• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Finally some push back on vaccine passports

rady

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2020
Guess there are some of us "unpatriotic" rubes and hayseeds that are starting to push back on the vaccines:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_m...Xw2GYdbOSsrmrxjA8HGneWv2lH2QTURngYqWRNqNJiik5

Did they take all the rest of their childhood immunization shots? Why didnt they protest them. Maybe your one of these that dont realize when the avg kid doesnt go to school, they dont get an education.

Last DTAP(actually approved by FDA) I got nearly killed me, you can have my share of the 3rd Reich's poison.
This is exactly what I'm concerned about for myself and the wife. We have been lied to so much on this whole chinese bat bitch virus. Fauci has been rumored to be heavily invested in big pharma and he has been a lying mother fucker the whole time. I call him the modern day Dr. Mengele. Ask yourself this question. If hydroxy chloroquine was effective as a therapeutic, why has it been sidelined and no longer spoken about ( except in a negative light ). Those that received it had a very high cure rate, with little cost and little side effects. Remember how Trump was criticized for suggesting its' use?

These vaccines have been rolled out so quickly, and now we are starting to see the side effects. Anytime the .gov wants/forces you to take something, it is a huge warning sign.

"I'm here from the government to help"
Ronnie said beware of those words.
This is exactly what I'm concerned about for myself and the wife. We have been lied to so much on this whole chinese bat bitch virus. Fauci has been rumored to be heavily invested in big pharma and he has been a lying mother fucker the whole time. I call him the modern day Dr. Mengele. Ask yourself this question. If hydroxy chloroquine was effective as a therapeutic, why has it been sidelined and no longer spoken about ( except in a negative light ). Those that received it had a very high cure rate, with little cost and little side effects. Remember how Trump was criticized for suggesting its' use?

These vaccines have been rolled out so quickly, and now we are starting to see the side effects. Anytime the .gov wants/forces you to take something, it is a huge warning sign.

My wife works at a large Catholic University and they have notified students, staff and facility that starting with the Fall semester, everyone will have to be fully vaccinated to attend or work on campus.

I asked the wife if that means everyone will have to take whatever "booster shots" the government deems necessary? She didn't know and wasn't going to ask.

This is going to be a major issue showing why it is different to live in some states than other states. Many states (I think) have made these things verboten. I know mine has, and the university system has no way around it to require vaccination, as far as I know. Seriously, people should, if they can, choose to live in states with better laws.

Reactions: lash
Did they take all the rest of their childhood immunization shots? Why didnt they protest them. Maybe your one of these that dont realize when the avg kid doesnt go to school, they dont get an education.
I found your new profile pic.
BBC - Earth - Sheep are not stupid, and they are not helpless either

When the average kid skips overpriced, second rate universities like Rutgers where they would study an unremarkable undergraduate subject, accommodate tens of thousands of debt, and struggle to find employment and instead go to one of the many community and technical schools to learn a trade for pennies on the dollar and come out with a job starting out at over $20/hr; they do get an education. An education in how to quickly build wealth. If they're smart, they'll take business and finance education on the side and eventually shift to being self employed and eventually grow a business in their trade.

And you must be pretty fucking stupid to wonder why they didn't protest their childhood immunization shots....

When the average kid skips overpriced, second rate universities like Rutgers where they would study an unremarkable undergraduate subject, accommodate tens of thousands of debt, and struggle to find employment and instead go to one of the many community and technical schools to learn a trade for pennies on the dollar and come out with a job starting out at over $20/hr; they do get an education. An education in how to quickly build wealth. If they're smart, they'll take business and finance education on the side and eventually shift to being self employed and eventually grow a business in their trade.

And you must be pretty fucking stupid to wonder why they didn't protest their childhood immunization shots....

I'd hope that Mike Rowe has it right and we get a lot of kids going into the trades. I doubt it, but one can hope.

Well I am two weeks after my second shot, today. So purportedly fully immunized. The annoying part is that the damn microchip seems to be having reception issues because at night I see a rolling marqee across my eyes in red “Searching for satellites, please move to an area with a clear view of the sky” ....😳

My guess is the passports are going to be challenged in court with the supremes ruling that it is required. Grounds being that immunizations are required in many states for children to attend school.

Call it my sixth sense, but those immunizations have been in use for decades and side effects are well documented. What bugs me with the chinese bat bitch vaccine, is that it has been rushed into production and side effects are now being displayed. As was pointed out by another member here, why are you threatening jobs, ect.. and forcing on citizens? There is a very high survival rate. If I want to go the hydroxychloroquine route, then I should have that choice.

I want as little .gov in my remaining years as possible due to their track record. We got forced into social security, medicare, medicaid, ect. All of those programs have been absolute train wrecks. Now we are to trust them with the virus? One that Fauci helped the chinese to develop.

so i am thinking that once you have taken the experimental "vaccine", they own you.
if they come out next month and say they discovered a deadly flaw in the vaccine they didn't know about, and if you took it, you need to take another shot to "fix" the problem, you'd probably have to take it, right?
and then if the found another problem, you'd have to take that shot too, right? and so on...

not that i am suggesting the shots are bad or good....

Got the JJ shot three or four months ago. No problems other than being sick as fuck the day or two after I got it.

But I should mention I talked to one of my doctors earlier this week and she got hers but didn't want to... Felt obligated though being a doctor and around a lot of people with various health problems. But her concerns had to do with it being untested essentially, worries about ongoing issues.

I made the decision based on the fact I've survived pneumonia twice before, SARS once and probably H1N1... I know what it's like to almost die from a flu. I chose the JJ shot, and if that one weren't available, well, then I wouldn't have done it at all. I've also stopped playing the fucking mask game --others do it, but it's amazing how people leave you the fuck alone when you have a pistol on your hip while minding your own business (without the pistol it seems a few Karen's feel entitled enough to bring it up). Fucking communist America...

End of day I was born on planet Earth with free agency over myself, nobody owns me. I understand how power works too, and that I've got enough of it to retain this free agency that I so cherish. I got the shot, but it was fully MY decision.

Get it or not, it's up to you.

If it goes away and you were right, great. If it doesn't and you die, more shit for me and less traffic and that's great too. I support your freedom and rights to make your own decisions though and will stand by that.

My daughter got them after my days of pleading with her not to. She goes to university of scranton in PA and they made it a requirement for them to attend classes there.

I even told her that I could get a card, but she still got it. I think she has fallen to the other side at this point. 😪😪😪

Doc