• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any wannabe tyrants check your shit?

Had your property “checked”?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 42 97.7%

• Total voters
@deersniper
Do you carry copies of your tax stamp? At first I did, but having never been asked, i just leave em at home.

The real ones are hidden in lowlights fruitcake.
I keep pics on my phone.

On rhar occasion I had someone bring me my everything gun binder

That's a tough situation, deersniper. You're in the right, but the local "authority" thinks you're not and that they're in the right. Those are two very different perspectives. That situation could go south quickly.

Are you willing to share some more details on how you navigated this?

It comes down to the whole "do I make the situation easy for myself" versus "do I maintain our hard-earned liberties in the face of tyranny."

Thanks for making the choice that you did, by the way.
It’s been a while. I told him the hell he’s taking my rifle I already showed him the paperwork.

Push comes to shove I would have let him take it. You never win against the blue gang. Even if you win a battle in court they /their buddies will make you pay

Candy! You just think it’s his finger! Hence the cough😂

I laminate both side 1/2 copies and keep the one with me that correlates to the can.

I have heard of people keeping digital copies on their phone though.

Reactions: nikonNUT
The main reason I never have bought a suppressor is the inevitable "Papers, please...." BS somewhere during my ownership and use of one. Plus, you have to keep your address up to date with the ATF and agree to any knock on the door from them for "inspection".

The main reason I never have bought a suppressor is the inevitable "Papers, please...." BS somewhere during my ownership and use of one. Plus, you have to keep your address up to date with the ATF and agree to any knock on the door from them for "inspection".
No one can force you to show a stamp other than law enforcement, and only out of state moves require notification.

Most LEO don't care, I've offered to show them just to seem like a good guy when they roll up on my shooting and they never care.

Also those are crappy reasons to not get a can. The year wait would be more understandable, or the infringement....

Last edited:

Reason I’d never have a registered item like that is because registration historically always leads to confiscation, and depending on how deeply you hold your rights they could turn pretty nasty.

I’d rather just avoid being that big of a blip on the radar, also a reason I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t build their ARs on quality 80s, or why anyone would go with a glock over a P80

Reactions: gigamortis
Reason I’d never have a registered item like that is because registration historically always leads to confiscation, and depending on how deeply you hold your rights they could turn pretty nasty.

I’d rather just avoid being that big of a blip on the radar, also a reason I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t build their ARs on quality 80s, or why anyone would go with a glock over a P80
If that happened you aren’t safe either...if you think they don’t know you own firearms you’re nuts

You have 2800+posts just here.

If that wouldn’t tip them off phone calls,texts, emails, your phone is a listening device the admit that, and search history.

There’s billing info for 80% stuff unless you paid cash hand to hand, but you’ve talked about it with someone.

Something something NSA spying...

I don’t know another way to word this, not trying to sound like an asshole. You’re living in a dream world, big brothers watching.

Last edited:
If that happened you aren’t safe either...if you think they don’t know you own firearms you’re nuts

You have 2800+posts just here.

To a point, but following that logic, if I have a oil fire while cooking I should just toss it on the curtains and burn my home down, I mean I already have a fire anyways.

There’s a difference between posting to some private owned site with no good information, and from a VPN, and “submitting” all your info with a SN for a weapon. And yes a 4473 is registration, but at least you can always say you sold it face to face 🤷‍♂️

Though when it comes to a weapon that somehow became political, like a AR, a “silencer”, auto, or SBR, that’s a much larger blip than a bolt action or revolver or something.

Also funny that the whole nfa automatic and suppressor BS came from smooth brain hysteria stirred up by fucking movies. Legit my young pre teen cousins even know movies arnt real, shame politicians haven’t evolved that far.

Reactions: gigamortis
Meh, thats all in your head. Really, if you want one, get one.

To a point, but following that logic, if I have a oil fire while cooking I should just toss it on the curtains and burn my home down, I mean I already have a fire anyways.

