• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anyone heard of Tract Optics?

BUMP. I used the search and only found this and another two threads.

I was talking to a guy at the range who had one of these on his rifle. It looked pretty well made and glass was nice.

@koshkin did you ever get time to look at these?

Made by LOW in Japan.

I believe its a LOW owned design and they put Tract's name on it. Its almost identical to the Delta Stryker also manufactured by LOW.

Its a solid optic. I'm not personally fond of the narrow, tubular sight picture, the 41oz weight (30x Toric) or the gargantuan turrets, but it will perform per its price point.

Reactions: bunsen27
I have two of them and they work as advertised. The glass is very good to great and the controls are smooth.

I have their spotter and it is quite nice. A friend bought their 4.5-30 ELR scope and his comment was that he liked the glass as much as his ATACR, but the turrets were not quite as nice. I'm considering one for my new shorty 308/Impact.