• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone else had lingering effects after Covid?

The only lingering effect I seem to have is what I call nose tinnitus. I will smell the same random smell for days on end only to be replaced by a different smell later. It’s always in the background. It’s weird and annoying.
Only thing that makes me think I may have had COVID is I occasionally think I smell cigarettes.

A former coworker told me after his bout of Covid he had the smell of cigarettes always in his nasal receptors.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Retired MD and agree completely. Nice review, leaving out any politics (COVID origin theories). Will add that there are traditional (non-mRNA) vaccines available.
I know the politics and the origin isn't theories. I know a globalist elite high tech mogul with family and company in China. He took me aside ten years ago and said something bad was on the horizon and to prepare. It was too big for me to take seriously. It was more like black death, world wide plague, with world economy shutdown and collapse.

He isn't the end times conspiracy type, more out of the Bill Gates mold. They even dress alike with the cold, beady eye California tech look.

This was a man made disaster, a bio-weapon attack on humanity.

Thanks to my teen son who brings home everything I’ve unfortunately gotten Covid delta, omicron, and a 2nd version of omicron don’t remember it’s designation. The omicron variants I hardly noticed having them, I probably wouldn’t have known if my wife wouldn’t have happened to have a doctors appointment anyway and tested positive. Delta was like a medium level flu, I was tired and had a lingering cough for a month after, nothing really worked for me to get rid of the cough and fatigue other than just time. I hope you feel better quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr
An antibiotic for a virus..........😂😂😂😂😂

Lol.

ETA: This is why we are seeing so many bacteria resistant viruses now......

doc

Hey - there is a thing called multi-purposing. Its WHY IVM, an anti-parasitic, can be useful as a antiviral and an anti-neoplastic drugs. Many antibiotics (i.e. tetracyclines, minocycline, docxycycline etc. are used for their great anti-inflammatory properties.

Its when a patient has an unidentified infection and gets the proverbial pharmacy cupboard thrown at them that we get drug resistance! And when we get individuals with different immune systems and different treatments from abroad decide to visit and "spread their love"!

Reactions: Doc68
Where were you in the midst of the panic?

OP,

If you trust your physician listen to him/her.

I’m not a doctor but I think I have something they lost….integrity.

First if you are not watching what you eat for food - strike one.

Anything you buy from the inner aisles of the grocery store is poisoning you. If you follow the food pyramid recommendations of the USG you are killing yourself and making corn farmers rich.

Start eating meat, green produce, and healthy fats. Avoid starches and carbs that become sugar in your system. If eating refined sugar just put a gun in your mouth it’s faster.

It sounds like you do physical work. That is good but if it’s stressful work mentally that’s not good. My problem is my work is not physical but it is mentally taxing because it’s not where I am meant to be.

Excercise should cause physical stress not mental stress. Walk or trail hike, bike if you like that, if you swim it will be the best excercise you can do.

I can’t recommend you stop taking meds you are prescribed but I fear meds are for making doctors kickbacks and to keep you looking for more. My son has PANDAS. As parents in distress we listened to the docs and had the full regimen of meds for him every fucking day to include some of the good ones every active shooter seems to be on. Because COVID made both my wife and I skeptical of Doctor Whore when he decided he was done with meds and wanted to go cold turkey we accepted that. He is doing better and getting some edge back that was medicated out of him.

Our food supply or something has created real problems for post 1990 ages. Who would have thought that COVID would make me understand RFK junior has his shit together on one narrow subject.

Someone tells you “I am science” and nothing needs to be investigated further is full of shit.

After the last 4 years everything needs to be questioned.
I was in the trenches in the midst of the pandemic.

I agree with most of the rest of your follow-up post with the following exceptions/modifications:

1) you paint with too broad a brush implying that all physicians have lost integrity.
2) don't drink too excess or smoke.
3) medical education has stopped teaching skepticism and research/publication is corrupted. It is difficult to figure out what/whom for physicians to trust.

