• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another lock down in progress?

At least here in the USA, the Vaccines for covid or whatever one refers to them as, are widely available to anyone that wants them and the uptake is around 40%, probably going to top out in the 50% range or so.
In addition probably at least 10% of the population is confirmed to have had covid and survived and probably at least another 10% had it, but had very mild symptoms. So one way or another it seems we are getting a pretty good handle on it and even if it's still around at a low level, it's very manageable from a healthcare standpoint.

Other places like Australia are not quite so lucky, where they had a stick your head in the sand and let's all hide in our houses and not let anyone in, approach along with, vaccines... well maybe we'll buy some eventually. Except they keep letting folks in the country that then spread it just enough to make whole cities miserable (like Sydney when they got 50 to 100 cases last week from a flight crew, they freaked out), and people still can't get the vaccines they want and almost nobody has immunity, so there appears to be no end in sight for the misery.

The masks business was pure pandering and ignoring real science for the sake of making the sheeple feel that their holy garment of submission to the Covidian religion would protect them.

However what will have good effects long term, is the change in attitude towards public hygiene in general.
You see folks a lot more cautious about getting right in somebody's face and everybody now likes to keep a bit of personal distance.
Also in public most things like bathrooms have gone "Contact free" where you can open the door with your foot and all the flushing / turning on the taps and such is all automatic.

People also now are a bit more conscious about washing their hands, changing their clothes and shoes after being in crowds and many other such things that those of us who lived in countries where disease was rampant learned as second nature to protect ourselves, are now becoming widespread.

Things like employers now not being able to ask sick people to come in to work and people that wake up feeling ill or feverish are able to call in sick without fear of reprisals are a huge help. People are no longer stigmatized for wanting to stay home and away from others if they feel sick, it's no longer "just tough it out" but considered "responsible" to rest and isolate till you feel better, again stuff that used to be common sense for those of us who lived around disease.

Long term the change in habits may actually make the yearly cold and flu season less difficult for many.

People in western society forgot all about the steps to take in order to stay healthy amid disease because they thought modern medicine made them invincible to everything, now they are realizing that perhaps nature should be respected a bit more and simple basic precautions taken.

I don’t think the problem is saving the dodo birds, the folks who didn’t know to stay home when sick, didn’t know the door handle in the bathroom or the blower fan is just a shit particle spreader, etc, it’s the same group of people who would probably try to eat their own poop if no one told them not to. These people are rote at best, the only real solution is to push for better birth control vs pointless masks, we have a pandemic, but it’s not covid, it’s a spread of stupid and it’s a sexually transmitted issue

Last edited:
Reactions: Bradu
Interestingly the data out of Australia is that the delta variant has about 10 percent of the mortality rate of regular Covid.
So scary!!!!!

I'm going to suggest it's hard to fully compare the two as for "regular Covid" when it first came out, the "treatment" was pretty much to tell people to go home and wait until they couldn't breathe and were on death's door then call for an ambulance to come take them to the hospital where some untrained idiot would put them on a ventilator, probably at the wrong settings which would damage the lungs of a healthy person and then hope they make it through...

Now there is a least a burgeoning understanding even if the Doctors won't openly admit it, that early intervention at the first signs of symptoms and using certain classes of antivirals and anti parasitic drugs provides a much better outcome and may often prevent the need for hospitalization. People also have slowly been finding out on the underground communication channels that taking certain immune supporting supplements helps.

So the treatment and level of care is greatly improved, which alone should provide a much higher rate of survival.

In addition it is understood that those with bad underlying conditions need to be protected from exposure and not pile all the covid patients into old folks homes to make sure all the old folks get sick and die quicker than they were already dying. People also understand now, that maybe if they are the slightest bit sick or could have been exposed, don't go visit your elderly relatives.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
My general thought.

This was a bio weapon.

This fell flat on its face. Meaning, I think they thought they had it designed to be just a tad harsher on us. You know, to get us begging for help.

Now, an analogy. Your wife makes chili.
Makes the same recipe as always, same, right to the T.
But for some reason, it's bland, you ask her about the hot sauce. She says I did it same.
Next time she makes chili...
I bet you can expect it to be too too hot, a little too much hot sauce this time.

