• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone else had lingering effects after Covid?

My energy/stamina, ability to work has never come back. I tire so quickly and lose my breath. Anyone who knows me can tell you I would work almost any man to death pre-virus.

My asthma which was adult onset and very mild got worse. I can easily get an attack being exposed to dust or steam (have to leave the curtain open a little in the shower). This was obvious after covid, symptoms were markedly worse.

Brain fog comes and goes but immediately was back as was fatigue when I was positive the second time. The second time didn’t almost kill me like the first time and was pretty mild. I had the flu back just before Christmas and it was awful. I personally believe my immune system is somewhat compromised. Not sure on the neurological side effects but I find myself having to slow down and think about things which should require no thought.

All of this is hard to quantify but I know what I know.

We may understand it all sometime in the future but this thing does far more to the body than we know. I am still a pure blood.

Finger your ass and lick it clean.

If your other leg also goes lame it’s science.
IMG_4349.jpeg

A few more thoughts:

Ivermectin interferes with viral RNA--no need to speculate why it works.

N95 masks work, like it or not. They have increased efficacy if everybody wears them, as each only blocks transmission of a given percent of virus for a fixed amount of time. You may not care about yourself, but if you care about others, including viral evolution, please wear one.

Healthy children/teenagers are a huge vector--they don't get sick at the rate adults and immunocompromised people do, but they sure spread it. They should mask as well. Everyone should.

Many previous flus, including in the "pre-modern science" era, lasted several years--longer in communities that did not mask.

I wore N95's during the whole pandemic, and never caught covid. I didn't wear one around my sister who was adamant she only had a mild cold, and I developed covid 3 days later (we both tested pos). That was early Jan 2022, and I haven't had covid since, even after being around people who were terribly sick with it, and haven't worn a mask since, either. My symptoms were relatively mild, except for initial sleep issues (same as OP) so I don't worry so much about it, anymore. I do know that N95's work great as part of a layered defense, and are especially important for immunocompromised people, which is why I'm glad they're no longer a hot item. However, many people can't get over the political bullshit and mask mandates and automatically associate mask usage with being a sheep, so good luck educating them on the benefits of how and why it works.

After feeling like shit and having a temperature of 100.8 -101 for three days, I self tested Positive for Covid. Dr. prescribed a Z-pac and a steroid and my temps returned to normal. I restested Negative yesterday but now I'm having trouble sleeping, having a racing heart tossing, turning, wide awake.

I love to sleep and have been taking a two hour power nap every afternoon for years, At night I conked out as soon as the head hit the pillow and always slept good till dawn. Ever since Covid last week, I'm not tired, sleepy and and can't sleep now.

I went out and got a BP monitor cuff and my BP, which was always normal before at Dr. visits (127/88) after a micardial infarction (heart attack) I had in 2013 and stent put in.

Age 69, I've been on a buttload of Statins and BP meds, and aspirin regime ever since but still run my construction pool business and have good wind and energy, running heavy equipment and doing masonry work.

My heart rate is now less than 53, too low, my BP I just tested after getting out of bed was 146/88, (hyperstension).

Fuck you Dr. Fauchi, Bill Gates and the Chinese, you genocidal, murdering motherfuckers.

Z-pac is ineffective against covid but destroys the good bacteria in your gut which reduces your immunity further. If you have a local vitamin shoppe, pick up some cbd pills with valerian root (for sleep and the CBD acts as an inhibitor against covid) and 10mg of melatonin to help you sleep. The melatonin is very important because covid does something weird to the cells in your body, it cranks them up and causes oxidative stress, which is probably why you can't sleep. Melatonin relieves that stress on the cells and helps you sleep normally. It's also important to stay in total darkness, no phone, tv or anything that illuminates when it's time to sleep.

You can also start taking quercetin pills in combination with zinc, but its best to get it in natural form from foods. Same for vitamin-c (OTC vit-c is useless citric acid and won't help with anything unless you have scurvy). Strawberries, pineapple, bell peppers, kiwi, mango, brussel sprouts all contain more natural vitamin-c than oranges. Blueberries, apples, onions (red) and tomatoes are good sources for quercetin, even green tea.