My 2 cents, anyone that clams N95 masks work to prevent covid in a healthy uninfected person is not being honest with you
This has been debunked by everyone at this point

If you have covid already, wearing the mask will lessen the particles you spew into the air, potentially making others less at risk of catching it from you

but if you are heathy trying not to catch covid, the N95 isn't a magic shield.

I do know people that have had long symptoms of covid, no one seems to know why and only time seems to fix it. I felt bad for a week, but felt something for closer to a month.

Your taste buds are impacted because they have prepared you to eat ze bugs, that part of the plan is working

1691862294866.png

Soon you will start to crave bugs

A few more thoughts:

Ivermectin interferes with viral RNA--no need to speculate why it works.

N95 masks work, like it or not. They have increased efficacy if everybody wears them, as each only blocks transmission of a given percent of virus for a fixed amount of time. You may not care about yourself, but if you care about others, including viral evolution, please wear one.

Healthy children/teenagers are a huge vector--they don't get sick at the rate adults and immunocompromised people do, but they sure spread it. They should mask as well. Everyone should.

Many previous flus, including in the "pre-modern science" era, lasted several years--longer in communities that did not mask.

Our food supply or something has created real problems for post 1990 ages. Who would have thought that COVID would make me understand RFK junior has his shit together on one narrow subject.

This (food supply), alterations to our plant and animal genetics, changes in what they survive off of (minerals, feed with hormones and antibiotics and oh - look up - chaffe with strontium, barium, aluminum andwho know what else). Don't start me on the sugar addictions they created.
And that statement of RFK meeting Trump when is was POTUS wanting to do somehting about vaccines? That was pre-COVID!

Last edited:
A few more thoughts:

N95 masks work, like it or not. They have increased efficacy if everybody wears them, as each only blocks transmission of a given percent of virus for a fixed amount of time. You may not care about yourself, but if you care about others, including viral evolution, please wear one.

Healthy children/teenagers are a huge vector--they don't get sick at the rate adults and immunocompromised people do, but they sure spread it. They should mask as well. Everyone should.

Many previous flus, including in the "pre-modern science" era, lasted several years--longer in communities that did not mask.
Do you believe that the cocaine in the white house wasn’t hunters too?

1) you paint with too broad a brush implying that all physicians have lost integrity.

I can understand being so busy/consumed with keeping up with massive data flows of "required reading" /CME within one's specialty on a regular basis and relying on the "professional sources" initially that doctors with integrity could have been very misled in the beginning; but any physician that hasn't opened their eyes yet and read or listened to some of Dr. Cole/Malone/MCulloughs warning when your patients are dropping dead or getting turbo-cancers- well I just don't know about that.

Thinking aloud, this Is just the beginnings of something much bigger. China flu funded by Fauchi and others is just the first curtain. Call it a test run that is getting tuned up for the next act. With the information now coming forward about the origins of this flu and the vax mandates that did everything but do what they promised them to do, how can I take a medical professional seriously when they advocate to jump on board for the next jab!

Last edited:
Thinking aloud, this Is just the beginnings of something much bigger. This China flu funded by Fauchi and others is just the first curtain. Call it a test run that is getting tuned up for the next act. With the information now coming forward about the origins of this flu and the vax mandates that did everything but do what they promised them to do, how can I take a medical professional seriously when they advocate to jump on board for the next jab!

German EU parlimentarian nailed it in a speech the other day -- see PJ

I had it bad in March 2020 when it first really started and then again around thanksgiving 2020. Two different variants and different symptoms from both. First variant gave me pneumonia and really affected my lungs and heart and nearly took me out, second variant gave me the worst headache and head pressure I've ever experienced and was fucking miserable for two weeks.

3 years later my lungs are still fucked up and still having chest pains that I never experienced before. I was hospitalized in 2021 after I went unconscious and had a seizure and they did every test in the book and couldn't find anything wrong with me. I followed up with another emergency room that said I was dehydrated and then a heart Dr. that said the same thing and that my autonomic nervous system or whatever it is was effected and now basically my body doesn't absorb water like it should and I get severely dehydrated. The solution is a pedialyte a day that's not covered by insurance which works out to $2500 worth of pedialyte a year.