We will see, but if they are still in the game, expect some hot sauce to be on its way.
Whatever.
Or a better analogy.
Democrats- own our voting system
Trump- I actually won a rigged election by a landslide!
Democrats- Adjust the algorithms of the machines and mail in ballots by a landslide!

yet I have 2 liberal morons on my street walking around with masks on again this week because the WHO told them too....fully vaccinated. it's fucking hilarious some people thrive on doom, hysteria and being good Sheeple. Mind you these are two people in their early 30s who are healthy otherwise, but scared to death even when they look at the chances of survival if they do nothing. Both were at home with horrible side effects after the vaccine it's just fucking comedy

I think they were at Ikea a couple of hours ago.
Do they have two pre-teen boys?

FMR, I need to stay out of the city limits.

I seems like those that proudly and publicly state their vaccination have all characteristics of belonging to a cult.

Jim Jones left a while back. Someone should tell them.

I think they are now called Branch Covidians.
Is David K still around?
I thought he got the torch back in the 90s.😲

Reactions: oneshot86
Covid meat balls?

There must have been 200 people in the cafeteria chowing down on the Swedish testicles.

Escalator was inop so they had it blocked off.
Had to use the elevator or the staircase.
Don't they realize that an inoperative escalator is just a set of stairs?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
This discussion is an excellent representation of the current state of this issue in the United States. At the end of the day, "Free Will" rules, and the glory of this nation and our democracy is that we each get to decide what is right for us and our families. If you want to get vaccinated, you can do so immediately (something not available to billions in the world that pray for that every day). If you don't want to get vaccinated, that is your right and privilege to make that decision, and it's not my place to question it or criticize it.

God bless America. 🇺🇸

That's my way of saying "Bye-Bye" as I head back to the ballistics forums where I belong. Headed for a long-range class in Utah this coming Friday-Saturday ... VERY excited about that.

This discussion is an excellent representation of the current state of this issue in the United States. At the end of the day, "Free Will" rules, and the glory of this nation and our democracy is that we each get to decide what is right for us and our families. If you want to get vaccinated, you can do so immediately (something not available to billions in the world that pray for that every day). If you don't want to get vaccinated, that is your right and privilege to make that decision, and it's not my place to question it or criticize it.

God bless America. 🇺🇸

That's my way of saying "Bye-Bye" as I head back to the ballistics forums where I belong. Headed for a long-range class in Utah this coming Friday-Saturday ... VERY excited about that.
Nice. Throw out some low key insults for those who believe different than you and then claim free will to all in order to retreat out of the conversation with some degree of honor. Most of us see through this.

Everyone is going to die, just not from COVID or variants. This is theater at this point, and a bad one at that.

Just click on ANY random YouTube MSM video about the Delta variant or vaccines and look at the ratios. At least 4X dislike to like. And the comments sections are 90% shitposts, clowning, and memes, 1% are leftist mooks trying to guilt-shame people into following gubmint "advice", and 9% are memers telling the 1% of the leftist true believers to engage in sex acts with farm animals.

The lie is falling apart in spectacular fashion. It is all memes now. They just don't want to admit it.

Well, since all true knowledge today comes from youtube vids and twitter memes, you certainly can't argue against rations as being the truth from on high.

Almost 100% of deaths from Covid at this point, are unvaccinated people. That's just a fact. You can interpret the anti-vax movement as either (a) standing your ground against medical tyranny and government over-reach ... or ... (b) culling the herd of the less intelligent of the species. As for me ... I got vaccinated the second I was able, and my life and that of my vaccinated family and friends is returning to normal.
And 2380 die every day in the US from cardiovascular disease. Yet we continue to celebrate being a fat fuck as the new normal. Be a fat fuck it's ok you cannot help yourself, take this pill or shot and stay a fat fuck. Do not take control of your life and be responsible for your own actions.

Pay attention to the facts not the propaganda.

And 2380 die every day in the US from cardiovascular disease. Yet we continue to celebrate being a fat fuck as the new normal. Be a fat fuck it's ok you cannot help yourself, take this pill or shot and stay a fat fuck. Do not take control of your life and be responsible for your own actions.