Lastly, get your vitamin-d levels checked. Low vitamin-d is associated with severe and long covid symptoms. Taking some now won't help much, but if you are deficient, taking regular d3 will help lessen the severity of future viral infections. And the Vit-d in multis does absolutely nothing to maintain healthy levels if you're deficient.

Last edited:
Reactions: TexPatriot
Fuck masks.

Allow treatments that work.

Don’t mandate treatments based out of communist China that kill people. That’s not political. It’s common sense.

Corruption is what is killing and maiming people.

Some practitioners should have NPC plastered next to their credentials.

Last edited:
Masks don't work, we have known for eons. The proof was in the putting after 1920 flu pandemic where people were masked and quarantined and it didn't work. Fauci knew they didn't work, he even announced then changed course the next day. So if you are still wondering if your mask worked. Grab a history book, go look at the medical literature, there were multiple modern studies done before 2019 that said masks and lockdowns would not work.

My energy/stamina, ability to work has never come back. I tire so quickly and lose my breath. Anyone who knows me can tell you I would work almost any man to death pre-virus.

My asthma which was adult onset and very mild got worse. I can easily get an attack being exposed to dust or steam (have to leave the curtain open a little in the shower). This was obvious after covid, symptoms were markedly worse.

Brain fog comes and goes but immediately was back as was fatigue when I was positive the second time. The second time didn’t almost kill me like the first time and was pretty mild. I had the flu back just before Christmas and it was awful. I personally believe my immune system is somewhat compromised. Not sure on the neurological side effects but I find myself having to slow down and think about things which should require no thought.

We may understand it all sometime in the future but this thing does far more to the body than we know. I am still a pure blood.
Same thing happened to mom once when she got sick. In about 1987. She has had trouble with asthma and had no sense of smell since then.

Reactions: Lawless

Waning Immunity​

“U.S. officials initially said people would only need a primary series to protect themselves against COVID-19 but in 2021, less than a year after recommending vaccination for virtually everyone, they authorized and advised boosters to try to stem waning immunity.

As newer variants have emerged, the vaccines have performed even worse, leading to recommendations for additional boosters and, in the fall of 2022, the clearance of updated bivalent shots from Pfizer and Moderna. Those shots later replaced the companies’ old vaccines.”

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Dere dey go agin.

Cause...
They are sheep.
I know how they work. You tell some dumbass sheep, "wear them they work and they believe it." You tell people with no fortitude to wear them or else, and they will. You have now empowered a bunch of fucktards to harass anyone who gets out of line. And that will keep most of the "just leave me alone" in compliance.

Then you make some BS studies. This will catch a bunch pseudo intellectuals that pretend to know and understand anything they read.

I hear the TV echoed verbatim so much anymore I am astounded. I will never forget listening to this hard core leftist psychologist ranting one day.

"Well, I am pretty much a libertarian, buts its about time to start forcing people to get the shot."

I wore N95's during the whole pandemic, and never caught covid. I didn't wear one around my sister who was adamant she only had a mild cold, and I developed covid 3 days later (we both tested pos). That was early Jan 2022, and I haven't had covid since, even after being around people who were terribly sick with it, and haven't worn a mask since, either. My symptoms were relatively mild, except for initial sleep issues (same as OP) so I don't worry so much about it, anymore. I do know that N95's work great as part of a layered defense, and are especially important for immunocompromised people, which is why I'm glad they're no longer a hot item. However, many people can't get over the political bullshit and mask mandates and automatically associate mask usage with being a sheep, so good luck educating them on the benefits of how and why it works.

Z-pac is ineffective against covid but destroys the good bacteria in your gut which reduces your immunity further. If you have a local vitamin shoppe, pick up some cbd pills with valerian root (for sleep and the CBD acts as an inhibitor against covid) and 10mg of melatonin to help you sleep. The melatonin is very important because covid does something weird to the cells in your body, it cranks them up and causes oxidative stress, which is probably why you can't sleep. Melatonin relieves that stress on the cells and helps you sleep normally. It's also important to stay in total darkness, no phone, tv or anything that illuminates when it's time to sleep.

