• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Another LRHS version from Bushnell 4.5x-18x, MOA too!

A10XRIFLE

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2002
N Kansas City, MO
www.gaprecision.com
OK, New for 2015! The 3x12 is out and guys are loving it. Others demanded higher power and MOA version's So Bushnell listened and this week they delivered the Prototype to me,

Power is 4.5x18 scope is 3/4" longer weight is 1.7 oz heavier. in the MIL version those are the only differences.

But new for 2015 there is a MOA version with a New G2HM reticle in MOA with 23 MOA per Rev.

There will be no price increase with this version or power.

For those Attending the GAP Grind, Ken Lin will be shooting the MIL/MIL version during the match.

Sendero Man (Scott) will be getting the MOA version this week to test and give feedback, so look for reports from him as well.

409920337.jpg

409920335.jpg

MOA Knob

409920336.jpg

MOA Ret

409920538.jpg

Thanks Guys

May do a limited group buy as soon as I know a release date.

God dammit George... ;)

Edit to say - The only thing holding me back on the LRHS was the x12 power top end, this is in line with the Z5 Swarovski, and I like it.

Last edited:
Looks nice , I would have liked them to make the turret housing a bit like the USO MST-100/ Zeiss , if they want to stick to the 30mm main tube , as I would like to see either a indicated 2nd turn , or more up in the single turn design .
Also a little bigger objective lens , or less top end power , to better balance the objective lens & top magnification ratio .

Later Chris

Well....well...well this is certainly interesting. I need another scope for one of my AR-10Ts and with me being a moa shooter this may be the scope for me. I need to look at how long the scope is and price. How is warranty from them?

Another LRHS version from Bushnell 4.5x-18x, MOA too!

Just when I had my heart set on a new nightforce, this shows up.. Can't wait to hear more info on it!! Would like to see a bigger objective on it though... Very intriguing none the less! Any idea when they will be available?

Last edited:
I reviewed the LRHS a couple months back and what an excellent scope that was, I really wish I could've kept it on my rifle. I'm thinking they're going to sell a metric ton of these now that it will be offered in both MOA and MIL configurations that can serve equally well on tactical and hunting rifles. Bushnell is really stepping up to the plate with these offerings.

And no price increase? That's amazing, Bushnell is coming on strong and I'm sure it's in no small part to good advice from you, Mr. Gardner.

This just moved to the top of my list to finish a build that just needs glass, that's a lot of bang for buck.

I can see one of these in my future, I really like my 3-12.

How is the eyebox at high power on your preproduction scope? Hard for it to not get tight with extra X's and limited objective...

Got the scope... initial impression is Great Optic, nice size, weight, reticle really brings your eye to center fast... gonna be quick target acquisition and the elevation knob has good audible clicks !

Will get it mounted up and run it thru the paces and take some field pics as well.

Do you know if the 3-12 will be offered in MOA version, that is the only thing keeping me from getting one?

Dammit man, don't know where I'll find funds for this one. Might have to move a DMR, still have an ERS if I do. A good bit lighter than the DMR but still has the G2 style reticle and only a little less mag. Does it tunnel at the high end of the magnification? If so then at what power? Just wondering, I don't usually go past 18 on my two 3.5-21's because of it.

Got the scope... initial impression is Great Optic, nice size, weight, reticle really brings your eye to center fast... gonna be quick target acquisition and the elevation knob has good audible clicks !

Will get it mounted up and run it thru the paces and take some field pics as well.

Scott,
What's the weight?
Thx

Sometimes I think my USPS postal scale might be off a little but my 3-12's also weigh over 25 ounces each. Wish they were 20...

These look like they will fit my scope needs almost perfectly.. Any idea if Bushnell will be offering these on Promotive in the future?

Any more specifics on timing. I know George mentioned 2015 but wandering if this is JFM or OND? Love that reticle. George, thanks for what you've been doing on the design side with Bushnell. These LRHS models are the perfect hunting/tactical crossovers.

Wonder how these hold up to unbroke 300RUM recoil...