• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone consider Pence is an Establishment mole?

Why did Trump not enact either the insurection act or the EO from 2018? I'm thinking either would have been better than what we are seeing currently.
Like I have posted before, if Trump had the backing to invoke either...he wouldn't have had to.

Even SCOTUS is suspect now with their failing to act to protect the Constitution despite obvious fraud.

Like I have posted before, if Trump had the backing to invoke either...he wouldn't have had to.

Even SCOTUS is suspect now with their failing to act to protect the Constitution despite obvious fraud.
I wonder, I think there are two militarys, one that is protective of the US and Constitution based and then the other is deep swamp military industrial complex. Either way, it's done and we are in for some shit!

I guess I'm odd man out.

Pence seemed like a decent guy (no worse than any other politician--which is setting a low bar i get that), everytime they threaten to impeach trump I'd have a laugh and say "Sure give me Pence"

The media had a field day with his views on gays/etc. Its just it mostly got ignored over the 2 minute hate ORANGE MAN BAD

I'm not sure where the hate on the right originated from--other than he didnt do Trump's bidding on the electoral count, but his options were limited. He had Trumps back the whole time up until now. If we eat our own, who is going to be left. Love or Hate em, pretty low on the list of concerns tbh.
He had no legal authority to do Trumps bidding. That’s why I’m confused about this entire thread. I wanted Trump to win as much as the next guy but...blocking electoral collage votes is, as I understand it, outside the wheelhouse. Memebers of congress can object, and that’s about it. The Vice President just reads aloud the victor.