You can also start taking quercetin pills in combination with zinc, but its best to get it in natural form from foods. Same for vitamin-c (OTC vit-c is useless citric acid and won't help with anything unless you have scurvy). Strawberries, pineapple, bell peppers, kiwi, mango, brussel sprouts all contain more natural vitamin-c than oranges. Blueberries, apples, onions (red) and tomatoes are good sources for quercetin, even green tea.

Lastly, get your vitamin-d levels checked. Low vitamin-d is associated with severe and long covid symptoms. Taking some now won't help much, but if you are deficient, taking regular d3 will help lessen the severity of future viral infections. And the Vit-d in multis does absolutely nothing to maintain healthy levels if you're deficient.
Thanks. I am back to taking supplements, including Quercetin + Zinc, Vit C crystels and then Vit D once a week.

I will be taking Meletonin again but it doesn't take much to hang me over the next morning.

I got six hours sleep last night, not deep REMS but better than the night before, and said fuckit at five this a.m., got up, took my BP and it was 130/88 which was at least - hypertension.

Reactions: JR_77
Yall think this mask shit appeals to common sense.
"Its common sense, the mask catches stuff and the stuff doesn't get in, you are so dumb."
Except for one little thing.
Of all the time for you fuckers to get some common sense, you'd pick when there's being a psyop run on you. Also, the one time common sense does not apply.
There is actual science here. Science, what you can observe, measure, test, prove, not some fucking theory. Not one fucking study, attempted to prove a mask DOESNT FUCKING WORK, that is how scientific method works.
Today studies are conducted to support and idea or preconceived notion, that is not how scientific method works.
This world does not deal in definitive science, anymore. "Well the preponderance of evidence." Still not science. Simply a theory.

Know why a n95 mask "can't work" and you can't prove it does? Too many vectors to track. There are LOTS of ways to catch a virus without breathing it in. Thats actually the least likely way you will get it, CAUSE IT ISNT FUCKING AIRBORNE YOU FUCKING RETARDS! Few viruses are truly airborne, and there has to be very special circumstances for them to be so.

These studies are shit data Junkyards, for the weak minded sheep.

Last edited:
Still lost a lot of patients after the first year of COVID?
The peak in deaths and hospitalization occured with the delta (mid-late 2021) and early omicron (late 2021 thru spring 2022) variants. In the past year we are seeing low death rates but increases in patients with multiple infections with residual (long haul)symptoms that change their lives. In general, the current variants appear less lethal and our concern for patients is primarily for prevention of long haul and the comorbidities (other chronic disease) that are more likely to develop after someone has COVID, especially multiple infections..

Yall think this mask shit appeals to common sense.
"Its common sense, the mask catches stuff and the stuff doesn't get in, you are so dumb."
Except for one little thing.
Of all the time for you fuckers to get some common sense, you'd pick when there's being a psyop run on you. Also, the one time common sense does not apply.
There is actual science here. Science, what you can observe, measure, test, prove, not some fucking theory. Not one fucking study, attempted to prove a mask DOESNT FUCKING WORK, that is how scientific method works.
Today studies are conducted to support and idea or preconceived notion, that is not how scientific method works.
This world does not deal in definitive science, anymore. "Well the preponderance of evidence." Still not science. Simply a theory.

Know why a n95 mask "can't work" and you can't prove it does? Too many vectors to track. There are LOTS of ways to catch a virus without breathing it in. Thats actually the least likely way you will get it, CAUSE IT ISNT FUCKING AIRBORNE YOU FUCKING RETARDS! Few viruses are truly airborne, and there has to be very special circumstances for them to be so.

These studies are shit data Junkyards, for the weak minded sheep.
I think I’ll trust this guy I saw the other day looks legit to me?

FCAAB9AC-22C8-4C08-854D-C1CAA5C95E94.jpeg

"Paxlovid" is a protease inhibitor. A long line of drugs are protease inhibitors. There were existing drugs that would have worked on "Covid".
Paxlovid is a new drug. A new protease inhibitor....made by Phizer....a company who has made hundreds....of BILLIONS, on the "covid plandemic". Billions that go to the deep state machine, from the serfs who serve it.

