• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Anyone here play EVE Online? Video inside

aur0ra145

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 25, 2012
DFW, TX
I recently started this game, and DAMN! It's fun.

Brave Newbies of EVE - YouTube

If you want to try it out, shoot me a PM with your e-mail I can hook you up with a 21-day trial instead of the normal 14-day trial. Super damn fun.

I run with Brave Newbies. Maximum fun, minimal experience. 7o

Some notable stories for those interested:

Feature: Murder Incorporated - The most costly act of treachery recorded in the virtual world

Eve Online '6VDT' Battle: Largest Space War In History Claims 2,900 Ships, Millions Of Lives

I'll some more stories as I find them. Like the year long long-con to destroy a corporation/clan from the inside. One hell of a heist.

Be Brave

Last edited:
I read about that guys ship being destroyed on Yahoo and thought it was funny but sucked to be him. I think ill stick with my occasional time killing GW2 :p

Yeah I have played it. It can be quite fun and it is VERY cut throat. There is no hand holding in that game what so ever. But it also is one you can play at your leisure as there is no experience and is all about training so you can just queue up your training and do nothing if you want. Literally any style you want to play or anything you want to do you can do it in that game.

It is fun though though but very different from most games.

Dont do it..... its crack. I had to delee it from my computer because it was sucking soooo much time .

I read about that guys ship being destroyed on Yahoo and thought it was funny but sucked to be him. I think ill stick with my occasional time killing GW2 :p

I loved the original GW, but just couldn't get into GW2. They destroyed what i loved about it. Might have to give EVE a try. Though lately i've been playing ARMA III, Dayz, and BF3. One game i'm extremely excited for is The Witcher 3 that game is going to be amazing.

Arma 3 - Beta Trailer - YouTube

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Killing Monsters Cinematic Trailer - YouTube

Last edited:
Check out the humble bundle. It's a charity event. Different companies let you get their games, and you pay what you want.

The latest one has:
Dead Space
Paradise: Ultimate
Crysis 2
Mirror's Edge
Dead Space 3
Medal of Honor
Battlefield 3
Sims 3: Start pack

I paid $5 for all of them together.

So I've been looking a little more into this game. I just don't want to pay a monthly fee so I have to crunch the numbers and see if I can play enough to buy time with in game currency.

Also thanks for mentioning the humble bundle. Never heard of it but definitely getting it. It's nice to know there are gamers on the Hide. Wish we had a subsection instead of using the movie section.

So I've been looking a little more into this game. I just don't want to pay a monthly fee so I have to crunch the numbers and see if I can play enough to buy time with in game currency.

Also thanks for mentioning the humble bundle. Never heard of it but definitely getting it. It's nice to know there are gamers on the Hide. Wish we had a subsection instead of using the movie section.

Humble bundle has something new ever week. Subscribe to them, Good old Games, Green Man Gaming and Steam. With those four sites, you should be able to start reaping damn good discounts on good games.

I thought of creating a video game thread but wasn't sure the reaction i would get. Nice to see EA doing something for others, which is rare.

Humble bundle has something new ever week. Subscribe to them, Good old Games, Green Man Gaming and Steam. With those four sites, you should be able to start reaping damn good discounts on good games.

This is why PC is soo much better than console. Sure more expensive to maintain if your an enthusiast but i haven't paid retail for a game in a very long time.

Last edited:
I usually end up waiting for the steam summer sale or black friday. I'll probably make an EVE trial account and play while waiting for saints to release.

Yes it is. at least according to Nerd Machine. I really would ask for a game section, but I'm afraid most of the other shooters would just laugh.

Yes it is. at least according to Nerd Machine. I really would ask for a game section, but I'm afraid most of the other shooters would just laugh.

Who gives a fuck what the other "shooters" think. I firmly believe that if you were to lift the veil of anonymity that the internet offers, you'd find that most people aren't as badass as they come across. The only problem I see with a gaming section is that I don't think there is enough of an interest to justify it. Most likely because people are afraid of getting laughed at. But hey, it can't hurt to ask.