• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Anyone have a dedicated space for dry fire training?

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
Do any of you have a dedicated indoor space for USPSA/IDPA, or multigun, dry fire training?

Perhaps a room with a layout of those tiny scaled down USPSA targets, and/or miniature course layout?

Do any of you incorporate mirrors and/or video for weapons dry fire and manipulations training?

Pics are a plus.

Last edited:
Do any of you have a dedicated indoor space for USPSA/IDPA, or multigun dry fire training?
Yep

Perhaps a room with a layout of those tiny scaled down USPSA targets, and/or miniature course layout?
Scaled down targets all over my finished basement. Occasionally a port made from an old target with the A zone cut out.

Do any of you incorporate mirrors and/or video for weapons dry fire and manipulations training?
I will use a mirror to sometimes work out kinks in my draw or reloads.

I don't use video during dry fire but I have a squad mate video almost every one of my stages during matches. Mostly looking for footwork and positioning errors there.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Yep

Scaled down targets all over my finished basement. Occasionally a port made from an old target with the A zone cut out.

I will use a mirror to sometimes work out kinks in my draw or reloads.

I don't use video during dry fire but I have a squad mate video almost every one of my stages during matches. Mostly looking for footwork and positioning errors there.
This is the way to dry fire train. ^^^

Yep. Got my garage set up for dry fire. I'm pretty lucky that my neighbors are cool because I use the driveway as well to get some more distance on full size uspsa targets. Also have some shooting boxes set up in the back yard to work footwork, leaving and exiting on soft soil.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Yep. Got my garage set up for dry fire. I'm pretty lucky that my neighbors are cool because I use the driveway as well to get some more distance on full size uspsa targets. Also have some shooting boxes set up in the back yard to work footwork, leaving and exiting on soft soil.
Nice.