Iveemectin is a protease inhibitor. A very old, very safe drug. A drug developed for HUMANS! not for animals. They fucking lied to you, they told you it was horse wormer, that is absolutely not what it is. Worming horses was a fucking afterthought!

"THEY" have been showing you who they are, and what they are doing for at least a half a century. And you thought it was entertainment.
Yes, you are fucking sheep. So am I, but I have thrown off my wool, and can see the wolf for what he is.
You've been played.
Paxlovid.....I cant believe yall keep buying that shit.

Sorry for the long post, but this is just another day at the office for me.
My patients are immune suppressed b/c of treatment of their MS. I have lost a lot of patients to COVID in the past 3 years and many more with new permanent medical and neurological problems.There are no monoclonal antibody treatments that work right now for anyone with an acute infection and only one antiviral treatment works (paxlovid) and needs to be started early. Reduces severity of symptoms within hours, prevents hospitalization and long haul symptoms, lessens other medical complications. Multiple infections cause 2 to 3 fold increases in “all-cause mortality“ and co-morbid disease rates meaning that people with multiple infections are much more likely to die from other cause or develop diabetes , heart disease, strokes, COPD, colitis, etc. This can happen months and years after infections even if they don’t get very sick.

Its probably too late now for this to work for you but for future COVID infections or anyone else: 5 day course of Paxlovid (as early as possible) if you have any risk factors. Your PCP should prescribe it and should know the risk factors. There are drug interactions and you might have to adjust other meds that you are taking for week or so. Main side effects is a “chemical” taste that is kinda nasty but goes away when you finish the course. Current variants aren’t causing much fever or cough as they are causing sinus symptoms, runny nose, muscle aches and headache. You have to test multiple times (3 or 4) with the over the counter tests over 48 h. as the tests are not very sensitive for the current variants.

Vaccination is probably not a popular topic on this forum but here goes(take it easy on me). Current vaccine is not effective for the current variants. There will be a new vaccination that is effective in early October. The first vaccinations developed were effective at prevention of infections from the early variants but now vaccines just keep you from getting sicker and lessen the chance that you will develop long haul or other co-morbid diseases. N95 masks ( you have to wear them before they will work) are the best. The surgical and cloth masks won’t protect you. I advise my patients to wear N95/kN95/KN94 situationally, churches, bars, restaurant, airports/airplanes and public restrooms. Hand washing and keeping your distance in face to face conversations and all the blah,blah,blah we have been hearing but it does work to lower your chance of getting it.

If you want to keep your “groups tight“, on the range and in life, then DON‘T GET COVID and treat it with what ever is available when you do get it as soon as you know you have it.

….alright….bring it….if this post helps even one guy or his family then it’s worth it to me for whatever comes….
This new pill will work I promise, and the new updated vaccine will totally work this time! 🙄🙄

Brought to you by Pfizer

Abstract​

In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honoured the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world's most devastating tropical diseases. Since March 2020, when IVM was first used against a new global scourge, COVID-19, more than 20 randomized clinical trials (RCTs) have tracked such inpatient and outpatient treatments. Six of seven meta-analyses of IVM treatment RCTs reporting in 2021 found notable reductions in COVID-19 fatalities, with a mean 31% relative risk of mortality vs. controls. During mass IVM treatments in Peru, excess deaths fell by a mean of 74% over 30 days in its ten states with the most extensive treatments. Reductions in deaths correlated with the extent of IVM distributions in all 25 states with p < 0.002. Sharp reductions in morbidity using IVM were also observed in two animal models, of SARS-CoV-2 and a related betacoronavirus. The indicated biological mechanism of IVM, competitive binding with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, is likely non-epitope specific, possibly yielding full efficacy against emerging viral mutant strains.

I had it bad in March 2020 when it first really started and then again around thanksgiving 2020. Two different variants and different symptoms from both. First variant gave me pneumonia and really affected my lungs and heart and nearly took me out, second variant gave me the worst headache and head pressure I've ever experienced and was fucking miserable for two weeks.

