• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Anybody shot a Smith and Wesson Bodyguard 380?

Re: Anybody shot a Smith and Wesson Bodyguard 380?

I'm interested in this little gun too. It looks like it is going to be a good gun instead of getting a LCP and putting a crimson trace on it.

Feels like a real gun, with real sights. It even locks back! Nice setup, maybe somebody who has an LCP or Keltec can speak to the differences.

I own a Sig P-238 and really like it. I would like to get my hands on one of those Bodyguards, Smith has came a long way from what they used to be.

I just bought one last week. I have ran 150 rounds through it. It shoots well, no jams, I am happy with it so far.

I like that it has a safety on the slide similar to a 1911. The laser is cool but not really my style. I was going to get a Khar but went with the smith last second. I like it because my Glock 19 was starting to stay in the truck more and more, its just a pain to carry in the summer wearing shorts.

The Smith is a little heavy loaded in the front pocket of shorts but is not bad in the cargo pocket. I would buy it again but it does take a little bit to get used to the lack of power of the 380 on the rogers range. The 380 round will not knock over the phneumatic targets on the range.

Bumpin' this one back up for more info!

I bought one a week ago for 429.00 shot 100 rounds through it with no problems, i love it. I sold my ruger lcp because it kept jamming and ruger wanted me to sand the feeding slide, I told them that was not my job to make their gun work and sold it for what i had in it and bough this one. super happy with it. has anybody shot a smith and wesson m&p 40 compact? not changing the subjsect just want a simple yes or no that is is good or not.