Fuck China and fuck Fauci!

A few more thoughts:

Sickness is a part of human life and quite frequently the cause of death. This virus isn't deadly enough to constitute social detriment such as mask wearing, isolating ect. We did not have these norms during the various flues.

Also, most mutations to viruses do not confer an increase in lethality but rather an increase in propagation. To increase in lethality would violate the principles of biology...fitness, persistence, propagation etc.

Along with the lingering long covid issues, I lost my hearing in my left ear and have diminished hearing in my right ear. Doctors can't determine any other reason for this other than it occurred during my 2nd bout with covid. Not to mention, the second time it almost killed me.

I can understand being so busy/consumed with keeping up with massive data flows of "required reading" /CME within one's specialty on a regular basis and relying on the "professional sources" initially that doctors with integrity could have been very misled in the beginning; but any physician that hasn't opened their eyes yet and read or listened to some of Dr. Cole/Malone/MCulloughs warning when your patients are dropping dead or getting turbo-cancers- well I just don't know about that.
Many of us have opened our eyes to what is no longer trust-worthy. We struggle to find true information.

A few more thoughts:

To those with :ROFLMAO:--please offer your thoughts.

No, current vaccines do not prevent spread.

Current vaccines do not always prevent illness--they do diminish severity.

So "they" changed the definition of vaccine, didn't they.

Does it diminish severity in everyone or specific groups?

Not medical adi
I had it bad in March 2020 when it first really started and then again around thanksgiving 2020. Two different variants and different symptoms from both. First variant gave me pneumonia and really affected my lungs and heart and nearly took me out, second variant gave me the worst headache and head pressure I've ever experienced and was fucking miserable for two weeks.

3 years later my lungs are still fucked up and still having chest pains that I never experienced before. I was hospitalized in 2021 after I went unconscious and had a seizure and they did every test in the book and couldn't find anything wrong with me. I followed up with another emergency room that said I was dehydrated and then a heart Dr. that said the same thing and that my autonomic nervous system or whatever it is was effected and now basically my body doesn't absorb water like it should and I get severely dehydrated. The solution is a pedialyte a day that's not covered by insurance which works out to $2500 worth of pedialyte a year.

Not medical advice--get your 24 urine aldosterone tested and wear and abdominal binder.

Reactions: UKDslayer

Close--they staring using "vaccine" exclusively and stopped using "immunization"--remember, they are evil not stupid.

FWIW: using the Walgreens store brand, the label is identical ingredients with the name brand at about ½ the price on sale. Other store brands start to change up what’s inside.

Reactions: SilentStalkr

Sorry--I missed the 2nd question. No, not in everyone but in a large majority for a short length of time. I do not know if there are specific groups.

Signing off for the Bonamassa/Felder/Styx concert at Jones Beach. I'll be in the cheap (but dry) seats, if anyone wants to throw me over the railing.

Reactions: lash
FWIW: using the Walgreens store brand, the label is identical ingredients with the name brand at about ½ the price on sale. Other store brands start to change up what’s inside.

I tried the knockoff brands and the cheaper pedialyte versions. The pedialyte advanced care + is the only thing that seems to work well.

Reactions: gigamortis
Fact of the medical field is, we don't get patients better. We never give them ways to better themselves. We just treat the secondary Sx for them. Like when someone comes in for high blood pressure because they are 450lbs, we just throw meds at them. We don't tell them to lose weight, because it may offend them.

Way to keep a regular customer base.

Doc

I had a very severe sore throat when I had it as well, along with the fever and very low energy, and overall just felt like crap. I had lingering effects afterwards for several months. Mostly low energy. Once I was better and the sickness was all gone, I started going back to uspsa matches again, but I could only get through about four stages, and I was done. I couldn’t even stick around and help or paste targets, I was totally wasted. This lasted several months. My wind took a giant step back as well. This has been very disheartening for me. Even though I am older I have always enjoyed long hikes, bike riding and physical events. Now yard work will kick my ass. I know there are people who shall remain Un-named that had a lot to do with this virus. They should be hung.
I got it for the second time in June this year. First time was just like a mild flu. This time was completely different, same symptoms as you. Doc said he’s had it three times and each time was different.