3 years later my lungs are still fucked up and still having chest pains that I never experienced before. I was hospitalized in 2021 after I went unconscious and had a seizure and they did every test in the book and couldn't find anything wrong with me. I followed up with another emergency room that said I was dehydrated and then a heart Dr. that said the same thing and that my autonomic nervous system or whatever it is was effected and now basically my body doesn't absorb water like it should and I get severely dehydrated. The solution is a pedialyte a day that's not covered by insurance which works out to $2500 worth of pedialyte a year.

Fuck China and fuck Fauci!
Lots of other solutions to hydration besides pedialyte. LiquidIV, sqwencher, relyte hydration, etc. any of those solutions should be less than $1/day

got it Jan 8. still weak, can't taste, get exercise-induced asthma and use an inhaler.

I've battled colds, strep throat, flus, upper respiratory infections every winter my whole life. It was just part of the routine cold weather process. There was always throat lozenges/cold remedies in the cabinet from the years before. I get my Fall cold in Nov., at the first cold snap, get over it and that might be it for the winter

But this Covid is different. It's not a natural feeling flu and fatigue from it.

Reactions: Lawless and lash
The peak in deaths and hospitalization occured with the delta (mid-late 2021) and early omicron (late 2021 thru spring 2022) variants. In the past year we are seeing low death rates but increases in patients with multiple infections with residual (long haul)symptoms that change their lives. In general, the current variants appear less lethal and our concern for patients is primarily for prevention of long haul and the comorbidities (other chronic disease) that are more likely to develop after someone has COVID, especially multiple infections..
But aren’t they mostly vaccinated?

Why are they getting COVID?

Why are they getting additional illnesses?

Has something happened to their immune systems?

Firing doctors and stripping them of their licenses for daring to step outside of CDC guidelines to bring real care to their patients isn’t political either.

It’s murder.
Hey man Fauci wants his remdesivir kickbacks….

When it was determined that comorbidities determined outcome did any advice even include the recommendation “Maybe it’s a great time to lose twenty pounds”

Imagine the motivation to actually do something that would have huge benefits for your health even if was fear of Wu flu that motivated you.

As scared as they got some probably would have done well.

Nah!

No money to be made in that recommendation.

Eat your ice cream and wear a mask.

Reactions: gigamortis
When it was determined that comorbidities determined outcome did any advice even include the recommendation “Maybe it’s a great time to lose twenty pounds”

Imagine the motivation to actually do something that would have huge benefits for your health even if was fear of Wu flu that motivated you.

As scared as they got some probably would have done well.

Nah!

No money to be made in that recommendation.

Eat your ice cream and wear a mask.

These always cracked me up during the height of the shenanigans.

IMG_2460.png

IMG_2453.png

I had a friend get really sick with Wu flu.

Bought him hydroxochloquin, ivermectin and all the additional recommended supplements.

He refused to take them and instead opted for the hospital.

He went in for three days and when they found out he was unvaccinated the bedside manner went out the window.

They started telling his wife he was going on a ventilator and may die. They gave her shit for being unvaxed.

He put up with about three days of their shit and a treatment of remdesivir before he said fuck it I’m not putting up with any more of the harassment and figured if he was going to die he would just do it at home with out the BS.

He got better at home but was beat up for awhile.

More evidence of a co-opted, complicit, med establishment.

Fuckers wanted the $40k vent payout.

Hey honest responsible doctors…..

Yes or no - did the hospitals get govt money for using certain treatments?

Let’s hear your response!

Last edited:
yes. She's a Reg. Nurse Practitioner.

A Nurse Practitioner (NP) is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) that has completed the required nurse practitioner schooling: either a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) or a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP ). They can serve as either a primary or specialty care provider.

Got it. She’s a Nurse Practitioner (NP). She has the RN qualification but moved beyond it with a Master’s degree.

You threw me off with the RN. All NPs are RNs but not all RNs are NPs.

Many of my top prescribers in Cardiology were NPs. Usually much easier to talk to than MDs. In my experience they tend to connect better with their patients.

