• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone Getting Their LMT Orders In???

So tried to contact v1 about my Lmt stuff ordered in November 2021 and my black hills Ammo ordered in January 2021 and now no replies for two weeks.

My patience is wearing thinner. It’s one thing that the Lmt products are over a year late but another than it’s both my black hills Ammo and Lmt gear. Only one thing in common in that equation.
I've never had any issues getting a response from v1 on Facebook within a few hours. How are you attempting to contact them?

Contact on FB? A gun dealer? All the more reason not to do business with these guys.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
I've never had any issues getting a response from v1 on Facebook within a few hours. How are you attempting to contact them?
Email. Usually they are fast to reply.
In the 15-16 months since I did all of these orders I’ve contacted them maybe a handful of times or less ($7500 in orders in 3 months with them). I’ve gotten maybe 70 percent of my stuff so far at least.

I’ll try him again.

I also see he has the new Estonia rifles for sale on his site. How about you get Lmt to prioritize those nov 2020 orders?
He should be doing decent business with Lmt and have some pull no?
Also according to him he pays Lmt first , which seems to me now to be bs in itself.

Last edited:
So here we have a LMT dealer auctioning stuff off on GB. I guess that is acceptable, but seems weird to me.
I’ve seen Titan and V1 with stuff on Gunbroker so it isn’t just Toombstone. Most of the time, if you look, the same product they have on GB shows oos on their website.

While I’m not a fan of that practice, it is their business to run as they please. It’s up to the individual customer to decide if they want to spend their money with them.

Reactions: TheOtherAndrew
I’ve seen Titan and V1 with stuff on Gunbroker so it isn’t just Toombstone. Most of the time, if you look, the same product they have on GB shows oos on their website.

While I’m not a fan of that practice, it is their business to run as they please. It’s up to the individual customer to decide if they want to spend their money with them.
agree but we've already seen how dumb customers are so I doubt it will sway the sheeple

Reactions: Jsp556
agree but we've already seen how dumb customers are so I doubt it will sway the sheeple
You’re input seriously adds zero value to this conversation, don’t even know why you continue to post them on this thread.
Do you just need to vent your frustrations and anger?

You’re input seriously adds zero value to this conversation, don’t even know why you continue to post them on this thread.
Do you just need to vent your frustrations and anger?
slowdown cupcake, I own quite a few LMTs and no axe to grind other than when I see stupidity. Stupidity is prepaying for something a yr ahead for inventory not acquired and then paying 10-20% restocking fee much less doing business with companies that hold back inventory to sell on gunbroker while you wait for product. You don't like a dose a reality then don't pull your chair up to the big boy table