I’m currently still having bad sinus issues and severe lack of energy. Non-vaxed and always kept a full vitamin regimen. Didn’t matter. I’m pretty pissed that what was an active life I led now has me feeling like crap. Just ordered some quercetin and am going to try that.

Fuck all the global tyrants that planned and carried out this human “experiment”! And a double fuck to their knowing henchmen.

I was in the trenches in the midst of the pandemic.

I agree with most of the rest of your follow-up post with the following exceptions/modifications:

2) don't drink too excess or smoke.
3) medical education has stopped teaching skepticism and research/publication is corrupted. It is difficult to figure out what/whom for physicians to trust.
I thought medical education these days taught the insurance prescribed list of remedies…..

If patient presents A use insurance Code XYZ. Never mind what patient history is.

Doctors are done when they start asking about my guns or asking me to leave the room so they could talk to my kids in private.

My brush may be broad but it fits all the American institutions that have been destroyed.

Remember how respected police were 4 years ago? Back the Blue?

Police, military, doctors, Tik Toking nurses, educators were even on the list, the vaunted FBI……it’s all been destroyed and they have all been used as tools of division.

If the shit pile is that wide……it needs a broad brush.

Last edited:
Bernie must need a housing upgrade.

My 2 cents, anyone that clams N95 masks work to prevent covid in a healthy uninfected person is not being honest with you
This has been debunked by everyone at this point

If you have covid already, wearing the mask will lessen the particles you spew into the air, potentially making others less at risk of catching it from you

but if you are heathy trying not to catch covid, the N95 isn't a magic shield.

I do know people that have had long symptoms of covid, no one seems to know why and only time seems to fix it. I felt bad for a week, but felt something for closer to a month.

Your taste buds are impacted because they have prepared you to eat ze bugs, that part of the plan is working

View attachment 8203045

Soon you will start to crave bugs
The N95 mask was a tool to create fear and a badge of obedience.

At the start of this mess they were even saying you need not wear one.

Than they realized it psychological/propaganda value and started mandating it.

Now they claim that hypocrisy was to save masks for the emergency workers cut the crying hypocritical bullshit.

90 some odd percent wear the stupid things under their nose or chin anyway.

Remember the unused hospital ships, there are probably dump loads of ventilators rotting in disposal pits.

But the vaccine prevents you from getting really ill?

Wake the fuck up and shed your guilty support because you were complicit.

(Not you poster I am responding to. The guilty go to bed each night realizing how much of a cowardly tool they are)

Last edited:
Nope. Got it in April/May of 2021. Got over it, and haven't had any type of flu/cold since. Except, for a couple of hangovers, I've been GtG. Same with the wifey. Get well brother. Mac(y)

They knew Ivermectin worked which is why they banned off use prescriptions. It would destroy their emergency use authorization of the mRNA vaccines.

Benedryl and lactoferin will completely knock it down too. Both over the counter available.

Expect that racing heart thing to go away after a little while.

Then don't be surprised if in about 4 to 6 months the racing heart thing comes back with a vengeance. Like 120bpm when you are sleeping or completely relaxed.

The good news is after about 3 to 4 months it will go away on it's own.

Just take it easy during those times and if you feel like your heart is being stressed, stop what you are doing and relax.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
A few more thoughts:

N95 masks

A. You don’t need them we knew in 1918 masking didn’t work. How about the distancing thing? No science. Someone said distance A another wanted distance B, so they split the difference. Clowns.

B. They are great propaganda and a gauge to judge how good the fear campaign is going now you need them

C. We only lied about not needing them to save the scant supply for emergency workers. Scant supply? I can’t walk down the street without passing a dozen of the nasty fucking things.