P

Reactions: lash
I had a friend get really sick with Wu flu.

Bought him hydroxochloquin, ivermectin and all the additional recommended supplements.

He refused to take them and instead opted for the hospital.

He went in for three days and when they found out he was unvaccinated the bed dude manner went out the window.

They started telling his wife he was going on a ventilator and may die. They gave her shot for being unvaxed.

He put up with about three days of their shot and a treatment of remdesivir before he said fuck it I’m not putting up with any more of the harassment and figured if he was going to die he would just do it at home with out the BS.

He got better at home but was beat up for awhile.

More evidence of a co-opted, complicit, med establishment.

Fuckers wanted the $40k vent payout.

Hey honest responsible doctors…..

Yes or no - did the hospitals get govt money for using certain treatments?

Let’s hear your response!
See how frustrated and disgusted you are with the medical establishment. Now you can relate to how I and many others feel about the badged men who carry guns to force the will of tyrants onto the tax slave. They make all this evil possible. Everything the gov’t does is backed up by police violence including the murders and theft called covid. Now you know.

Reactions: gigamortis
Isn’t it nice how once hospitals and doctors found out complying with govt agendas was profitable they quickly moved into the lucrative market of chopping off dicks and breasts on youngsters?

Hey good doctors….special place in hell for you and the abandonment of your oath.

See how frustrated and disgusted you are with the medical establishment. Now you can relate to how I feel about the badged men who carry guns to force the will of tyrants onto the tax slave. They make all this evil possible. Now you know.
Fuck off!

:)

It’s the truth. You are heavily biased even after being discarded by your gov’t overlords like trash. The hospitals mutilating kids is protected by badged men with gov’t guns as well. You know it. All evil perpetrated by politicians and globalist is forced by “anything for a paycheck” statists. Decent men wouldn’t stand down and watch it happen otherwise.

Last edited:
But aren’t they mostly vaccinated?

Why are they getting COVID?

Why are they getting additional illnesses?

Has something happened to their immune systems?
Most of my patients are vaccinated and immune suppressed. Some of the MS medications prevent full response to vaccinations so they don’t get full protection. The current vaccinations don’t prevent COVID much anyway (n95 masks prevent but not surgical or cloth masks) but they do lessen the severity and chances of serious illness.

Not sure why they are getting commorbid disease like diabetes, dementia heart disease etc . Some data suggests it has to do with the SARS CO V2 viruses binding to the walls of blood vessels, cause micro clots, restricting blood flow and essentially prematurely ages the organs leading to these other disease at much higher than expected rates in people even years after they were infected. These disease rates correlate directly with the number ( and severity) of infections.

There is evidence that the virus impairs lymphocyte (white blood cell) function in some people which might increase the chance of an infection but infectious diseases are not what seems to occur in a delayed fashion as much as failure of other organ systems. The vaccinations may cause a temporary increase in the immune system which is why we see Guillian Barre (autoimmune attack on peripheral nerves) following vaccination. Interestingly, the myocarditis that occurs, rarely and primarily after the MODERNA vaccine, in young men is even more unusual with other vaccinations.

If you wanted to piss off your kindly, trusted Dr., ask him for a 'script for Ivermectin when it first was revealed as an effective treatment for Covid.

Mine turned into a snarling, vehement devil over the phone, spitting that there were no case studies where it was effective.

Most of my patients are vaccinated and immune suppressed. Some of the MS medications prevent full response to vaccinations so they don’t get full protection. The current vaccinations don’t prevent COVID much anyway (n95 masks prevent but not surgical or cloth masks) but they do lessen the severity and chances of serious illness.

Not sure why they are getting commorbid disease like diabetes, dementia heart disease etc . Some data suggests it has to do with the SARS CO V2 viruses binding to the walls of blood vessels, cause micro clots, restricting blood flow and essentially prematurely ages the organs leading to these other disease at much higher than expected rates in people even years after they were infected. These disease rates correlate directly with the number ( and severity) of infections.

