• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone else had lingering effects after Covid?

At this point, we can quit calling it "covid"
It isn't covid anymore. Its a run of the mill corpnavirus.
Home kits tell you, you have a virus, but it says "covid" its all bullshit at this point to cause fear and trembling.
However.....
There is a new virus going round. Its origins are the bioweapon that was injected into tens of millions of people.
At this point, they should just say Phizervirus.

After my neighbors got vaxxed, we went through a spell at my house, where we kept a "virus" the neighbors were always the source. The neighbors are vaxxed.
Now I'm not a "scientist" but I did rub my head on a balloon and it stuck to the ceiling.....

We hit every virus with ivermectin every time we get one. Aint had one in a good while now. I sure hope no neighbors get any more boosters.
Fucking lab rats.

My PC Doc retired, which is fine because I didn't trust him. He tried to get me to take the jab and asked how many guns I owned.

I do like his RN which took over his practice and she said it was important it didn't turn into pneumonia.

I didn’t think an RN could own a medical practice.

P

Sorry for the long post, but this is just another day at the office for me.
My patients are immune suppressed b/c of treatment of their MS. I have lost a lot of patients to COVID in the past 3 years and many more with new permanent medical and neurological problems.There are no monoclonal antibody treatments that work right now for anyone with an acute infection and only one antiviral treatment works (paxlovid) and needs to be started early. Reduces severity of symptoms within hours, prevents hospitalization and long haul symptoms, lessens other medical complications. Multiple infections cause 2 to 3 fold increases in “all-cause mortality“ and co-morbid disease rates meaning that people with multiple infections are much more likely to die from other cause or develop diabetes , heart disease, strokes, COPD, colitis, etc. This can happen months and years after infections even if they don’t get very sick.

Its probably too late now for this to work for you but for future COVID infections or anyone else: 5 day course of Paxlovid (as early as possible) if you have any risk factors. Your PCP should prescribe it and should know the risk factors. There are drug interactions and you might have to adjust other meds that you are taking for week or so. Main side effects is a “chemical” taste that is kinda nasty but goes away when you finish the course. Current variants aren’t causing much fever or cough as they are causing sinus symptoms, runny nose, muscle aches and headache. You have to test multiple times (3 or 4) with the over the counter tests over 48 h. as the tests are not very sensitive for the current variants.

Vaccination is probably not a popular topic on this forum but here goes(take it easy on me). Current vaccine is not effective for the current variants. There will be a new vaccination that is effective in early October. The first vaccinations developed were effective at prevention of infections from the early variants but now vaccines just keep you from getting sicker and lessen the chance that you will develop long haul or other co-morbid diseases. N95 masks ( you have to wear them before they will work) are the best. The surgical and cloth masks won’t protect you. I advise my patients to wear N95/kN95/KN94 situationally, churches, bars, restaurant, airports/airplanes and public restrooms. Hand washing and keeping your distance in face to face conversations and all the blah,blah,blah we have been hearing but it does work to lower your chance of getting it.

If you want to keep your “groups tight“, on the range and in life, then DON‘T GET COVID and treat it with what ever is available when you do get it as soon as you know you have it.

….alright….bring it….if this post helps even one guy or his family then it’s worth it to me for whatever comes….

Are you a neurologist? I need to talk to someone about MS.

P

I never doubted vaccines.

My mantra initially against this was “No one ever said my polio vaccine didn’t work because you didn’t get yours”

Now, as we change the US into a third world hell hole and these diseases are coming back I’m am moving to the theory sanitation stopped theses plagues and the vaccines were the vectors now fucking people up.

If any of you doctors have issue with that the answer is in the mirror.

I can absolutely assure you, with a great deal of background on the subject. Clean water played a far larger role in eradicating polio, than any vaccine.

My patients are immune suppressed b/c of treatment of their MS. I have lost a lot of patients to COVID in the past 3 years and many more with new permanent medical and neurological problems.There are no monoclonal antibody treatments that work right now for anyone with an acute infection and only one antiviral treatment works (paxlovid) and needs to be started early. Reduces severity of symptoms within hours, prevents hospitalization and long haul symptoms, lessens other medical complications. Multiple infections cause 2 to 3 fold increases in “all-cause mortality“ and co-morbid disease rates meaning that people with multiple infections are much more likely to die from other cause or develop diabetes , heart disease, strokes, COPD, colitis, etc. This can happen months and years after infections even if they don’t get very sick.