Masks were provided to people with no knowledge how to use them. I wore a dont tread on me bandana when I didn’t want to listen to a ration of shit. It was as effective as the mask and as offensive to the sheep as their N95 was to me.

Anyone that aftaid to walk in free air unless they wear an N95 you are not an American you are a sheep.

I think there are pathogens out there that masking and PPE are needed - probably the next one that will be thrown at us because this one did not get the desired effect - or did it?

If you are vaccinated why are you worried about my mask? The vaccine works right?

Do you understand quarantine?

You take the at risk out of circulation and provide for them. You don’t stop all circulation.

More people will die of undiagnosed treatable diseases because for a good period of time the medical profession prostituted itself as the tool of fear for….something evil.

Last edited:
Sickness is a part of human life and quite frequently the cause of death. This virus isn't deadly enough to constitute social detriment such as mask wearing, isolating ect. We did not have these norms during the various flues.

Also, most mutations to viruses do not confer an increase in lethality but rather an increase in propagation. To increase in lethality would violate the principles of biology...fitness, persistence, propagation etc.
What’s next you gonna tells us X/Y and X/X have scientific significance?

Stop talking your millennia of observation and study.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

I never doubted vaccines.

My mantra initially against this was “No one ever said my polio vaccine didn’t work because you didn’t get yours”

Now, as we change the US into a third world hell hole and these diseases are coming back I’m am moving to the theory sanitation stopped theses plagues and the vaccines were the vectors now fucking people up.

If any of you doctors have issue with that the answer is in the mirror.

Close--they staring using "vaccine" exclusively and stopped using "immunization"--remember, they are evil not stupid.
It’s an “injection”

It’s some sort of media injected into your skin.

It’s stated purpose at 99.9% efficacy was to stop illness and prevent spread.

Now it’s “Oh our bad it mutated and we forgot to test for spread”

It’s an “injection” of currently unstated purpose but there are lots of sudden news articles to make one wonder.

The only thing more troubling with that - is being legally and financially punished for trying to do so.
They will lose their licenses if they don’t do what Presentation X calls for in the coding schedule.

Not doctors - trained monkeys putting the round peg in the round hole.

I talked to my pharmacists this morning and told her after I completed the Azithromycin Zpac treatment and Dexamethason steroid pills, I'm Covid Neg. but cant sleep, and BP is now elevated.

She said thats normal until the streroid is out of the system which may be a week to ten days.

I did lay down for a nap at noon after lunch but didn't go into my usual deep sleep and instead woke up sleep talking to a dead uncle.

Now, as we change the US into a third world hell hole and these diseases are coming back I’m am moving to the theory sanitation stopped theses plagues and the vaccines were the vectors now fucking people up.
You are actually on the exact right track.
Polio was NOT ended by the "vaccine" rather it was fixing the sanitation problems that ended it.

Oh and back in the day there were strict health checks for folks coming into the country, including quarantine for folks that were sick or from places where there was an epedemic going on. None of this just letting all africa and south america waltz on in and then bussing them all over the country to spread the disease...

Now nobody cares about sanitation and all the world's worst diseases and humans come marching on in.

You are actually on the exact right track.
Polio was NOT ended by the "vaccine" rather it was fixing the sanitation problems that ended it.

Oh and back in the day there were strict health checks for folks coming into the country, including quarantine for folks that were sick or from places where there was an epedemic going on. None of this just letting all africa and south america waltz on in and then bussing them all over the country to spread the disease...

Now nobody cares about sanitation and all the world's worst diseases and humans come marching on in.
How dare you tarnish the self applied shine on the medical community.

How dare you credit a turd wrangler with advancing health over the vaunted medical schools.

How will we fund Harvard med if trade school is actually to be credited?

Reactions: Threadcutter308
How dare you tarnish the self applied shine on the medical community.

How dare you credit a turd wrangler with advancing health over the vaunted medical schools.

How will we fund Harvard med if trade school is actually to be credited?
How dare you tarnish the stellar reputation of hawvad.

After all, they just appointed jacinda arden to the post of “disinformation minister “….

What could possibly go wrong?