I think you missed the memo, "fat shaming" is now a hate crime.
You must loudly celebrate people who are comfortable enough with their bodies to eat as much as they want, all the time, without concern for physical effects of such free expression of their joy of eating.

Fat people should be sent to camps.

I think you missed the memo, "fat shaming" is now a hate crime.
You must loudly celebrate people who are comfortable enough with their bodies to eat as much as they want, all the time, without concern for physical effects of such free expression of their joy of eating.
I got the memo, took a shit and wiped my ass with it.

Hey now.....I seem to resemble that comment! Mac:LOL:

Reactions: isofahunter
Nice. Throw out some low key insults for those who believe different than you and then claim free will to all in order to retreat out of the conversation with some degree of honor. Most of us see through this.
hes a whiney last word bitch, he always has been, regardless of his position on a discussion.

Reactions: 308pirate
Anybody seen the stuff about heavy metals in baby food? 150 times plus epa amounts in not b rate foods but Gerber. The very same metals that inhibit brain devolpment, like lead and mercury.... in baby food. Its almost like a conspiracy to dumb down the next generations or something..... but... by all means, keep looking at covid, thats the flag waving they want you to see.

There must have been 200 people in the cafeteria chowing down on the Swedish testicles.

Escalator was inop so they had it blocked off.
Had to use the elevator or the staircase.
Don't they realize that an imperative escalator is just a set of stairs?
Did someone say TESTICALS ?
1625518398166.png

This is why they have to block off the escalator.

It will probably be just in time for the elections next year so the leftists will have a great excuse to cheat with a tidal wave of mail in ballots again.
This^^^^^^^^^^^^^1000000000000000000000000% It was, is and always has been about this for the US media and the politicians they run interference for!

Something consider, Maudi Gras is over. (February / March event ). The correlation? Maudi Gras draws people from all over the United States and probably many parts of the world. (To boot, New Orleans is probably more of an international city than any other in our nation).

When Covid was jsut getting kicked off, Maudi Gras was in full swing. Lots of people from lots of places were packed into the French Quarter and became infected. They went home and It was a perfect storm, the thing spread like wildfire.

Maudi Gras is over.

As for lockdowns. Yes, I can see the minions who run the administration and the power starved congressional leaders ordering a total lockdown of the United States under the auspices of protecting the population from illness and death. The real reason; protecting the power starved people who currently reside in Washington DC. Yes, I can see this happening real soon. After all, just about all of us, violated the directive of keeping to ourselves during the past three days. This is where I was last night (and there were thousands watching along with Brenda, Will III and myself.)
B7D1DF0B-89AF-4F93-A284-BA227D9B9047.jpeg

Reactions: 10ring'r
I don’t think another lock down is going to work. Even with stimulus. People have seen that they can live through it and will not obey. That’s not to say 100% will not obey the mandate but it’s going to be a sizable number. Especially now that everyone knows they can just go down to the local feed store and get ivermectin and the doctors know hcq is effective. I could be wrong but I don’t think it will go as planned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r
I don’t think another lock down is going to work. Even with stimulus. People have seen that they can live through it and will not obey. That’s not to say 100% will not obey the mandate but it’s going to be a sizable number. Especially now that everyone knows they can just go down to the local feed store and get ivermectin and the doctored know hcq is effective. I could be wrong but I don’t think it will go as planned.
Lockdown? I just don’t think it won’t work, I think it will spark a downright rebellion of sorts. What I fear is the minions in Washington will order the military to enforce it. Will the rank and file of the military comply, well they guarded the capitol when the minions feared a rebellion during the inauguration.

God bless America. 🇺🇸

(culling the herd of the less intelligent of the species.)

Perhaps Big Pharma has been watching the Defense Industry and have pocketed enough politicians to start a new game.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
We need a good slate wiper… especially in the cities. Well, totally on the cities.

Ebola or Marburg would be nice.

We can rebuild from there. Covid is seasonal flu with a catchy name and a theme song.

Let’s get with the program here and get a good 90 percent Mortality bug going. One that is especially formulated for lawyers, hedge fund managers, welfare check-cashers and CNN employees.

Listening Chicoms?