Its probably too late now for this to work for you but for future COVID infections or anyone else: 5 day course of Paxlovid (as early as possible) if you have any risk factors. Your PCP should prescribe it and should know the risk factors. There are drug interactions and you might have to adjust other meds that you are taking for week or so. Main side effects is a “chemical” taste that is kinda nasty but goes away when you finish the course. Current variants aren’t causing much fever or cough as they are causing sinus symptoms, runny nose, muscle aches and headache. You have to test multiple times (3 or 4) with the over the counter tests over 48 h. as the tests are not very sensitive for the current variants.

Vaccination is probably not a popular topic on this forum but here goes(take it easy on me). Current vaccine is not effective for the current variants. There will be a new vaccination that is effective in early October. The first vaccinations developed were effective at prevention of infections from the early variants but now vaccines just keep you from getting sicker and lessen the chance that you will develop long haul or other co-morbid diseases. N95 masks ( you have to wear them before they will work) are the best. The surgical and cloth masks won’t protect you. I advise my patients to wear N95/kN95/KN94 situationally, churches, bars, restaurant, airports/airplanes and public restrooms. Hand washing and keeping your distance in face to face conversations and all the blah,blah,blah we have been hearing but it does work to lower your chance of getting it.

If you want to keep your “groups tight“, on the range and in life, then DON‘T GET COVID and treat it with what ever is available when you do get it as soon as you know you have it.

….alright….bring it….if this post helps even one guy or his family then it’s worth it to me for whatever comes….

Still toeing the line eh?
I will say, I admire your dedication to the narrative.

Also, most mutations to viruses do not confer an increase in lethality but rather an increase in propagation. To increase in lethality would violate the principles of biology...fitness, persistence, propagation etc.
Correct…unless it was bioengineered or some would say “Gain of Function“ then would that principle still hold true?

Just a hunch have no idea if it’s accurate or not.

Last edited:
View attachment 8202997

Full regimen. Never caught covid, was around many people that did have it.

Not speaking for anyone else, and not wagging my finger at anyone here, but my faith in the medical community really dropped because of their collective lack of speaking up about all the lies and bullshit that were being spread around by the “authorities”. It’s a shame. Prior to cv19, I had some really superb interactions with my various Doctors.
Swanson's if the go to for me as well. Added the NAC a couple months ago and can feel an improvement in overall lung function.

Reactions: NoDopes
This (food supply), alterations to our plant and animal genetics, changes in what they survive off of (minerals, feed with hormones and antibiotics and oh - look up - chaffe with strontium, barium, aluminum andwho know what else). Don't start me on the sugar addictions they created.
And that statement of RFK meeting Trump when is was POTUS wanting to do somehting about vaccines? That was pre-COVID!
I doubt that they can still get away with it but back in the early 70's I read an article about the huge feed lots of the midwest putting Portland cement in the grain they fed the cattle before loading them on the train for the Chicago slaughterhouses. The cement would plug up all their pored and cause them to retain water, thus weight. More weight means more $$$ when they crossed the scale in chitown. The downside is that it would wreck their stomachs and make them rot. You could smell it on their breath, called 'hot cows'.

• Wow
Reactions: gigamortis

Good friend of mine, his wife is diagnosed MS.

She works in med field and was forced to vax.

I’m more concerned about what the vax will do than any other immunity suppression issues.

They forced her to take something that neither stops illness or prevents spread. I think that is paraphrasing Rochelle Wollensky (SP).

What does it do than, make billions for Pfizer, give kick backs to hospitals?

Anything else.

They
Signing off for the Bonamassa/Felder/Styx concert at Jones Beach. I'll be in the cheap (but dry) seats, if anyone wants to throw me over the railing.
Thank you for staying in the conversation.

I’ll give you some credit for holding your ground…..wish you had of done it when it meant something.

How dare you tarnish the stellar reputation of hawvad.

After all, they just appointed jacinda arden to the post of “disinformation minister “….

What could possibly go wrong?
Are you shitting me!

I didn’t hear horse face was going to be local.

She will fit in with the toothy Kennedys.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
I had it twice. First time was horrible. My body was beat down pretty good after a really arduous fall hunting season, and I ended up getting pneumonia from it. I was never hospitalized, but the last time I was that sick was when I had the H1N1. Some of the wildest and weirdest symptoms ever. What was crazy was is that I felt semi okay during the day, but got sicker at night.

Second time I had it I barely noticed. Mainly a cold type deal.