There’s a difference between posting to some private owned site with no good information, and from a VPN, and “submitting” all your info with a SN for a weapon. And yes a 4473 is registration, but at least you can always say you sold it face to face 🤷‍♂️

Though when it comes to a weapon that somehow became political, like a AR, a “silencer”, auto, or SBR, that’s a much larger blip than a bolt action or revolver or something.

Also funny that the whole nfa automatic and suppressor BS came from smooth brain hysteria stirred up by fucking movies. Legit my young pre teen cousins even know movies arnt real, shame politicians haven’t evolved that far.
They find people who use vpn stuff, supposedly.

Your living in the dream world not me. You’re just keeping yourself convinced you’re safe. They know everything about us.

When firearms related companies or banks are told to hand over info on purchases they’ll send you up the river to save themselves.

Neither you or me are smart enough to beat big government if they want something.

Never had any official inquiry about my SBRs, pistols, P/W rifles. Ever. The P/W thing is likely only a problem you have to worry about if you're already in trouble for something else...There were stories in the past about ATF just getting a bigger breaker bar to remove a suspect's P/W muzzle device and using the charge as an add-on to be plea-bargained away. I can't remember the specifics though. Kind of like 922R violations: If someone is counting the number of US-made parts on your AK or CETME kit, you're already in trouble for something else... As for registered items, probably everyone on here is in the database with flashing red letters, so you might as well have all the good stuff while you're at it...

P.S. What is this "Range Safety Officer" you all speak of and who gives a shit what they say? lol. :LOL:
20200706_103356.jpg

during the prostate exam I asked the doctor "where should I put my pants"?
‟Over there by mine”, wasn‘t the answer I was expecting.
You’re going to feel a pinch

“ why is there a hand on each of my shoulders?”

Never had any official inquiry about my SBRs, pistols, P/W rifles. Ever. The P/W thing is likely only a problem you have to worry about if you're already in trouble for something else...There were stories in the past about ATF just getting a bigger breaker bar to remove a suspect's P/W muzzle device and using the charge as an add-on to be plea-bargained away. I can't remember the specifics though. Kind of like 922R violations: If someone is counting the number of US-made parts on your AK or CETME kit, you're already in trouble for something else... As for registered items, probably everyone on here is in the database with flashing red letters, so you might as well have all the good stuff while you're at it...

P.S. What is this "Range Safety Officer" you all speak of and who gives a shit what they say? lol. :LOL: View attachment 7762147
Little jealous.

Reactions: WaltHer
Cops don't know shit about laws on the books in general. That's why they're cops. If they really wanted to learn about law, they'd be lawyers and not cops.
I once had a DPS Trooper tell me the 'clip' and ammunition wasn't supposed to be in the cab with my 1911 truck gun.

They find people who use vpn stuff, supposedly.

Your living in the dream world not me. You’re just keeping yourself convinced you’re safe. They know everything about us.

When firearms related companies or banks are told to hand over info on purchases they’ll send you up the river to save themselves.

Neither you or me are smart enough to beat big government if they want something.

I work in one of the actual real dangerous jobs, at least according or osha 🤷‍♂️

Safety isn’t a product, and I’m not mentally young enough to think in a linear fashion, it’s all risk mitigation. Registering shit directly with the gov that is scary to statists seems like a risk I don’t need to take.

I once had a DPS Trooper tell me the 'clip' and ammunition wasn't supposed to be in the cab with my 1911 truck gun.
I was told to hand them my ccw at gun point for handing an officer my CHL.

I politely asked them to remove me from the vehicle and upholster it themselves because I’m not retarded. He ran my serial number and he threw my mag at my balls and told me I had “cop killing bullets”.

Same guy that tried to run me over previously while off duty and he recognized me driving by. I was a kid in a neighborhood full of old folks and was constantly told I was suspicious working in my own yard.

I was also a first responder then, so my record is good...

Reactions: camocorvette
I work in one of the actual real dangerous jobs, at least according or osha 🤷‍♂️
Color me impressed....Yeah I’ve done that too, it’s pretty common. I did work on spacecraft and nuclear reactor parts on top of it if this is supposed to be some stupid pissing contest now...there’s no real relevance for you to mention that really. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The whole point is its an illusion your safe from .gov, you aren’t. None of us are, but keep living that blissfully ignorant lifetime probably nice. I’m not hating on you for it I just know it’s not going to help when they decide to come down on everyone.

