• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another lock down in progress?

First of all, show the data to back up your "facts".

Second of all, I am not vaccinated and my life has not deviated from normal since day 1. Know why dumbshit? Because I do whatever the fuck I want whether the government or others agree or not.

The only weak ones are the likes of you who cower in fear and suck whatever cock the government tells you to.
You know there are not 'facts' when you read 'that's just a fact' or 'the science is settled'. That guy is more confused than Rosie O'Donnell at a Christian singles dance.....his posts can be entertaining when viewed through the lens of 'wtf did I just read'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
Are you guys expecting some type of national lock down? Wasn't the lockdown last March done by individual state Governors? My state had a fairly short period of closed businesses and the Governor never enforced any sort of stay at home order, like I heard other states had. We never had a mask mandate either. It's hard to imagine all 50 states obeying any universal order from the federal government.

Then they will find out what the British Army found out in Northern Ireland.
As much as i detest the group in power and the power they covet and Believe in the Declaration of Independence, this is perhaps my greatest fear. A total covid war. (A total CIVIL War, I have a love/hate relationship with my spell check)

Reactions: 308pirate
Someone said it earlier. The left will NEED mail in voting. They are about to be exposed and a lot of the states are putting voter ID laws in play to help prevent What happened during the past elections ( not just the 2020 POTUS).
on a side note, seems like around here only black people are continuing to wear the masks. Obviously not all the black folks, there are some white too, but a large majority of black people out and about driving their cars even all wearing masks. I wonder why
Obedience....
The root cause is reliance on the government for EVERYTHING. Being constantly told you need uncle sugar to keep you safe, to give you a job, to feed you and keep a roof over your head. You can't do anything without us. Trust us...we'll take care of you. Just another step in the process.

Someone said it earlier. The left will NEED mail in voting. They are about to be exposed and a lot of the states are putting voter ID laws in play to help prevent What happened during the past elections ( not just the 2020 POTUS).
on a side note, seems like around here only black people are continuing to wear the masks. Obviously not all the black folks, there are some white too, but a large majority of black people out and about driving their cars even all wearing masks. I wonder why
Could you please possibly expound on the 'about to be exposed' comment? Is there an investigation about to release findings or something? I'd love to know more about it I've been horrible lately on the latest happenings of election 'stuff'....only so many irons for the fire each day work has been insane. I tuned out after the Kraken. Thanks much

Last edited:
Are you guys expecting some type of national lock down? Wasn't the lockdown last March done by individual state Governors?
You are correct. The federal government has no authority to compel states to enact "lockdowns". It might try, but they open themselves to be publicly challenged: we won't, now what are you going to do about it?

And the feds won't have a fallback. So they will not try to avoid losing face.

As much as i detest the group in power and the power they covet and Believe in the Declaration of Independence, this is perhaps my greatest fear. A total covid war. (A total CIVIL War, I have a love/hate relationship with my spell check)
It would suck. But the alternative will suck a lot worse.

Live free or die.

You are correct. The federal government has no authority to compel states to enact "lockdowns". It might try, but they open themselves to be publicly challenged: we won't, now what are you going to do about it?

And the feds won't have a fallback. So they will not try to avoid losing face.
That's what I thought. I don't think it's likely my state would shut down. My Governor was reluctant last time, only did because of the unknown, and knowing what we have learned since would almost certainly not repeat that. I do feel sorry for people in liberal states, as they may close again, but it's really not as likely as before.

That's what I thought. I don't think it's likely my state would shut down. My Governor was reluctant last time, only did because of the unknown, and knowing what we have learned since would almost certainly not repeat that. I do feel sorry for people in liberal states, as they may close again, but it's really not as likely as before.
I plan on not obeying shit

Lockdown? I just don’t think it won’t work, I think it will spark a downright rebellion of sorts. What I fear is the minions in Washington will order the military to enforce it. Will the rank and file of the military comply, well they guarded the capitol when the minions feared a rebellion during the inauguration.

300k military.
How the hell could they enforce any lockdown outside the city centers?

Anyway, was there some sort of new directive?

I haven't heard of anything but I live in FL, so this so-called directive might have been for city dwelling rats.

My wife had a case back in the spring. Got quarantined for two weeks from work, so we went to the beach! Maybe you saw the pics, I don’t know. I will just say, during the time when she was most contagious, we also went to the beach. Rode in a truck 3 hours each way, spent a three day weekend together, ate and drank after each other, slept together etc, and I didn’t catch it. What the heck. The most contagious virus in history according to Faucci, and I was rolling in it and didn’t catch it. Total BS.

Well, you probably had sex with each other.

Don'tcha know that if she's positive and gives it to you face to face, you end up putting it back into her.

All bets are off if you end up top to bottom, bottom to top... 😉😉

Now we have a tropical storm heading our way and the hysteria is going to start w it. It's like you say, people thrive on doom
It's crazy people are losing it today....the same ones who went nuts over Fau-vid

First of all, show the data to back up your "facts".

Second of all, I am not vaccinated and my life has not deviated from normal since day 1. Know why dumbshit? Because I do whatever the fuck I want whether the government or others agree or not.

The only weak ones are the likes of you who cower in fear and suck whatever cock the government tells you to.
amen! 100% spot on!

(a) = Fully rational and justified decision not to vaccinate based upon disbelief of the reasons to do so
(b) = Unintelligent and irrational protest against vaccination based upon invalid beliefs or reasoning
My point was that the decision "not" to vaccinate is most likely the result of one of those two personal situations (or some mix of the two) ... in a world where vaccination has been factually and statistically determined to either avoid illness altogether (at best), or (at (worst) resulted in lighter and survivable symptoms in the vast majority of vaccinated people.
Don't forget (c): horrible side effects of the vaccines, including nearly 6,000 deaths. Would not call this irrational and unintelligent.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
It’s also interesting to click any of the videos on YouTube under their Permanent covid marketing banner, they all have waaay more thumbs down and most all of the comments are not so friendly to the covid sales pitch. Seems like folks are waking up to being sold a panicdemic when they were told they were buying a very expensive pandemic

Think most people who have the rare disease of being independent thinkers knew this was BS in week one to week two, crazy how it took the masses over a year. Best thing we can do, instead of donating vaccines or masks, donate a box of condoms to any dumb people you know, easy to do, anyone that’s wearing a mask, just hand them a box and ask them not to reproduce.

• Haha
Reactions: Dunraven