fun type dudes......but mean while back in the real world, anyone remember Kiki Camarena? They even filmed that one, knowing how hard both the US and Mexican governments were going to come down on top them. And what has been the history of these collective organizations since? Oh yeah, it was a mere speed bump.

They may just ask the Guy Fawkes crowd where they want the chunks of their friend mailed to....

Good luck

pussies

Yeah just like they were going to do something to walk street and the banks..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reuters</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="text-decoration: underline">In a post written in Spanish on the group's Latin American blog</span>, <span style="font-weight: bold">the members said</span> they had called off the action after the Zetas met a demand to release a kidnapped group member, and that: "We can say that, while bruised, he is alive and well."</div></div>

It's still coming from <span style="text-decoration: underline">only</span> Anonymous. I haven't seen any independent confirmation at all. By this reasoning, they can say that they have hacked into AQ's bank accounts, and stole all their money, and everybody would believe them simply because they said so. It's not news if it can't be verified.

If it's from one person, group, or organization, on what they successfully did, then it's called <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">bragging</span></span>.

And even that can easily be a lie.

Like every movement, they need a martyr. They missed an oppurtunity. I question their resolve. The Zetas not so much...