There is evidence that the virus impairs lymphocyte (white blood cell) function in some people which might increase the chance of an infection but infectious diseases are not what seems to occur in a delayed fashion as much as failure of other organ systems. The vaccinations may cause a temporary increase in the immune system which is why we see Guillian Barre (autoimmune attack on peripheral nerves) following vaccination. Interestingly, the myocarditis that occurs, rarely and primarily after the MODERNA vaccine, in young men is even more unusual with other vaccinations.

Isn't this almost verbatim, to your first long response here?
Interesting.
N95 masks work better than a vaccine. Oh yeah...thats there in black and white.

Crazy stuff.

Admit it.....you don't know do you?
Everything they told you is bullshit, but....its starting to tear at the fabric of your reality.
Its ok to admit it.

Reactions: myronman3

Let me tell you about coworkers in my old career and what happened after the mandate…..

One supervisor, took the first dose on the last day possible where he could complete the two shots and not be disciplined. He was in the hospital within 24 hours, in a coma and on a vent. He spent weeks in the hospital. I guess he is okay now. Doctors excuse was his family had COVID and the shot gave him super COVID. Funny they didn’t start testing mandated people for COVID before giving the shot to prevent this happening again.

Classmate working a crash feels I’ll and has to be transported less than 14 days after the shot. Diagnoses blood clots in his lungs. Excuse - shit happens I guess

Coworker mid 30s great pt shape, semi pro hockey player massive heart attack requiring his chest be opened. Excuse genetics - rest of the family tested and they have no genetic markers. Medically retired.

Coworker mid 30s felt I’ll at his place of duty transported heart attack. Excuse genetics - he accepts that answer. I think psychologically they want to accept the excuse because the alternative is too damaging.

Classmate feels like shit. Local hospitals are telling him his deployments to the me probably caused a parasite problem. He goes to VA chest X-ray stage 4 lung cancer. Excuse shit happens to athletic, non smokers - yes it does - especially these days.

The lack of scientific curiosity and the readiness to offer an excuse is disturbing.

This new pill will work I promise, and the new updated vaccine will totally work this time! 🙄🙄

Brought to you by Pfizer
I have seen it work in many of my patients who seemed to be headed to the ER based on the rapid evolution of their symptoms and 4 hours after start Paxlovid they feel better, fever drops and symptoms improve. Research results are most powerful for me when I see the same results in my own patients ( and family members). No one like the nasty taste but everyone likes to feel better.

• Haha
Let me tell you about coworkers in my old career and what happened after the mandate…..

One supervisor, took the first dose on the last day possible where he could complete the two shots and not be disciplined. He was in the hospital working 24 hours, in a coma and on a vent. He spent weeks in the hospital. I guess he is okay now. Doctors excuse was his family had COVID and the shot gave him super COVID. Funny they didn’t start testing mandated people for COVID before given the shot to prevent this happening again.

Classmate working a crash feels I’ll and has to be transported less than 14 days after the shot. Diagnoses blood clots in his lungs. Excuse - shit happens I guess

Coworker mid 30s great pt shape, semi pro hockey player massive heart attack requiring his chest be opened. Excuse genetics - rest of the family tested and they have no genetic markers. Medically retired.

Coworker mid 30s felt I’ll at his place of duty transported heart attack. Excuse genetics - he accepts that answer. I think psychologically they want to accept the excuse because the alternative is too damaging.

Classmate feels like shit. Local hospitals are telling him his deployments to the me probably caused a parasite problem. He goes to VA chest X-ray stage 4 lung cancer. Excuse shit happens to athletic, non smokers - yes it does - especially these days.

The lack of scientific curiosity and the readiness to offer an excuse is disturbing.
I could never understand how it was/is that the government would pay a hospital in the range of $40K for a "Covid Death". Why is the government paying anything to any hospital for any death ?

Well, actually I do understand. Absolute lunacy. And this is the medical profession that I am supposed to trust.............

I could never understand how it was/is that the government would pay a hospital in the range of $40K for a "Covid Death". Why is the government paying anything to any hospital for any death ?

Well, actually I do understand. Absolute lunacy.

They INCENTIVIZED killing patients. Think about it.