To be honest, I don't think I have ever been exactly the same since I had it. Still have some weird smell issues, and just seem to have lost my "edge" so to speak. Could be that I am getting older too. Who knows.

You wash your hands before you type on that keyboard?

I wash my hands 10 to 15 times a day.
30 years of classes on pathogens and vectors will do that to a man.
I LITERALLY just watched my wife let one of the dogs in....he was chewing on something, she goes and grabs him by the muzzle, "Smells like he was eating a turd."
I watch her....next she goes to the kitchen....looks like she is about to make a snack....."for the love of God woman, wash your hands! No wonder you have stomach problems."

My buddy who has had 2 kidney transplant had the second one fail right after he took the jab. It was functioning fine til then.His first one from his sister lasted 15+ years. This one was on year 4 and going strong until........

I wash my hands 10 to 15 times a day.
30 years of classes on pathogens and vectors will do that to a man.
I LITERALLY just watched my wife let one of the dogs in....he was chewing on something, she goes and grabs him by the muzzle, "Smells like he was eating a turd."
I watch her....next she goes to the kitchen....looks like she is about to make a snack....."for the love of God woman, wash your hands! No wonder you have stomach problems."

Most folks these days have no clue about this thing called cross contamination.

Having spent plenty of time in places where drinking water that was not carefully treated would send you to the hospital or where what you tracked in on your shoes from outside could get your whole family deathly sick or where every surface you touched while out was teeming with every growing thing, I have a very healthy respect for cross contamination.

I also probably wash my hands like 20+ times a day or more.

People in this country are lazy because of years of other hard working folks keeping things mostly sanitary for them.
Also they are spoiled with being able to run to the hospital on the dime of the government or insurance carrier when they get sick.

I predict if anything happens to crash our society in a big way, illness from unclean things will take out a lot of folks even before disease and violence have a chance.

Hint for those who don't understand...

We used to go out to eat in places where not just for us, but for all the locals, the first thing the waiter did was set down a big glass bowl in the middle of your table and pour a kettle of boiling water into it, then you would dip all your dishes and utensils in that boiling water yourself to make sure they were sterile then the food all came out steaming hot on steaming hot plates and you only drank boiling hot tea that cooled down in your glass that you washed in yourself in the boiling water, or cooled down in the kettle or pot in front of you on the table, and if any utensil touched the table, well that's going in the dirty pile that instant.

Correct…unless it was bioengineered or some would say “Gain of Function“ then would that principle still hold true?

Just a hunch have no idea if it’s accurate or not.

For the sars-cov-2 virus the lethality of the alpha variant was higher than current variant.

Last edited:
What’s next you gonna tells us X/Y and X/X have scientific significance?

Stop talking your millennia of observation and study.

Nope, society doesn't recognize the difference. Men can become pregnant now and if you want to identify as a turtle then feel free to slap on shell and go do turtle things.

My dick identifies as a turtle apparently.

No you've seen Killarys picture one too many times. It is a common problem, lucky for you we have this new spider bite treatment that will get you erect.

I thought medical education these days taught the insurance prescribed list of remedies…..

If patient presents A use insurance Code XYZ. Never mind what patient history is.

Doctors are done when they start asking about my guns or asking me to leave the room so they could talk to my kids in private.

My brush may be broad but it fits all the American institutions that have been destroyed.

Remember how respected police were 4 years ago? Back the Blue?

Police, military, doctors, Tik Toking nurses, educators were even on the list, the vaunted FBI……it’s all been destroyed and they have all been used as tools of division.

If the shit pile is that wide……it needs a broad brush.
I’ve been told many times that I paint with a broad brush. There is a reason for it and you touched on it. Sometimes this broad brush is not only warranted but necessary.

I had it bad in March 2020 when it first really started and then again around thanksgiving 2020. Two different variants and different symptoms from both. First variant gave me pneumonia and really affected my lungs and heart and nearly took me out, second variant gave me the worst headache and head pressure I've ever experienced and was fucking miserable for two weeks.

3 years later my lungs are still fucked up and still having chest pains that I never experienced before. I was hospitalized in 2021 after I went unconscious and had a seizure and they did every test in the book and couldn't find anything wrong with me. I followed up with another emergency room that said I was dehydrated and then a heart Dr. that said the same thing and that my autonomic nervous system or whatever it is was effected and now basically my body doesn't absorb water like it should and I get severely dehydrated. The solution is a pedialyte a day that's not covered by insurance which works out to $2500 worth of pedialyte a year.

