• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes any tricks ??

ghostinthewoods

Private
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2013
ut
Ok , so I just mounted a 6-20 conquest in a Burris pepr mount on my 6.8 ar. So I go out and shoot and it is starting off two feet low. Thus eatting up all my elevation. Is there any tricks to fix this or just get a better mount.

I'm zeroing at 100, the mounts not on backwards, but I did pull it back off and noticed there was a made in china sticker on the bottom of the mount towards the front (sandwiched between the mount and the rail.) I pulled it off and remounted it, got me about 5 inches back. Then i got thinking, could I shim under the back clamp between the mount and the rail, or would I screw shit up. Would really like to get some elevation back without buying another mount. If not I was thinking about maybe the leupold mk 4 mount with the 20 moa??? I guess that would remedy my problem and I could leave you guys alone.

Ok , so I just mounted a 6-20 conquest in a Burris pepr mount on my 6.8 ar. So I go out and shoot and it is starting off two feet low. Thus eatting up all my elevation. Is there any tricks to fix this or just get a better mount.

EDIT: what reticle is in your Conquest?

I've had OK luck with the PEPR mounts, but have read of a few being WAY off in their machining. If it's off by enough to cause your problem it should be obvious to the naked eye. If you do get a different mount, I also vote for ADM.