If anything someone will rat you out to try and save themselves, and it’ll be someone close. Keep thinking your outsmarting them if you want, but it’s not gonna work if they want you.

I shouldn’t even have to mention this, but if it came to all this happening whether or not you have an NFA would be the last thing on your mind. The country would be collapsing more than likely.

Keep in mind this isn’t personal, I’ll talk to you about whatever whenever. I don’t have a problem with you, I just think the argument is bad. Personally I’m not going deprive myself of something I want that’s legal because I’m worried about being on a list. We would still be targeted off of it if they wanted us.

I used to think the same way.

Also if there’s weird out of place words my autocorrect is fucked up and I can’t catch it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: rlsmith1
I was told to hand them my ccw at gun point for handing an officer my CHL.

I politely asked them to remove me from the vehicle and upholster it themselves because I’m not retarded. He ran my serial number and he threw my mag at my balls and told me I had “cop killing bullets”.

Same guy that tried to run me over previously while off duty and he recognized me driving by. I was a kid in a neighborhood full of old folks and was constantly told I was suspicious working in my own yard.

I was also a first responder then, so my record is good...
I can believe that. Only time I've ever been challenged to "go for it" was on a public range by an off duty APD traffic cop carrying his off duty revolver.

It’s only gay if you quit crying
What you do is chase him while he’s trying to catch you. Just run in a tight circle.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m trying to rape you, what are you doing?”

“I’m trying to rape you!”

First to get tired is fucked....lulz

Color me impressed....Yeah I’ve done that too, it’s pretty common. I did work on spacecraft and nuclear reactor parts on top of it if this is supposed to be some stupid pissing contest now...there’s no real relevance for you to mention that really. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The whole point is its an illusion your safe from .gov, you aren’t. None of us are, but keep living that blissfully ignorant lifetime probably nice. I’m not hating on you for it I just know it’s not going to help when they decide to come down on everyone.

If anything someone will rat you out to try and save themselves, and it’ll be someone close. Keep thinking your outsmarting them if you want, but it’s not gonna work if they want you.

I shouldn’t even have to mention this, but if it came to all this happening whether or not you have an NFA would be the last thing on your mind. The country would be collapsing more than likely.

Keep in mind this isn’t personal, I’ll talk to you about whatever whenever. I don’t have a problem with you, I just think the argument is bad. Personally I’m not going deprive myself of something I want that’s legal because I’m worried about being on a list. We would still be targeted off of it if they wanted us.

I used to think the same way.

Also if there’s weird out of place words my autocorrect is fucked up and I can’t catch it all.

You work on nukes and can’t comprehend English?

Reread what I wrote

You work on nukes and can’t comprehend English?

Reread what I wrote
Past tense I worked on parts not on the running reactors it was some Submarine shit, I may have become retarded since.

You aren’t risking anything more than you already are really, they know a lot already.

Life’s short fuckem

Last edited:
Past tense I worked on parts not on the running reactors it was some Submarine shit, I may have become retarded since.

You aren’t risking anything more than you already are really, they know a lot already.

Life’s short fuckem

I agree, fuck em, but I think many folks give the government far too much credit, I blame it on too much CSI shows and law and order lol

I really want my very own personal slave labor camp in china I wonder if they would accept a check cause the cash isn't work the paper it's printed on lol just a small 30 people sweat shop , I could use for a month or so to make my ammo for the year , dam I knew I should have had more kids like the farmers of olden days with families of 18 kids yea a few die off but as the older kids move on with families of there own you would always have more replacements to keep production running day and night kick em some rice once a month and everyone is happy ..o_O
:rolleyes:

I agree, fuck em, but I think many folks give the government far too much credit, I blame it on too much CSI shows and law and order lol
Doubt they’ll find your guns using semen...lol

TN here also.

I was asked for stamp by RSO one time in OH when using suppressor at indoor range. I keep a copy in the case.