Someone said it earlier. The left will NEED mail in voting. They are about to be exposed and a lot of the states are putting voter ID laws in play to help prevent What happened during the past elections ( not just the 2020 POTUS).
on a side note, seems like around here only black people are continuing to wear the masks. Obviously not all the black folks, there are some white too, but a large majority of black people out and about driving their cars even all wearing masks. I wonder why

My wife had a case back in the spring. Got quarantined for two weeks from work, so we went to the beach! Maybe you saw the pics, I don’t know. I will just say, during the time when she was most contagious, we also went to the beach. Rode in a truck 3 hours each way, spent a three day weekend together, ate and drank after each other, slept together etc, and I didn’t catch it. What the heck. The most contagious virus in history according to Faucci, and I was rolling in it and didn’t catch it. Total BS.

Chances are that humanity might just have to evolve to live alongside this Covid business for the long haul and eventually our bodies will mostly tolerate it without significant harm except in edge cases.
You mean kinda like how it is right now, but without the marketing?

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Fat people should be sent to camps.
I always wanted to make a reality show called fat and afraid where you drop off a bunch of obese people on a deserted island with no food just water and just have camera mounted everywhere and watch the drama until they all loose enough weight to be the weight of an average American

Almost 100% of deaths from Covid at this point, are unvaccinated people. That's just a fact. You can interpret the anti-vax movement as either (a) standing your ground against medical tyranny and government over-reach ... or ... (b) culling the herd of the less intelligent of the species. As for me ... I got vaccinated the second I was able, and my life and that of my vaccinated family and friends is returning to normal.
First of all, show the data to back up your "facts".

Second of all, I am not vaccinated and my life has not deviated from normal since day 1. Know why dumbshit? Because I do whatever the fuck I want whether the government or others agree or not.

The only weak ones are the likes of you who cower in fear and suck whatever cock the government tells you to.

I always wanted to make a reality show called fat and afraid where you drop off a bunch of obese people on a deserted island with no food just water and just have camera mounted everywhere and watch the drama until they all loose enough weight to be the weight of an average American

Or they turn to cannibalism........

Lots of crying and whining going on... Similar to listening to live police feeds... You could have an analysis engine that people could create alerts in for specific types of events, like "lots of profanity all of a sudden", "person thinks they're dying", "looks like fatty is choking on an inedible object", etc etc... Have a buffered stream people can flip to in order to get to the best moments....

That'd be a hit for sure. Especially if you had a trigger on that event popularity, you could catch moments when something on the stream happened that the whole world wanted to see, and put a 5 minute ad in the way automatically. Weight loss is a huge industry (no pun intended), as are reality shows, and the algorithms involved would be generally useful, as well... This could make a lot of money.

God bless America. 🇺🇸

Yet,your first comment was "Almost 100% of deaths from Covid at this point, are unvaccinated people. That's just a fact. You can interpret the anti-vax movement as either (a) standing your ground against medical tyranny and government over-reach ... or ... (b) culling the herd of the less intelligent of the species. " Clearly, you were not so stealthily criticizing those that choose not to get vaccinated.
From one Marine to another FUCK OFF SHITBIRD!

Reactions: AllenOne1
Just wondering if the same b.s. is going to start all over again? Looks like more supply disruptions at a minimum....................

How Friggin scary is that they can find two people after an event happened and document exact seconds spent together...serious surveillance state...

Somebody believes their MSM 100% ..I remember when this round of proganda recently made waves..."A fact"??? How do you know for sure? Do you really believe everything you hear, read, & see?....uh huh....You sound like a commercial...you & your families life is "returning to normal"??? While your kids are taught its better to be a race-baiting tranny that hates themselves and reports on their parents? When your fearless leaders don't insist COVID + illegal aliens coming over get vaccinate but "we should"...uh huh....and are you paying 3$ gas prices or the "normal" $1.60...

Case in point is how Ebola, which previously had a death rate of 98-100% is now around 80% (if memory serves me). But, it's now much more likely to spread because victims don't die within a short time frame giving the virus time (especially as Africa gets better transportation) to spread.
Kind of apples to oranges. Not as much travel between the Congo, Liberia, Uganda etc. & US as compared to China & US; also the Ebola-vulnerable population was even more distrustful of doctors, therefore less reluctant to seek assistance even from WHO; but yes you are correct death rates did decrease esp. in more westernized capitals to 45-60%