Fuck China and fuck Fauci!

Check your BP after laying own for a while,(while still laying down), then when getting up quickly. POTS used to be rare, now its "common and widespread".

Reactions: lash
Do you believe that the cocaine in the white house wasn’t hunters too?

I wouldn't put it past any of the Xiden's - including Jill, but the last person formally arrested for it was Ashley, October 2020; charges were dropped in November.

Last edited:
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
She doesn't.

Copy.

When you said the RN took over the doc’s practice I figured it meant she bought it.

How did she take over the practice?

And to stay on topic, I’ve had the Rona twice. December of ‘20, then July of ‘22.

Lost taste and smell the first go around but not the second. Each bout was like a mild hangover. No lingering issues.

Edit to add, lab confirmed both times.

P

Last edited:

I'm so glad that not only does my dog not eat her own feces, at 130# she is too big to clean herself, so I'm relatively safe if she surprise kisses me. If she is concerned about her "hygiene" she rubs her butt into the carpet and turns around and sniffs it when she thinks I'm not looking...

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I'm so glad that not only does my dog not eat her own feces, at 130# she is too big to clean herself, so I'm relatively safe if she surprise kisses me. If she is concerned about her "hygiene" she rubs her butt into the carpet and turns around and sniffs it when she thinks I'm not looking...

The two boys are Russian Setters.
I've just about broke them from eating their poop. Ive tried everything diet wise. Even in the big yard, we always clean it up, sometimes hard to account for all of it.

(Russian Setter- rush to a a turd and set ter and eat it)

Reactions: Lawless
Are you shitting me!

I didn’t hear horse face was going to be local.

She will fit in with the toothy Kennedys.
I'll go back and find the article and post it up. But.....it's a true story :eek:

edit;

fucking useless bitch.

Copy.

When you said the RN took over the doc’s practice I figured it meant she bought it.

How did she take over the practice?

And to stay on topic, I’ve had the Rona twice. December of ‘20, then July of ‘22.

Lost taste and smell the first go around but not the second. Each bout was like a mild hangover. No lingering issues.

Edit to add, lab confirmed both times.

P
The PC doc retired about 12 months ago but the office is still under his name at a major hospital in Central Texas. When I call in for an appointment, I get the "Dr. XXXX is retired" speil from the front desk "but so and so is his RN". His RN is better, more thorough, takes twice as much time and explains, includes things he never did.

When I asked what happened to the PC doc, she says he comes in and has meetings once a week but is otherwise retired on his ranch. So he still comes in and oversees his practice but doesn't see patients.

I'll go back and find the article and post it up. But.....it's a true story :eek:

edit;

fucking useless bitch.
Unimaginative. She is a Kiwi.
Feckless cunt, please.

I feel as if I aged a decade....metabolism absolutely took a whack.

Reactions: lash
After 3.5 weeks of Delta I was left with 3-6 months of general weakness, brain fog, and a hernia from coughing so much.

I keep this on hand now which helps if you start early.

Last edited:
The PC doc retired about 12 months ago but the office is still under his name at a major hospital in Central Texas. When I call in for an appointment, I get the "Dr. XXXX is retired" speil from the front desk "but so and so is his RN". His RN is better, more thorough, takes twice as much time and explains, includes things he never did.

When I asked what happened to the PC doc, she says he comes in and has meetings once a week but is otherwise retired on his ranch. So he still comes in and oversees his practice but doesn't see patients.

Does she see patients? Write prescriptions?

P

Reactions: Sum Ting Wong
Does she see patients? Write prescriptions?

P
yes. She's a Reg. Nurse Practitioner.

A Nurse Practitioner (NP) is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) that has completed the required nurse practitioner schooling: either a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) or a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP ). They can serve as either a primary or specialty care provider.

edit;

fucking useless bitch.
Does that come with a pickle?

1691922961090.png

Only thing that makes me think I may have had COVID is I occasionally think I smell cigarettes.

A former coworker told me after his bout of Covid he had the smell of cigarettes always in his nasal receptors.
I had this for over a year. It was so strong I thought I would lose my mind.

A fellow on Arfcom told me he had had it too and that what fixed it was snorting aloe saline spray constantly for a few weeks to keep the sinuses hydrated so they could heal.

It worked! This last time I was positive (had to get tested weekly at work for over a year) I knew before I was tested because the cigarette smell was back. More aloe saline for a week and it went away.

Reactions: JR_77