• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Any news on Vortex Razor in 5-25?

Am180man

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2008
Missouri
A good friend of mine who is in the biz and on these boards was at our clubs picnic back in July. He brought 3 of his rigs with him glassed in various flavors. One was a Razor and I asked him if Vortex was coming out with one that has more power? He said it's in the works (to his knowledge). Anyone have any news on this?
Steve

Re: Any news on Vortex Razor in 5-25?

Have not heard anything on a 5-25. I really hope they do a smaller 3-15 before they do that though.

Talked with Vortex Friday and they said Razor 1-6 very soon, but no word on anything else? Not even the 10 moa elevation knobs they have already announced on the 5-20x50?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: uncledog57</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Talked with Vortex Friday and they said Razor 1-6 very soon, but no word on anything else? Not even the 10 moa elevation knobs they have already announced on the 5-20x50? </div></div>

i got the same answer on thursday

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dsparil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about a slightly thinner reticle for the 5-20x. </div></div>

Vortex Razor in either 5-20 or 5-25 with a licensed GAP G2 reticle.... marriage made in heaven.

John

eh sorry I should have clarified, a thinner MOA reticle. the Mil reticle was actually fine. Gotta a chance to play with the MOA/MOA viper PST one and it's thinner as well. Not sure why the MOA reticle in the Razor is so thick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captramrod01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have not heard anything on a 5-25. I really hope they do a smaller 3-15 before they do that though. </div></div>

+1 There is a big gaping hole in the Razor line and a 3-15 with the EBR2B would fill it nicely.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: locobob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captramrod01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have not heard anything on a 5-25. I really hope they do a smaller 3-15 before they do that though. </div></div>

+1 There is a big gaping hole in the Razor line and a 3-15 with the EBR2B would fill it nicely.

</div></div>

If they could offer this at the 1,500 to 1,600 price range it would be great.

If they priced a 5-25x56 right below nxs f1 with nice retitle selection maybe license the gen 2 xr I think it would sell like donuts at fatcamp